Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Muslim Man Backs Dr. Enenche, Dunamis Over 100,000 Capacity Glory Dome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Man Backs Dr. Enenche, Dunamis Over 100,000 Capacity Glory Dome (764 Views)

Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder / Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Man Backs Dr. Enenche, Dunamis Over 100,000 Capacity Glory Dome by owukpa(m): 8:45am On Nov 28, 2018
I had deliberately refrained from commenting on the controversy trailing the construction of a 100,000 capacity auditorium by the Pastor Paul Enenche-led Dunamis International Gospel Centre.

Mind you, I am a Muslim and I don’t intend to change my religion, for any reason.

I have been following comments from various social critics, including mouth-licking Daddy Freeze.

I have known the frustrated young man for attacking men of God and I advise him to take it easy because of those people he attacks are even old enough to be his father.

I was shocked seeing people attacking the man of God for not using the money to build factories or roads for the people. Are you kidding me?

It was that point I was forced to do a research about the church online and stumbled on some powerful messages of the man of God about Nigeria.

In fact, he has been the only vocal person on the issue of killings in Nigeria championed by this visionless government.

I also read on one online platform- Idoma Voice that he has been to Agatu, Makurdi, Abuja and several IDPs camp to donate relief materials to the victims.

I was shocked reading what one Prof. Dennis Ityavyar, Commissioner for Education, Science and Technology in Benue said, according to him, what Dr. Enenche and the church brought was more than the relief material the federal government donated. I had to bury my head in shame.

I also saw pictures of Enenche and his wife wearing medical gowns attending to people at IDP camp. This is what religion is all about.

Mind you, I am not defending him. I don’t even know them.

I read several other things he did online and I was impressed coupled with his messages against killings in the nation.

Anyone lamenting over the building is either envious or from the marine world.

I read in his interview that the construction of the project provided jobs for more than 5,000 people across religious lines.

The interesting thing he said about that building was that it was done by Nigerians and no foreign aid and the same government was the one who told us that our youths are lazy.

I think we need to check some people’s brain if they are running on fura de nunu or gasoline.

So, a pastor should use his supposed tithe and offering money to build roads and schools for you while your government is busy chasing shadow in the name of fighting kwaraption. The funny thing is that those shouting crucify Enenche are not his members.

I saw the excitement in the eyes of the members while watching the dedication online and people who are not even members are crying more than the bereaved? Is this not a case of drinking panadol for another man’s headache?

Kindly tell your government to use your tax money to build road and not Enenche who does not owe you a dime.

Any right thinking person would not fault the project. I urge my Muslim brothers and sisters to desist from attacking Enenche and his ministry. Live him to his God if you feel he is wrong, not writing trash about him on social media.

No I see why some people will perpetually remain poor. They don’t have vision.

yarHamukom Allah.

Ababubak Mohammed, Kaduna

source>>http://www.idomavoice.com/2018/11/tell-your-govt-to-build-factories-roads-not-paul-enenche-muslim-man-backs-dunamis-over-100000-capacity-glory-dome.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Man Backs Dr. Enenche, Dunamis Over 100,000 Capacity Glory Dome by kestolove95(m): 9:11am On Nov 28, 2018
Everybody is claiming to be Muslim
Re: Muslim Man Backs Dr. Enenche, Dunamis Over 100,000 Capacity Glory Dome by Originakalokalo(m): 9:12am On Nov 28, 2018
You are very correct and I am not against the church in anyway...

However,

Jesus asked a question....If the son of man shall come, will he find FAITH ON EARTH ?

He didn't ask if he will find churches.

It is a good thing that the church prospers Financially.

What of Spiritual Prosperity?

What of obedience to God's laws?

God will continue to help his church.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Backs Dr. Enenche, Dunamis Over 100,000 Capacity Glory Dome by watchwoman(f): 9:46am On Nov 28, 2018
owukpa:

I had deliberately refrained from commenting on the controversy trailing the construction of a 100,000 capacity auditorium by the Pastor Paul Enenche-led Dunamis International Gospel Centre.

