Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,527 members, 7,837,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! (52026 Views)

Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation / How Ope Badamosi Was Murdered By Togolese Cook / Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by latsy: 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
mrvitalis:

He phoned the wife, can we have the call log?
As an educated person, you shouldn't be asking this question.
Murder cases are not for the mob to analyze and pass guilty verdict on.
Call logs are protected by privacy laws. If you want it go to court(though you
would be wasting your time).
Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by 2sexycom(m): 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
Naija...Wonder wonder...!

We don enta seasons of killing suspect in custody of police now.!

Welcome to Buhari Next Level Agenda.....!
They murdered him. He knows a thing or two. The wife of the man is behind this.
Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by Biingoo: 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
Victorian you're next
Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by Newboss(m): 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2018
Cantonese:

You probably did not read the story of what transpired. The wife of the man left home to make some purchases. The young man seeing his opportunity enterred into the man's bedroom which was against the rules of his engagement. The man asked him what he came there to do but the boy killed him. However before he died he phoned his wife to alert her of the attack. Before she got home the househelp had escaped.

Our prayer is for God to keep away evil people who mask themselves as househelps whereas they are witches, wizards, robbers and killers.
Where did you read this version? angry

What's your source? angry
Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by Jagaban880: 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2018
if this boy is innocent ..those responsible for killing the cheif and framing the poor boy will have
no
peace

i repeat they will suffer including their nuclear and extended families

ise! ise!! ise!!!
Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by seborrhic: 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
FarahAideed:
Hian ...now I believe the cook didn't kill him
Now that I think of it,you could be right you know.
Death in prison custody before the world could hear his own side of the story.Very suspicious

1 Like

Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by 9gerian: 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
The cctv footage that the police said showed the cook commiting the crime should be released to clear all parties of collusion.

AntiMahdi:
The police are doing massive cover ups these days.

That boy did not murder his boss. I believe it was his wife.

The boy was tortured and forced to confess in public and now they are getting rid of him in case he recants his statement.

Where did the wife go so early in the morning?

3 Likes

Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by seborrhic: 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2018
bettercreature:
You are very funny! You wrote as if you didnt go to school! believing what you were fed without a second thought
Blame Nigeria of today.
Lazy youths that have refused to ask relevant questions

1 Like

Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by smartkester(m): 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2018
FarahAideed:
Hian ...now I believe the cook didn't kill him
he might be the one that killed him but he was probably killed by those who sent him because he might reveal there identity so they can easily plan with police to take him out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by QuickStandard: 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
ikorodureporta:
Wetin dey happen for Naija?
Saraki's suspect, dead;
Dino Melaye's suspect, dead;
Nyako's suspect, dead;

This one too, police need to explain to us

shocked

Once you fail to accept their charges, they torture you to death.

This is really sad, how come all the suspects kept dieing beats my imagination.

These deaths should be investigated.
Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by Tizu(m): 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
Naija...Wonder wonder...!

We don enta seasons of killing suspect in custody of police now.!

Wellingtoncome to Buhari Next Level Agenda.....!

Something may be wrong somewhere. This is Naija where anything can happen.
Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by SmilingMary(m): 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
Cantonese:

You probably did not read the story of what transpired. The wife of the man left home to make some purchases. The young man seeing his opportunity enterred into the man's bedroom which was against the rules of his engagement. The man asked him what he came there to do but the boy killed him. However before he died he phoned his wife to alert her of the attack. Before she got home the househelp had escaped.

Our prayer is for God to keep away evil people who mask themselves as househelps whereas they are witches, wizards, robbers and killers.

That was her statement. We know how murderers cook up fake alibi just to escape justice. Is it the first time she went out to purchase something? If the police policy wanna dig the truth, they should approach the telecom coy and retrieve the content of the man's last call....
Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by babadee1(m): 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
Another scapegoat has been silenced and the court case now has to be dismissed. May God help us in naija.
Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by Isangad1(m): 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
I believe their is something wrong with our policing
Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by FarahAideed: 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2018
AntiMahdi:

The boy was tortured and forced to confess in public and now they are getting rid of him in case he recants his statement.

I also had questions about such early morning movt of the wife

1 Like

Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by ehix89(m): 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2018
Cantonese:

You are extremely naive, don't swallow everything you read on print hook,line and sinker unless you were present there in the course of the event.
Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by martineverest(m): 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2018
madam Don kill am to cover case
Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2018
Cantonese:

were you there when the man asked him what he was doing there?...

you're a prime suspect in this case.

2 Likes

Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by AntiMahdi: 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2018
FarahAideed:

I also had questions about such early morning movt of the wife

She killed him. Went out so as to make it look like the young boy did it.

1 Like

Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by semyman: 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
Before you comment on a post please read to understand the subject matter.
A detainee by the court in prison custody and you all blaming the police?

She said “In view of the remand application of murder, the defendant is remanded in prison custody in the first instance, of 30 days under sections 115 and 264 of the administration of criminal justice law 2015, pending the legal advice from the office of the Directorate of Public Prosecution DPP.”
Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by jibrilELsudan: 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
This is a clear case of a massive setup and cover up. Am beginning to suspect the wife.

Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by movetoca: 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
This just proves that he was innocent. Someone very powerful with deep pocket just silenced him forever. This is a family affair, i suggest they should arrest his wife and interrogate her. The young man was murdered to cover up the conspiracy.

2 Likes

Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by movetoca: 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
AntiMahdi:

Exactly my thought. She killed him or she knows who killed him. Infact, i believe he was killed very early in the morning before she went to do the bank transaction.

1 Like

Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by BabaAduras: 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
ikorodureporta:
Wetin dey happen for Naija?
Saraki's suspect, dead;
Dino Melaye's suspect, dead;
Nyako's suspect, dead;

This one too, police need to explain to us

I had the impression that suspects already charged and remanded in prison are mostly kept in the prison. So I don't know if it is Police or Prisons we should direct your request for explanation to.
Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by AntiMahdi: 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2018
movetoca:

Exactly my thought. She killed him or she knows who killed him. Infact, i believe he was killed very early in the morning before she went to do the bank transaction.

which bank transaction did she want to do at 5 am ?
Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by movetoca: 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2018
bettercreature:
I dont believe he killed him either.They really have to investigate the decease's wife its likely she knows something about her husband death
GBAM. Either she did it herself or she knows who did it. They just had to pick the innocent boy because he was in the same building when the man was killed.

1 Like

Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by newoffer: 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2018
AntiMahdi:

how can I denounce my citizenship? Fed up o
Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by IjebuWarrior: 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Togo should recall tNigerian Ambassador for this

grin grin grin
Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by iboboyswag(m): 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2018
Cantonese:

Reporter Jason... Sherlock Holmes!
Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by obaataaokpaewu: 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
IjebuWarrior:

grin grin grin
Lol... Why you dey laugh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money / Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) / Man Caught Sleeping With His Teenage Step Daughter In Akwa Ibom. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.