Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! (51983 Views)

Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation / How Ope Badamosi Was Murdered By Togolese Cook / Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by OTOBLUZY: 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
I don't know how people fail to read details of a news, the news said that the suspect die in prison custody where he was remanded is it police that is in charge of prison custody or the Nigeria prison service
Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by iPopAlomo(m): 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
mrvitalis:

He phoned the wife, can we have the call log?

One bottle of anything you drink on me...
Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by Awesomefred32(m): 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
AntiMahdi:
The police are doing massive cover ups these days.

That boy did not murder his boss. I believe it was his wife.

The boy was tortured and forced to confess in public and now they are getting rid of him in case he recants his statement.

Where did the wife go so early in the morning?

i swear Nigerian and Police force is just a scam

2 Likes

Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by Awesomefred32(m): 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2018
The wife killed the husband they involved the innocent young man into the matter he knew nothing about not only that they killed him

is that not wickedness.

Paying for another man' s crime?

God will aveng for you
Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by Akpacha(m): 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
From day one I never believe the reports that d guy killed his boss, now it confirmed the young man is innocent. No witness no case, dead men don't talk. God would surely give this innocent soul, wasted to cover up for a crime of some one else.
Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by Cantonese: 10:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
IjebuWarrior:

Your brain needs immediate repair, servicing and oil change.. angry angry angry

Ok. Why don't you try to bring a non Nigerian 'househelp' into your home - that is if you have one - so that you can experience their ways. By then you can personally decide if you still have a brain to oil and repair.
Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by star2008(m): 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
It's a lie. The guy is in Ikoyi prison
Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by Antichristus: 11:42pm On Nov 28, 2018
Nigeria is DOOMED.
Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by godfatherx: 12:18am On Nov 29, 2018
FarahAideed:
Hian ...now I believe the cook didn't kill him

I'm one of those who didn't give the boy benefit of doubt and supported the wife, now I think this is a cover up, the boy might have been innocent

1 Like

Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by poseidon12: 12:50am On Nov 29, 2018
Cantonese:

You probably did not read the story of what transpired. The wife of the man left home to make some purchases. The young man seeing his opportunity enterred into the man's bedroom which was against the rules of his engagement. The man asked him what he came there to do but the boy killed him. However before he died he phoned his wife to alert her of the attack. Before she got home the househelp had escaped.

Our prayer is for God to keep away evil people who mask themselves as househelps whereas they are witches, wizards, robbers and killers.

The initial report was that the wife called the husband before heading home.
Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by RillJ(m): 6:47am On Nov 29, 2018
What a convenient way to wrap the guile!

Fate, will with time, turn on the right direction.

Rest In Peace to the Dead.
Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by Crenzywilliams(m): 6:51am On Nov 29, 2018
FarahAideed:
Hian ...now I believe the cook didn't kill him
I said it the very first time I read the initial report, dem don set this young man up, put mata for em head and con kill am now to cover their tracks. The wife of the late man should be well investigated many professionals and we’ll all see, she’ll know more than she’s actually saying

1 Like

Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by Mursz: 7:30am On Nov 29, 2018
This guy isnt dead na
Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by Ugosample(m): 9:23am On Nov 29, 2018
Hedonini:
It's sad how many humans live life as if life is an end in itself. Too much desperation, greed, money craving.

I don't know whether this boy killed the man or not. But whatever it is, people need to chill. This money driven mania is never worth it.

that is naija for you

desperation and greed

lust for money
Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by Casemiro(m): 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2018
Re: Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! by Officute(f): 1:10am On Nov 30, 2018
Cantonese:

Pls I have one question to ask u ,were u therewtf!

You probably did not read the story of what transpired. The wife of the man left home to make some purchases. The young man seeing his opportunity enterred into the man's bedroom which was against the rules of his engagement. The man asked him what he came there to do but the boy killed him. However before he died he phoned his wife to alert her of the attack. Before she got home the househelp had escaped.

Our prayer is for God to keep away evil people who mask themselves as househelps whereas they are witches, wizards, robbers and killers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK / Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) / Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.