Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri (44764 Views)

Crowd That Welcome Peter Obi At The Airport The Moment Arrived Ftom Egypy / El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) / 2019: Maiduguri Youths Show Their Voters Cards As They Welcome President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2018
There is something very disturbing about Northern plebs and their sheepish, slavish devotion to their elites. There is a cultural dysfunction among Northern peasants that seems to be a legacy of the pre-colonial feudal society. I understand from a strategic point of view why the SW would stand by Buhari, but if there is any region in the country where Buhari is utterly failed, it is in the North where they are as impoverished and insecure as they've ever been. Yet, they retain a child-like unconditional devotion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by vineyardfarms: 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2018
fk001:
He came to boost the morale of our gallant soldiers, I wonder how the crowd will be if he come for his presidential campaign

FAKE RENTED CROWD
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
SAI AtikuObi for better Nigeria
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by gidjah(m): 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
I though BH has finished this people entirely ?
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by fk001(m): 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2018
Buterflyle0:

What is this one saying?

Abeg ask am cheesy grin

The guy is confused
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by abbeyfel: 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2018
But why is he standing while talking, even when others are sitting He is the president for crying out loud.
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by danot1030: 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2018
princechurchill:
Well boko Haram is not doing their job very well if we still have this vast amount of people cheering this big fool of a president

See what hate has done to you, just because you hate Buhari you wish boko haram should kill the thousands of people that came to welcome him. I think you are the real fool.

2 Likes

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by madone: 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2018
Denikayan:

Buhari has the followers who up North. Take it or leave it
ita all good for him u read my take on that if he rigs it can't be more than four years and he ll be out.
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Xfemt(m): 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
As president of a country
Who wan welcome am b4
Na animals?
D poster no jst well
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by kabanayol9(m): 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
This is just to inform you guyz that Buhari is accepted for 2nd term, Sai Buhari Sai baba 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by danot1030: 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2018
tiredoflife:
God help me
I won't be here for the second coming of buhari
This man will finish us

Your Monika reveals much about your comments but we won't miss you a bit because your presence has not added any value to the society.
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Ahmedgk(m): 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2018
tiredoflife:
God help me
I won't be here for the second coming of buhari
This man will finish us
Definitely u're gonna die Pmb cannot rule idiot like u twice!!

2 Likes

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Bridget95(f): 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2018
Denikayan:

You have a right to dream.

Buhari has North and West locked down already and that's the game finisher.
NC,SS,SE,NE will not vote Buhari.

Because of massive Herdsmen attacks.
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by goslowgoslow(m): 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
Generalkaycee:
Foolish president.
You are in pains.

3 Likes

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
I love this Jubril

2 Likes

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by senatordave1(m): 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2018
tuniski:

The last time I checked Buhari has always won Borno with landslide yet, lost nationally thrice! When will you buharideens get sense that buhari will not get zero votes rather millions but, will be voted out by millions more nationally,when?
Where will atiku get the kind of massive votes that buhari will get in borno

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by EmirAbj: 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
Boko Haram Supposed Strike, Bomb Jubril Or Buhari
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Denikayan: 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
Bridget95:
NC,SS,SE,NE will not vote Buhari.

Because of massive Herdsmen attacks.

grin
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by contigiency(m): 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2018
Warning to those who said that Atiku will win North East. well, my statement will be complet the day buhari will mount the first podium for campaign, people will realize that it's not his fault that he is popular and highly loved by the down trodden.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by tuniski: 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2018
senatordave1:

Where will atiku get the kind of massive votes that buhari will get in borno

PDP had its Lowest Votes of roughly 13m in 2015 while buhari with all the sai baba cresendo had 15m+ highest ever. That should tell you something if at all.

PDP is nigeria's republican party! It doesn't need rock star candidate like apc does to Win presidential election.

People like you always forget that GEJ defeated buhari in 2011! Were GEJ,OBJ or Yaradua having rock star followership When they all defeated buhari?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by edupedia: 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2018
Obi1kenobi:
There is something very disturbing about Northern plebs and their sheepish, slavish devotion to their elites. There is a cultural dysfunction among Northern peasants that seems to be a legacy of the pre-colonial feudal society. I understand from a strategic point of view why the SW would stand by Buhari, but if there is any region in the country where Buhari is utterly failed, it is in the North where they are as impoverished and insecure as they've ever been. Yet, they retain a child-like unconditional devotion.

....why are u mixing alomo bitters with codeine?...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by tuniski: 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2018
contigiency:
Warning to those who said that Atiku will win North East. well, my statement will be complet the day buhari will mount the first podium for campaign, people will realize that it's not his fault that he is popular and highly loved by the down trodden.
Not so fast till February 16th. 2019!
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by gbagyiza: 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
I am from the north to be precise kaduna state. North is d problem of nigeria. As long as northerners r still determining d direction of this country, Nigeria will continue to sink. This is d bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by MrayNgozi(f): 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2018
Nobody Living Or Dead Is As Corrupt As This Thief Called Buhari” – Asari Blasts Buhari Again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcgrGRyzy6s

This is what Buhari APC have reduced Nigeria Politics Today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdMhhPKRbjM

Imo State: Between the devil and deep blue sea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT7154ZKOZQ
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by contigiency(m): 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
kevwemike:
that 5% is what has been feeding ur big wide foolish mouth for decades. Capital FooL.

You lied, the food we eat mostly come from the North.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Nasir123(m): 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
princechurchill:
Well boko Haram is not doing their job very well if we still have this vast amount of people cheering this big fool of a president

Wicked somebory grin
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by semyman: 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
Generalkaycee:
Foolish president.
Why are idiots like this left on this forum?

3 Likes

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by dview001(m): 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
so upon all the bombings these people Neva still decrease in number
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by contigiency(m): 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2018
gbagyiza:
I am from the north to be precise kaduna state. North is d problem of nigeria. As long as northerners r still determining d direction of this country, Nigeria will continue to sink. This is d bitter truth.

Mr Nice and sincere man.

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Ndolarr: 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2018
Where was the crowd when the rampaging BH killed over 100 soldiers in their region? APC still playing politics with the lives of the slain soldiers! Very pathetic!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Elites Stole Nigeria Dry / Banned Items Seized By Nigerian Customs Including Over 300 Cars. Photos / Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.