Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Why Do Girls Love Bad Boys?????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Love Bad Boys?????? (1505 Views)

Why Do Ladies Love Bad Guys Over Cool Guys?? / Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. / 12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Love Bad Boys?????? by TheAfrikan: 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
There is probably a limitless number of reasons why women prefer bad boys to nice guys. Let's go over the main ones here:

They're different and uncommon.The fact is, the vast majority of men are nice, unassuming, friendly guys totally lacking in any kind of an "edge" with women. And women get familiar with this type of man quickly and know what to expect with him and they know what they'll get with him is not exciting. It's very calm, normal, and average. Bad boys, though, they're different, and women don't meet a whole lot of them.Bad boys are wildcards.They could be scoundrels with hearts of gold, or they could be merciless hedonists or cold-hearted users and abusers. A girl doesn't know, and that's part of the excitement.

They're refreshingly emotionally secure.Women are used to having to walk on eggshells, at least somewhat, around nice guys. If they say or do the wrong thing, a nice guy gets upset, or angry, or jealous, or defensive. But bad boys shrug off the things women say with a "girls are silly and cute" mentality that, while it might sound dismissive written down there, women actually tend toreallylove in men. It lets them be free and let them say and do what they like without the fear of offending or hurting the feelings of the man they're talking to.

read more: https://peptribe.info/?ref&?signup_referer=TheAfricanPrince

Re: Why Do Girls Love Bad Boys?????? by Forreellinc: 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ask you mom
Re: Why Do Girls Love Bad Boys?????? by TheAfrikan: 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2018
would have loved to....but she's the consultant lawyer for your parents divorce.
Re: Why Do Girls Love Bad Boys?????? by jakD: 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2018
well
Re: Why Do Girls Love Bad Boys?????? by jakD: 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
Forreellinc:
Ask you mom

But that was too rude of you to have said.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Love Bad Boys?????? by TheAfrikan: 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2018
i'm just here posting healthy, fun content. this young somebody decides to launch nukes.
Re: Why Do Girls Love Bad Boys?????? by Forreellinc: 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2018
jakD:

But that was too rude of you to have said.
Eat sh!t
Re: Why Do Girls Love Bad Boys?????? by jakD: 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
Forreellinc:

Eat sh!t

Calm down! These are what you won't dare telling me physically, so relax your lips!
Re: Why Do Girls Love Bad Boys?????? by TheAfrikan: 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2018
@Forreellinc
Forreellinc:

Eat sh!t
you can't force anyone into sharing diets with you. So.......eat alone my friend

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Love Bad Boys?????? by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2018
What's your definition for a bad boy?
Re: Why Do Girls Love Bad Boys?????? by finalboss(m): 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2018
jakD:

Calm down! These are what you won't dare telling me physically, so relax your lips!
lols.
Re: Why Do Girls Love Bad Boys?????? by finalboss(m): 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2018
Forreellinc:
Ask you mom
you are a stowaway, the adults are talking.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Love Bad Boys?????? by TheAfrikan: 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
finalboss:
off me!!!!!

Re: Why Do Girls Love Bad Boys?????? by okoroemeka(m): 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2018
first of all what makes a man to be a womanizer because he is a bad boy,he has a girlfriend and then will proceed to fvvck all her friends even her sisters,do you know why?competitive jealousy and emotional inquisitive,they will want to know what that fine girl saw in that guy,they will like to taste it too.so that is an unending cycle of drama in the life of a bad boy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Love Bad Boys?????? by Forreellinc: 8:21am On Nov 29, 2018
jakD:

Yea cause then I ma say, EAT YO MOMMA'S P*SSY
Re: Why Do Girls Love Bad Boys?????? by Forreellinc: 8:23am On Nov 29, 2018
finalboss:
cheesy yea sure adults ignore more important things like money or self devt and instead focus on why girls love bad boys
Re: Why Do Girls Love Bad Boys?????? by Forreellinc: 8:26am On Nov 29, 2018
TheAfrikan:
@Forreellinc you can't force anyone into sharing diets with you. So.......eat alone my friend
Yea sure act like you what a diet is grin
Re: Why Do Girls Love Bad Boys?????? by Apina(m): 9:02am On Nov 29, 2018
Cos they love being treated like shitt undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Love Bad Boys?????? by jakD: 9:19am On Nov 29, 2018
Forreellinc:

Yea cause then I ma say, EAT YO MOMMA'S P*SSY

Yo! Alhaji Nurudeen, calm down, okay!
You shouldn't be ill-mannered at home and portray that same attitude even outside.
Re: Why Do Girls Love Bad Boys?????? by Forreellinc: 9:53am On Nov 29, 2018
jakD:

Yo! Alhaji Nurudeen, calm down, okay!
You shouldn't be ill-mannered at home and portray that same attitude even outside.
Mtchew calm down on the end of my d*ck cool
Re: Why Do Girls Love Bad Boys?????? by finalboss(m): 10:36am On Nov 29, 2018
Forreellinc:

cheesy yea sure adults ignore more important things like money or self devt and instead focus on why girls love bad boys
k
Re: Why Do Girls Love Bad Boys?????? by Forreellinc: 10:41am On Nov 29, 2018
finalboss:
k
grin grin got em

Re: Why Do Girls Love Bad Boys?????? by abduljabbar4(m): 10:56am On Nov 29, 2018
Forreellinc:
Ask you mom

Why are Nigerians so silly? How old are you? cos ecen my 12 year old brother wouldnt be this stupid. What did the op type to warrant this idiotic response from you?
Re: Why Do Girls Love Bad Boys?????? by jakD: 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
Forreellinc:
Mtchew calm down on the end of my d*ck cool
Okay! Noted! Rudeness seems to be all over you! Bye!
Re: Why Do Girls Love Bad Boys?????? by Forreellinc: 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
jakD:

Okay! Noted!
Rudeness seems to be all over you!
Bye!
Note and be all over these nuts loser
Re: Why Do Girls Love Bad Boys?????? by Forreellinc: 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Why are Nigerians so silly?
Ask your father
Re: Why Do Girls Love Bad Boys?????? by TheAfrikan: 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2018

(1) (Reply)

24 Year Old Business Admin Graduate Searches For A Boyfriend On Twitter / The New Nairaland: Come And Talk Your Own / What Benefits Did Free Midnight Call Add To Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.