Mind you, I am a Muslim and I don’t intend to change my religion, for any reason.

I have been following comments from various social critics, including mouth-licking Daddy Freeze.

I have known the frustrated young man for attacking men of God and I advise him to take it easy because of those people he attacks are even old enough to be his father.

I was shocked seeing people attacking the man of God for not using the money to build factories or roads for the people. Are you kidding me?

It was that point I was forced to do a research about the church online and stumbled on some powerful messages of the man of God about Nigeria.

In fact, he has been the only vocal person on the issue of killings in Nigeria championed by this visionless government.

I also read on one online platform- Idoma Voice that he has been to Agatu, Makurdi, Abuja and several IDPs camp to donate relief materials to the victims.

I was shocked reading what one Prof. Dennis Ityavyar, Commissioner for Education, Science and Technology in Benue said, according to him, what Dr. Enenche and the church brought was more than the relief material the federal government donated. I had to bury my head in shame.

I also saw pictures of Enenche and his wife wearing medical gowns attending to people at IDP camp. This is what religion is all about.

Mind you, I am not defending him. I don’t even know them.

I read several other things he did online and I was impressed coupled with his messages against killings in the nation.

Anyone lamenting over the building is either envious or from the marine world.

I read in his interview that the construction of the project provided jobs for more than 5,000 people across religious lines.

The interesting thing he said about that building was that it was done by Nigerians and no foreign aid and the same government was the one who told us that our youths are lazy.

I think we need to check some people’s brain if they are running on fura de nunu or gasoline.

So, a pastor should use his supposed tithe and offering money to build roads and schools for you while your government is busy chasing shadow in the name of fighting kwaraption. The funny thing is that those shouting crucify Enenche are not his members.

I saw the excitement in the eyes of the members while watching the dedication online and people who are not even members are crying more than the bereaved? Is this not a case of drinking panadol for another man’s headache?

Kindly tell your government to use your tax money to build road and not Enenche who does not owe you a dime.

Any right thinking person would not fault the project. I urge my Muslim brothers and sisters to desist from attacking Enenche and his ministry. Live him to his God if you feel he is wrong, not writing trash about him on social media.

No I see why some people will perpetually remain poor. They don’t have vision.

yarHamukom Allah.

Ababubak Mohammed, Kaduna

source>>http://www.idomavoice.com/2018/11/tell-your-govt-to-build-factories-roads-not-paul-enenche-muslim-man-backs-dunamis-over-100000-capacity-glory-dome.html
Don't mind them. none of them castigating Dr. Enenche have never contributed anything to their fellow man, Have not done anything to render help to those in need, they don't even attend his church, have never paid offering, never paid tithe to his ministry yet they complain the most..Daddy freeze and co have never donated even a carton of Indomie to the IDP's yet he buys expensive wristwatches up and down..did anybody castigate him for that?
When Enenche dies he will not carry the structure with him, instead it will remain as a landmark for God and Dr Enenche will never be forgotten...and the people insulting him like he rightly said will be remembered for nothing

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Backs Dr. Enenche, Dunamis Over 100,000 Capacity Glory Dome by InansBobo(m): 7:52am On Nov 29, 2018
Originakalokalo:

You are very correct and I am not against the church in anyway...

However,

Jesus asked a question....If the son of man shall come, will he find FAITH ON EARTH ?

He didn't ask if he will find churches.

It is a good thing that the church prospers Financially.

What of Spiritual Prosperity?

What of obedience to God's laws?

God will continue to help his church.

Amen.
the place of worship couldn't. Contain us so we had to build a bigger one with our general group money, does that mean we would be discussing about the church week in week out? Damn! Why do some people say some kind of things? You can visit the church maybe once or watch one of his preaching online and come and tell us if they are discussing building.

(1) (Reply)

Who Created Allah? / Thousands Committed Their Lives To Christ At Kanye West Sunday Service In Baton / Arch Bishop Valerian Bless New Mother Abbess Of St Scholastica Monastery Umuoji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.