Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,746 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri (44767 Views)

Crowd That Welcome Peter Obi At The Airport The Moment Arrived Ftom Egypy / El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) / 2019: Maiduguri Youths Show Their Voters Cards As They Welcome President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by LORDLARGE(m): 6:16pm On Nov 28, 2018
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by PStacks(m): 6:18pm On Nov 28, 2018
fk001:

Atiku will never be a competition to Buhari, definitely not in this life time.

Not in this life amd in the Life After.

it can never happen

5 Likes

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Chrisonum: 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
Rubbish
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by halhassan1(m): 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
My love for this Mr Presido has still not diminished inspite of the poor economic policy adopted. I want to believe sabotuers hijacked the governance from him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Smile4daddy(m): 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
fk001:

Atiku will never be a competition to Buhari, definitely not in this life time.
Yes oh PMB na another religion for north.

If you know you know.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by ekestic1976(f): 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Check the last picture and judge it yourself,
Are they not backward sets of kunu drunks? I mean those Akùya sitting on the floor.

Back to the lifeless one, we'll know he's visiting some of his old friends and not there to boost any moral. Just ask yourself again, has he boost his energy level to stand upright for 10mins?

God bless the PDP
God bless Atiku/Obi
God bless Saraki
God bless GEJ
God bless Dogara
God bless Wike
God bless FFK
God bless Reno
God bless Ben Murray Bruce
God bless OGD
God bless Secondus
God bless Okowa God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

Eni t'o fi se o ti ku. There's no antidote anywhere for your madness. Na till eternity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by misano(m): 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
Waiting 4 Atiku to start campaign in D North. APC can't be trusted.
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Newznow: 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2018

2 Likes

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Newznow: 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
fk001:
He came to boost the morale of our gallant soldiers, I wonder how the crowd will be if he come for his presidential campaign

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfsRxNx3nf0
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by heybeemoney(m): 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2018
one thing in Maiduguri is that,, Atiku can't get 10% of total vote.....you hardly c PDP or Atiku campaign postal here in Maiduguri...
chai baba.... ko si aiye fun awon OLe ....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by godliman: 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
what a pity those soldiers died in vain. I am not sure any of their relatives will paricipate in this show of shame. The corpses of their loved ones are still lying in the bush and campaign is going on under the guise of busting morale, what a miserable country, i wish we can even part ways foever.

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Rextizzle(m): 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
iamJ:
its our religion grin

as far as the north is concerned forget it, buhari will retain all his votes, they value integrity alot in the north, its only 5% people that dont value that trait, that's why they always support the devil's choice
So you get sense like this

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Damsyjay(m): 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
Generalkaycee:
Foolish president.
Stupid citizen

4 Likes

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by rummmy: 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
Boko Haram headquarters, chaired by him
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by zlantanfan: 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
tiredoflife:
God help me
I won't be here for the second coming of buhari
This man will finish us
better be securing your visa to Togo because the election na just to fulfill all righteousness, buhari would finish his second term forget all those small small gossip from nnewi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by tiredoflife(m): 6:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
zlantanfan:
better be securing your visa to Togo because the election na just to fulfill all righteousness, buhari would finish his second term forget all those small small gossip from nnewi

Ol boy
Ghana don cast
Na there for food pass
But menh I have to run
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by aku626(m): 6:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
Lol I thought I read cows welcome....
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by bajosky: 6:41pm On Nov 28, 2018
When the eventual fight begin come 2019

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by mechanics(m): 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2018
How, he still has fans in the north.
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by youngdopeboy: 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
voting for @SAI BABA is one thing I most do even if @ATIKU appoint me as his campaign director

6 Likes

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by arma: 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
U r in serious pain!!!
Generalkaycee:
Foolish president.

2 Likes

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Buterflyle0: 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
Next Level things loaded and done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Tareq1105: 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2018
KwoiZabo:
The crowd have reduced Drastically.

And this is not political rally. Can you see crowd, not money induced.

He was to visit Edo but another issue came up and within 48 hrs, see crowd in Maiduguri.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by chinedumoooo: 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
My able president,bravo!
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by alhassanyusuf29(m): 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
its allowed, i would have consoled myself this way too cry
KwoiZabo:
The crowd have reduced Drastically.
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
Deji tweeted... that Borno State government begged people to chant PMB we love you... and telling people to come out& wellcome him.. hmmm well its different here..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
Cajal:
...PDP DEAD IN THE NORTH
FUNERAL RITES IN THE SOUTH

PDP is dead in the SW also, so that will leave the land of extreme hate and bitterness.

2 Likes

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2018
Buhari is a gooooaaaaaaaaal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Bridget95(f): 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2018
zlantanfan:
When you tell the yamiriris (who are always at the lossing side in every political issue) that buhari has the core north on lockdown they would be telling you trash from nnewi about how no northern wants buhari.

Na the religion be this yet not a campaign day
Do you know the number of those that constantly live in fear in the north and want Buhari to go?If you know ,you know! As Hamad Ali

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by kaen1317: 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
iamJ:
its our religion grin

as far as the north is concerned forget it, buhari will retain all his votes, they value integrity alot in the north, its only 5% people that dont value that trait, that's why they always support the devil's choice
with ganduje and his dollars and with mains and his stolen pension money where is the integrity??
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by herlonso: 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Check the last picture and judge it yourself,
Are they not backward sets of kunu drunks? I mean those Akùya sitting on the floor.

Back to the lifeless one, we'll know he's visiting some of his old friends and not there to boost any moral. Just ask yourself again, has he boost his energy level to stand upright for 10mins?

God bless the PDP
God bless Atiku/Obi
God bless Saraki
God bless GEJ
God bless Dogara
God bless Wike
God bless FFK
God bless Reno
God bless Ben Murray Bruce
God bless OGD
God bless Secondus
God bless Okowa God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

Abeg face front with your zombie party. Even when you visit ooni of ife or any paramount king in the south west, that's how you'll be sitted as a sign of respect for the monarch.

Impromptu visitation see crowd.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by dam2000(m): 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2018
Count 4 nothing even if the all country hate him they will still welcome him is the president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Launches Armored Fighting Vehicles, Nigerians React (Photos) / Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic / PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.