Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,689 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? (19869 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / UFC 253: Israel Adesanya Vs. Paulo Costa Fight Date, Time, TV, / Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? by Amaechi5(m): 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
So this Tyson fury don come back.

Meanwhile download and play best horror games 2018 for android through here https://zpykiostech.com/best-horror-games-2018/
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? by Torg77: 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2018
Sambaby7640:
how many mb he dey chop for a full match?

What site do u use to watch live stream and is the site reliable as in no buffering
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? by BluntBoy(m): 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2018
jelel6:

The guy you quoted said Wilder is "extremely good", you disagreed, probably because you claim he lacks basic boxing skills. And it will be difficult to justify calling him " extremely good".

But then, you then went ahead and call him an "Embarrassment to the division", how do you justify that?

He may not have face many elite opponents, but he's a champion (undefeated) and that has to count for something. If he's undeserving of his belt, I think that says a lot more about the current state (level) of the heavyweight division than it says about Wilder himself!

Wilder is a good enough boxer. He's not the most technical, or the most classy, or the best strategist. But he's a heavyweight who has that one Punch that could drop any opponent in a match ( probably the hardest puncher in the division ) and that's what has brought him this far.

Something got every other boxer to where they are presently in their careers. And I don't see what's embarrassing about that.

Don't mind him.

It is not even Wilder's fault that he doesn't have big names on his stat. It was not his fault that some of the big names he was billed to fight failed drug tests. He may not be a refined or skillful boxer like Joseph Parker or a defensive tactician like the Klitschko brothers but there is more to boxing than just skills. There is raw power too and no one can deny that Wilder can punch.

The truth is that the heavyweight division has dropped in quality since the likes of Lennox Lewis left the stage. But why should Wilder be singled out for blame?

As for bout with Tyson Fury, I always tell people that a fight with either Fury or Wilder can go either way. Fury is an awkward fighter who is hard to catch (the fight with Wladmir comes to mind) but there are not enough fights to prove that he can take a punch, the type that Wilder would be throwing. He is also very careless, a characteristic which stems from his overconfidence. That may turn out to be his undoing should Wilder land his powerful right.

As for Wilder, he throws windmills and always lets himself open. Fury might capitalize on this. Wilder always gives himself away as a very unskilled boxer. However, I doubt if Fury can put him down on the canvas.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? by morzook(m): 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2018
What's time in Nigeria
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? by jelel6: 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2018
BluntBoy:

Don't mind him.

It is not even Wilder's fault that he doesn't have big names on his stat. It was not his fault that some of the big names he was billed to fight failed drug tests. He may not be a refined or skillful boxer like Joseph Parker or a defensive tactician like the Klitschko brothers but there is more to boxing than just skills. There is raw power too and no one can deny that Wilder can punch.

The truth is that the heavyweight division has dropped in quality since the likes of Lennox Lewis left the stage. But why should Wilder be singled out for blame?

As for bout with Tyson Fury, I always tell people that a fight with either Fury or Wilder can go either way. Fury is an awkward fighter who is hard to catch (the fight with Wladmir comes to mind) but there are not enough fights to prove that he can take a punch, the type that Wilder would be throwing. He is also very careless, a characteristic which stems from his overconfidence. That may turn out to be his undoing should Wilder land his powerful right.

As for Wilder, he throws windmills and always lets himself open. Fury might capitalize on this. Wilder always gives himself away as a very unskilled boxer. However, I doubt if Fury can put him down on the canvas.

This is absolutely spot on! I wouldn't be able to say it better than you did.

The fight is really close. But I will say it's 60:40 in Wilder's favour. And I envisage a knockout if Wilder is winning it. But Fury should win it if the fight goes the whole distance because Wilder is so inaccurate with his punches and the tactical fury would take any openings.

Looking at the broader heavyweight landscape, I think Wilder has everything it takes to truly measure up to Anthony Joshua. But he has to improve his defense and punching accuracy massively. Because that's where I think Joshua is clearly supreme.

Hopefully, he wins and it brings us closer to the Joshua-Wilder showdown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? by Naijaarchive(m): 1:20am On Dec 02, 2018
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? by hmmmr: 3:03am On Dec 02, 2018
See my signature below to stream the match
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? by MicroBox: 6:51am On Dec 02, 2018
Draw..
Wilder said he doesn't want to knock him out because of the match hype... Hmmmm
He wanna let us enjoy our box ... tor
Thank you Wilder for letting us enjoy our money..
Your right hand is still in good form..
Thank you.. Thank you
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? by Horus(m): 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JNQ-_z_9zo

Deontay Wilder v Tyson Fury final press conference best bits
(Warning: contains bad language)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chelsea Are Looking Unstoppable But Can Still Miss Out On Next Season's UCL / "If You Feel Pressure, Stay At Home" - Jose Mourinho To Players / Nigeria U-17 Vs New Zealand: 5 - 0! (November 5, 2009)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.