Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,743 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri (44766 Views)

Crowd That Welcome Peter Obi At The Airport The Moment Arrived Ftom Egypy / El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) / 2019: Maiduguri Youths Show Their Voters Cards As They Welcome President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by kenben: 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
iamJ:
its our religion grin

as far as the north is concerned forget it, buhari will retain all his votes, they value integrity alot in the north, its only 5% people that dont value that trait, that's why they always support the devil's choice
do they also value incompetence?
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by herlonso: 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
Bridget95:
Do you know the number of those that constantly live in fear in the north and want Buhari to go?If you know ,you know! As Hamad Ali
Be consoling yourself o. And his party wins Bauchi and Katina. Una never see anything

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by herlonso: 7:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
princechurchill:
Well boko Haram is not doing their job very well if we still have this vast amount of people cheering this big fool of a president
E pain am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Pat4321: 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2018
Cajal:
...PDP DEAD IN THE NORTH
FUNERAL RITES IN THE SOUTH
How many people are there, not more than 2000people
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Pat4321: 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
Smile4daddy:

Yes oh PMB na another religion for north.

If you know you know.
Don't be deceived
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Pat4321: 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
All publicity staunch, borrowed crowd in state capital, go to local government and see
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Pat4321: 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2018
iamJ:
its our religion grin

as far as the north is concerned forget it, buhari will retain all his votes, they value integrity alot in the north, its only 5% people that dont value that trait, that's why they always support the devil's choice
please quiet, You knew nothing about the North,
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Pat4321: 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2018
zlantanfan:
When you tell the yamiriris (who are always at the lossing side in every political issue) that buhari has the core north on lockdown they would be telling you trash from nnewi about how no northern wants buhari.

Na the religion be this yet not a campaign day
Northerners are not making noises like southerners, Buhari losses the next election, take or leave it. Northern voters are not on social media
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Jm879316: 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2018
D Buhari I know looks dry like a crayfish. How comes he looks a bit fresh here? Or is that jubril
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Denikayan: 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2018
madone:
The poor man will see every chances of viewing flashy cars on roll as entertainment. Ordinary Nigerian man who does menial job for 1000naira for a day will jump at carrying placard and posters for 2000naira. For doing nothing but shouting and standing. Don't let the crowd fool you. Nigerians are not happy with this man. Let the bloggers keep fighting the wars of wailing and zombies. Buhari may rig his way into 2019.but the people have rejected him. Eithers ways he won't end well.

Buhari has the followers who up North. Take it or leave it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by franchasng: 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2018
Boko Haram should leave our gallant, innocent soldiers who joined the army out of poverty and joblessness caused by our past and present useless presidents and governors and ministers and face the mass population of people who refused to be reasonable but prefer to live useless life of cheering a failed, hopeless leader and leaders in their land angry sad

Northern Nigeria need urgent depopulation, in fact, Nigeria as whole need depopulation to reduce the population to mostly reasonable people, that's only how things can change for good in Nigeria.

Just imagine citizens of a nation cheering leaders and politicians that are happily causing their death, pains and abject poverty, black people are fools, mostly the northern parts angry
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Denikayan: 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2018
Jm879316:
D Buhari I know looks dry like a crayfish. How comes he looks a bit fresh here? Or is that jubril

Check Reno Omokri's stature during and after GEJ's regime. You will arrive at a conclusion

3 Likes

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Denikayan: 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
franchasng:
Boko Haram should leave our gallant, innocent soldiers who joined the army out of poverty and joblessness caused by our past and present useless presidents and governors and ministers and face the mass population of people who refused to be reasonable but prefer to live useless life of cheering a failed, hopeless leader and leaders in their land.

Northern Nigeria need urgent depopulation, in fact, Nigeria as whole need depopulation to reduce the number to mostly reasonable people, that's only how things can change for good in Nigeria.

Just imagine citizens of a nation cheering leaders and politicians that are happily causing their death, pains and abject poverty, black people are fools, mostly the northern parts angry

Trust me

You are hungry

4 Likes

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Newznow: 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by tuniski: 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
iamJ:
its our religion grin

The last time I checked Buhari has always won Borno with landslide yet, lost nationally thrice! When will you buharideens get sense that buhari will not get zero votes rather millions but, will be voted out by millions more nationally,when?
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Newznow: 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Denikayan: 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
Bridget95:
Do you know the number of those that constantly live in fear in the north and want Buhari to go?If you know ,you know! As Hamad Ali

You have a right to dream.

Buhari has North and West locked down already and that's the game finisher.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by kevwemike: 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
iamJ:
its our religion grin

that 5% is what has been feeding ur big wide foolish mouth for decades. Capital FooL.
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by franchasng: 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
Denikayan:

Trust me

You are hungry
Oh boy, you must be a seer, how did you know bra Abeg, make I send my akant lamba shocked shocked
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Denikayan: 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
misano:
Waiting 4 Atiku to start campaign in D North. APC can't be trusted.

Atiku will be looted

Cant wait for him to come to the west and share money

We will collect and rubbish him at the polls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Denikayan: 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2018
kevwemike:
that 5% is what has been feeding ur big wide foolish mouth for decades. Capital FooL.

Shattap. 5% is South East.

5 Likes

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Calers: 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
Sai baba dont need penny to rent a crowd, he was loved by the people.come 2019 Buhari will defeat Atiku hands down, sai jubril, sai baba maigaskiya till 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Xisnin(m): 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
princechurchill:
Well boko Haram is not doing their job very well if we still have this vast amount of people cheering this big fool of a president
They were paid.
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Cj4charles(m): 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
fk001:
He came to boost the morale of our gallant soldiers, I wonder how the crowd will be if he come for his presidential campaign

Me And My Vote Knows Where It Is Going To** Buhari Must Go
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by seguntijan(m): 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
Note
He did not come for campaign oh...
He only came to boast the morale of our military men...
But people of Borno who saw BH in 2013-2018 and saw what quality leadership PMB has given to the fight against Boko Haram attested to what you saw in the pictures.
This is just testing of microphone
Real campaign is building up gradually...
We will tell them... With... " We told you people so..."..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by slimfit1(m): 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2018
All I see here are cattles sorry I'm still trying to find the crowds.
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Buterflyle0: 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2018
Pat4321:

Northerners are not making noises like southerners, Buhari losses the next election, take or leave it. Northern voters are not on social media

What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Buterflyle0: 7:39pm On Nov 28, 2018
Cj4charles:
Me And My Vote Knows Where It Is Going To** Buhari Must Go

Yes Buhari must go ......BACK TO ASO ROCK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Chuksfela1(m): 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
Boko boys were are u
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Made4greatness: 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
halhassan1:
My love for this Mr Presido has still not diminished inspite of the poor economic policy adopted. I want to believe sabotuers hijacked the governance from him
yet he calls himself GCFR . Wat a shame ! . Im sure Fela had u in mind when he sang ZOMBIE ! ! !
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by jellington: 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2018
PDP has lost the election ab initio. How on earth will Atiku contest election with Buhari and expect less than total failure. What GEJ could not achieved despite unlocked the door to state treasury to buy votes . If Atiku like let him spend all that he had looted and collect I.O.U from the former presidents who are behind him with the view to protect stolen wealth. Nigerians will disgrace all of you with power of ballots.
Come February 2019 the down trodden masses who have being the victim of your vissionless leadership will speak with their votes against you by re-electing President Buhari for the second term.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by eneyoduke(m): 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2018
Some of the people there are death people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Launches Armored Fighting Vehicles, Nigerians React (Photos) / Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic / PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.