Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be (34581 Views)

Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Soldier And His Policewoman Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by gidgiddy: 8:54am On Nov 28, 2018
The Python dancer is about to get married? Lucky him, his mates in Metele were not that lucky
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by lonelydora: 8:54am On Nov 28, 2018
All i can say is I wish them well. Happy Married Life
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by EmekaBlue(m): 8:54am On Nov 28, 2018
B4 I open....I know say he must wear camouflage
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by lonelydora: 8:56am On Nov 28, 2018
Colonelswitz101:

With d way Nigerian government is mishandling d military I doubt if I will support my own sister to marry an army personal whom Boko Haram will tomorrow use as a target practice n turn my sister to d youngest widow in turn...never

My thought too
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by Hamilton1(m): 8:59am On Nov 28, 2018
Sambisa is waiting, Bokoharam has already Roger dat
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by jimmy3105(m): 9:07am On Nov 28, 2018
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by ddeola: 9:08am On Nov 28, 2018
Every agenda of Borno posting in your career, die by FIRE ! grin grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by Compliant(m): 9:11am On Nov 28, 2018
TarOrfeek:

See the man face like Yam.

This man should be 39 years +/-

WHO ASK YOU FOR HIS AGE OGA?

PLS PARK WELL JARE AND STOP
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by JoseVanMoyes: 9:12am On Nov 28, 2018
rip embarassedrip
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:14am On Nov 28, 2018
speedyconnect3:
Is the wife also a soldier?

Let him not go to meletee abi metelee..

shocked* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.

You meant to say Molete, Ibadan grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by Focusmind: 9:34am On Nov 28, 2018
To marry a soldier now in Nigeria is like purchasing an application form for widowhood. No thanks to Boko Haram and the government.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by lastempero: 9:41am On Nov 28, 2018
See u see sambisa
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by Jblaze1: 10:02am On Nov 28, 2018
nah so your brain tiny reach

ODE!!!
LordSaints:
Ugly man ugly woman,there children will look like demon *spit*
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by Ndubuisipaul1: 10:15am On Nov 28, 2018
How can we be this inhumane ? When and how did we get here ? Name calling to Innocent soldier.
Is it wrong now to be a soldier ? or is a soldier unworthy to build a family

And making this lady feel she has made the wrong choice . Wow all of you should clap for yourselves .

And calling them ugly is as disgusting as wishing the groom death

pls let's leave this zoo attitude of ours and embrace this people with the love they deserve.

Now let me state that the guy is a very young guy . jungle training has made him looking hard like a rock. And the lady is very beautiful.
I wish them a successful marriage. And to wife to be just wanna let you know that nothing will happen to your hobby plus he is very handsome ( am sure u know that already )
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by Jerryembassy91(m): 10:28am On Nov 28, 2018
U wicked abeg...
LordSaints:
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by Dimmo: 10:40am On Nov 28, 2018
LordSaints:
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by mechanics(m): 10:49am On Nov 28, 2018
I wish them happy married life in advance.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by shadrach77: 11:10am On Nov 28, 2018
He shouldn't have won that ceremonial uniform it doesn't look good on him
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2018
this man will soon be called on duty to metele oooooo
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by Hahnemann: 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ndubuisipaul1:
How can we be this inhumane ? When and how did we get here ? Name calling to Innocent soldier.
Is it wrong now to be a soldier ? or is a soldier unworthy to build a family

And making this lady feel she has made the wrong choice . Wow all of you should clap for yourselves .

And calling them ugly is as disgusting as wishing the groom death

pls let's leave this zoo attitude of ours and embrace this people with the love they deserve.

Now let me state that the guy is a very young guy . jungle training has made him looking hard like a rock. And the lady is very beautiful.
I wish them a successful marriage. And to wife to be just wanna let you know that nothing will happen to your hobby plus he is very handsome ( am sure u know that already )

God bless you a million fold for this write up, everything you put ur hand into that is not evil must surely prosper and you shall live long to reap the fruits of your labour in Jesus name I pray, AMEN
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by Hahnemann: 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
JoseVanMoyes:
rip embarassedrip

For wishing an innocent couple death, Death will never cease to knock on your doorstep, untimely death must be your portion and no member of your nuclear and extended family shall live long to reap the fruits of their labour.

You shall never prosper in ur life endeavours and everything you put your hands into must surely crumble to pieces. I curse you today and declare that deliverance will never near your doorstep, AMEN

In Jesus name I pray, AMEN
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by JoseVanMoyes: 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2018
Hahnemann:

For wishing an innocent couple death, Death will never cease to knock on your doorstep, untimely death must be your portion and no member of your nuclear and extended family shall live long to reap the fruits of their labour.

You shall never prosper in ur life endeavours and everything you put your hands into must surely crumble to pieces. I curse you today and declare that deliverance will never near your doorstep, AMEN

In Jesus name I pray, AMEN

sorry, God don't answer this kind of prayer

Now u can just fvck off.. Ode

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help / I'm Afraid She May Woo Me / Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.