Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,876 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Who Is To Blame The Most - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is To Blame The Most (390 Views)

#DowenCollege: Bad Parenting Vs Bad School Training. Which Is To Blame? / Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? / Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is To Blame The Most by bigzic(m): 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
*Debate Of The Day ..*

A man wants to marry from his village. He lives in Abuja, as a result he sent some money to his father in the village to find him a good wife. His father made a good choice and took all the necessary steps concerning the in-laws of his son. Now he decides to send the wife to his son in the city. He gives her the address of his son. But she arrived the city late. *As she gets outside the motor park, the lady wanted to take a taxi to the indicated address* *However, she was offered a lift by her husband unknowingly on his way home late from work.* *The guy took her straight to a hotel and spent the night with her.* The next morning, each of them go their separate ways. She took another taxi which finally took her to her husbands house. To her biggest surprise, it's the man with whom she spent the night with in the hotel !!!!!!!!

The question is:
*If you were the man or the woman, how would you react *
Men and women, defend yourselves.
The debate is open.
Re: Who Is To Blame The Most by chii8(f): 6:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
If i were the man,i will give her tfare and send her back to my father,if i were the woman,i will just claim that it was the tactics my future father-in law gave me...which debate?the guy don chop,e don chop,mtcheeeew...my head is paining me.
Re: Who Is To Blame The Most by YourCoffin: 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2018
Depends on how skillful she was.
Re: Who Is To Blame The Most by babyfaceafrica: 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2018
tales by moonlight

(1) (Reply)

Man Left Heartbroken After Losing His Wife And Set Of Twins To A Fire / Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos And Wife Mackenzie Are Divorcing / Fresh Aju Mbaise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.