Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,741 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri (44765 Views)

Crowd That Welcome Peter Obi At The Airport The Moment Arrived Ftom Egypy / El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) / 2019: Maiduguri Youths Show Their Voters Cards As They Welcome President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 9:34am On Nov 29, 2018
Cajal:
...PDP DEAD IN THE NORTH
FUNERAL RITES IN THE SOUTH

PDP burial rites will take place in Ebonyi State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Nowenuse: 10:04am On Nov 29, 2018
Obi1kenobi:
There is something very disturbing about Northern plebs and their sheepish, slavish devotion to their elites. There is a cultural dysfunction among Northern peasants that seems to be a legacy of the pre-colonial feudal society. I understand from a strategic point of view why the SW would stand by Buhari, but if there is any region in the country where Buhari is utterly failed, it is in the North where they are as impoverished and insecure as they've ever been. Yet, they retain a child-like unconditional devotion.

Core northerners have a saying NAMU NAMU NE. Our own na our own. No matter as e bad reach, na still our own.
Their mentality and cultures are very destructive ones.

Can you see why other Nigerians have no business sharing the same country with these people?

These are some of the reasons why I support Nnamdi Kanu as a middlebelter, even though he has so many flaws. Nigeria has no business being a united nation.
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
Nowenuse:

Core northerners have a saying NAMU NAMU NE. Our own na our own. No matter as e bad reach, na still our own.
Their mentality and cultures are very destructive ones.

Can you see why other Nigerians have no business sharing the same country with these people?

These are some of the reasons why I support Nnamdi Kanu as a middlebelter, even though he has so many flaws. Nigeria has no business being a united nation.

Yeah, I was referring to core Northerners. I definitely wasn't including the Middle Belt. I'm no tribal bigot, but I simply don't feel this country belongs together with the core North. They themselves were the original secessionists long before the civil war, but were induced by the prospects of political dominance to stay in the union. They pretend to be more patriotic than anyone, when in reality, the main reason they are the most committed people to the Nigerian project is oil money. Nigeria would have broken up long ago if it was the North that had the oil and the South depended on them.

2 Likes

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Nowenuse: 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Yeah, I was referring to core Northerners. I definitely wasn't including the Middle Belt. I'm no tribal bigot, but I simply don't feel this country belongs together with the core North. They themselves were the original secessionists long before the civil war, but were induced by the prospects of political dominance to stay in the union. They pretend to be more patriotic than anyone, when in reality, the main reason they are the most committed people to the Nigerian project is oil money. Nigeria would have broken up long ago if it was the North that had the oil and the South depended on them.

You are absolutely correct.
However I think the core-north was ignorant in the past. Even if the oil finishes in Nigeria, they may still want to stick together with the south for the sake of access to the sea. But like you said, if it was the north that had the oil, they would have damned access to the sea and still left.

You don't even need to tell me that you ain't a tribal bigot. I know that. Your fellow South-easternerns here have labelled you a yoruba here because you disagree with them a lot of times.

Look at Nigeria, every part of the country interracts and flows with one another except for the core-north.

Yorubas may not like Igbos and their ways of life personally, Igbos may not like middlebelters and our ways of life, but at the end of the day, we all have a very good social life together. We interrelate and even intermarry. We all have a desire to be educated and make progress in our daily lives. But this does not apply to Hausa-fulanis and Kanuris (core-northernerns).
They are just very different.....
As long as we remain with them, they will keep on dragging us backwards.

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by FriendNG: 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
Baba a qauyen su Umar fk001
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by fk001(m): 12:12am On Nov 30, 2018
FriendNG:
Baba a qauyen su Umar fk001

Hahaha Baba ya zo gida cheesy cheesy

Kasan Yana yin mu a Borno ai.
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by ofwest47(m): 1:13am On Nov 30, 2018
see the one saying god bless the looters instead of begging God to punish the looters for making a country which is the 6th richest oil producing country in the world to become the poorest country in the world
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by FriendNG: 1:40am On Nov 30, 2018
fk001:

Hahaha Baba ya zo gida cheesy cheesy

Kasan Yana yin mu a Borno ai.

Gaskiyane. He is former governor of the region.
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Dedetwo(m): 1:58am On Nov 30, 2018
Nigeria needs to be disintegrated. Why did certain dudes sit on chair while others are sit on the floor?
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by asfrank(m): 2:55am On Nov 30, 2018
tuniski:

The last time I checked Buhari has always won Borno with landslide yet, lost nationally thrice! When will you buharideens get sense that buhari will not get zero votes rather millions but, will be voted out by millions more nationally,when?
I tot Atiku supporters always claims that the whole NE will be won in a landslide by Atiku, now d story line has changed.
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by tuniski: 4:24am On Nov 30, 2018
asfrank:

I tot Atiku supporters always claims that the whole NE will be won in a landslide by Atiku, now d story line has changed.
When was that? You Guys are very jittery since the emergence of Atiku!
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Mizik(m): 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Mizik(m): 7:12am On Dec 10, 2018
Bro i cant access my nairaland email. Mail me at imisiayinde1@gmail.com kennylawd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Elites Stole Nigeria Dry / Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed / Nigerian Army Launches Armored Fighting Vehicles, Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.