Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,551 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' (54999 Views)

Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine / Davido Has Reached Out To Ayotomide Labinjo, His First Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo / Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by Maziemy: 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
see legs like Chinese chop sticks angry
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by Ovofresh: 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
Kemi like wahala sha!!!

FREE CPA TRAINING, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by selfmadeboss: 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
un behalf pf davido i reject ths oloshos
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by Egein(m): 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
This girl resemble Emmanuella.
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2018
Hmmm another headache for Baba Adeleke,don't know if DNA cannot be trusted again. This 9ja sef.
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by enemyofprogress: 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
Shameless old crazy woman wey wan fok Davido by all means
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by Denikayan: 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
David dick need to caged
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by Denikayan: 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Shameless old crazy woman wey wan fok Davido by all means

That's Davidos first daughter. Story has been in the media for long

He winter even do DNA
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
Tinnytony24:
Maybe it's me eyes that are disturbing me... but the girl somehow doesn't look like David... but if na David own,make e take care of am o
D girl look like David wella. Look at her forehead, down her cheek.
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by pally123: 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
The pikin no get dimple. The mama looks hungry.

How Davido take fvck this kind girl in the first place? Abi na throat fvck??
My broda, after like two bottles of Moet, three of Hennessy, he go just put him divck inside anything
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2018
na big wickedness 4 u to swear 4 ur enemy with Aunti Kemi.
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by mungoparks: 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2018
even me sef wey no get money reach tatti billion sef i no fit climb this kind woman.
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2018
How do you force yourself into a man's life?? Hian!
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by Denikayan: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2018
yettymuse:
How do you force yourself into a man's life?? Hian!

Davido had not even hit stardom when that baby came
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by okerekeikpo: 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
Buhari is going back to daura na my own be that

1 Like

Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2018
Denikayan:

Davido had not even hit stardom when that baby came
And she kept mum all the while? Until grandma hnn decided to bring them to limelight?

1 Like

Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by uhuns: 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2018
chris51:
What is the problem of Kemi Olunloyo in somebody else's matter? Its left for the so called Davido's baby mama to request for dna to prove the patternity of her daughter

is she saying the truth or not, the messenger is secondary in most case.except the messenger is more important ?
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by jibrilELsudan: 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2018
The girl is Davido's daughter confirmed. She took his big eyes, big nose and big mouth.

Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by Denikayan: 8:59pm On Nov 28, 2018
yettymuse:
And she kept mum all the while? Until grandma hnn decided to bring them to limelight?

Follow news, it has been raised a long time ago
May be you just hearing for the first time

Davidoos present public figure is just what's making itook like it's new

Davidoos dad is even aware of that kid.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by georgeceekay: 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
She never said anything like she is Davido's baby mama o.

We like distractions.
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by israelmao(m): 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
Kemi always seeks to shine in the reflection of other stars.
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by millionboi2: 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
The pikin no get dimple. The mama looks hungry.

How Davido take fvck this kind girl in the first place? Abi na throat fvck??
it could be genetics........ don't conclude yet.
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by ednut1(m): 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
francescainnoce:
Instagram isnt where this young lady got to be. Instagram is not the most strategic place to kick-start from. University is. If at all she wants to make a statement, pass a message and justify her 'strength of a woman', then she ought to be at the university now, pursuing a degree. I am not even implying she does this for David. No, not at all. She should do this for herself, her future and her little angel. Instagram and all has got we 'young ones' fooled. Healthy Relevance and significance is key. And except they have a plan in place, I do not see how getting on Instagram and announcing her presence helps.
Education is key; and both the young woman and her daughter needs that more than anything. even David should be less of a key-focus at this point. If David is the father of the little girl, DO YOU THINK HE WOULD ESCAPE HIS PUNISHMENT FOR the denials and humiliation. But ofcourse, he would be answerable in due-time and to the right person - God and not the mother of his daughter.
She should get back to school, get her academic groove on; set goals and pursue her dreams. She should polish her intelligence and reinforce her prowess and do what every strong woman normally do: grab the world on its balls and showoff like the boss you are.
And when she reaches the peak of her life, she may someday, end up, becoming the force David and his family would have to reckon with. But who knows? only the right decisions can make us right competitors.
this is nigeria. Going bk to school guarantees nothing
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by dominique(f): 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2018
yettymuse:

She actually came out about 3 years ago but she didn't gain this much audience thaks to madam KOO.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by coollexy: 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
sonnie10:
Aunty Kemi should be awarded with the most profound investigative journalist of the year 2018. She has an amazing creative imagination.
I wonder if anyone still takes her serious.

lol
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by IkpuMmadu: 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2018
This is not a tribal bash but please I want to ask...why is it that 80% of baby mamas are Yoruba girls ? I don't know why is wrong with Davido seff

Is it a normal thing there
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by iamrammy(m): 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
this lady should go and look for work and take care of that precious little girl,if Davido doesn't want to be in her life it is his loss!
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by iboboyswag(m): 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
francescainnoce:
Instagram isnt where this young lady got to be. Instagram is not the most strategic place to kick-start from. University is. If at all she wants to make a statement, pass a message and justify her 'strength of a woman', then she ought to be at the university now, pursuing a degree. I am not even implying she does this for David. No, not at all. She should do this for herself, her future and her little angel. Instagram and all has got we 'young ones' fooled. Healthy Relevance and significance is key. And except they have a plan in place, I do not see how getting on Instagram and announcing her presence helps.
Education is key; and both the young woman and her daughter needs that more than anything. even David should be less of a key-focus at this point. If David is the father of the little girl, DO YOU THINK HE WOULD ESCAPE HIS PUNISHMENT FOR the denials and humiliation. But ofcourse, he would be answerable in due-time and to the right person - God and not the mother of his daughter.
She should get back to school, get her academic groove on; set goals and pursue her dreams. She should polish her intelligence and reinforce her prowess and do what every strong woman normally do: grab the world on its balls and showoff like the boss you are.
And when she reaches the peak of her life, she may someday, end up, becoming the force David and his family would have to reckon with. But who knows? only the right decisions can make us right competitors.

Who is speaking all this English and taking aunty Kemi serious?
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by MarianaTrench: 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
Na wetin concern this Agbaya woman for Davido matter sef? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) / Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage / Stefflon Don Massages Burna Boy Inside Plane As Both Return To New York (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.