Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' (55001 Views)

Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine / Davido Has Reached Out To Ayotomide Labinjo, His First Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo / Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by IjebuWarrior: 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2018
This baby girl melts my stone-heart, I swear. She's the typical 9ja girl child. God bless her heart! undecided
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by Lanruze: 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
This is not Davido's daughter. Trust me.

Pure Scam.

DNA test will prove me right..God didn't make mistakes through Imade and Hailerys dead resemblance.

Davido blood and genes are stronger than this.
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by Gabrielsunday(m): 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
The pikin no get dimple. The mama looks hungry.

How Davido take fvck this kind girl in the first place? Abi na throat fvck??
konji
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by CravingChic: 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2018
lekwenu Ada Davido ooo...
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by fadedayo: 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
This kid actually looks like Davido.

Check out her distinct features: her eyes, eye-brows etc.

It is well.
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by OKorowanta: 10:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
francescainnoce:
Instagram isnt where this young lady got to be. Instagram is not the most strategic place to kick-start from. University is. If at all she wants to make a statement, pass a message and justify her 'strength of a woman', then she ought to be at the university now, pursuing a degree. I am not even implying she does this for David. No, not at all. She should do this for herself, her future and her little angel. Instagram and all has got we 'young ones' fooled. Healthy Relevance and significance is key. And except they have a plan in place, I do not see how getting on Instagram and announcing her presence helps.
Education is key; and both the young woman and her daughter needs that more than anything. even David should be less of a key-focus at this point. If David is the father of the little girl, DO YOU THINK HE WOULD ESCAPE HIS PUNISHMENT FOR the denials and humiliation. But ofcourse, he would be answerable in due-time and to the right person - God and not the mother of his daughter.
She should get back to school, get her academic groove on; set goals and pursue her dreams. She should polish her intelligence and reinforce her prowess and do what every strong woman normally do: grab the world on its balls and showoff like the boss you are.
And when she reaches the peak of her life, she may someday, end up, becoming the force David and his family would have to reckon with. But who knows? only the right decisions can make us right competitors.

I no know say normal pipo dey nairaland o!
I use to see 92% of nairalanders as drug addict cos of how most of them react to threads.
I just fell in love with you after reading this.
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by OKorowanta: 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
Tinnytony24:
Maybe it's me eyes that are disturbing me... but the girl somehow doesn't look like David... but if na David own,make e take care of am o

On a serious note,you're first person I've heard say they don't look alike.
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by Psmark: 11:00pm On Nov 28, 2018
Everyone knows Davido can not knack this one see as she tiny so

Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by francescainnoce(f): 11:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
ednut1:
this is nigeria. Going bk to school guarantees nothing
You might say so and justifiably too. But I chose to disagree with you. It don’t matter where you are right now and circumstances surrounding today shouldn’t be a yardstick to determining tomorrow’s feat. Academics, skills acquisition and apprenticeship are the most productive decisions any person can actually make.
Especially with academics; you sort of guarantee your differentiating factor in the labour market. With academics, you are more re-defined and your spec is verifiable.
Besides, the worst you can ever be is a job-seeker but nothing as worse as an illiterate or an uneducated illiterate.
The plus though is, you could come through university with a clearer understanding of how to pursue your dreams or how to start a dream of been an entrepreneur.
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by ednut1(m): 11:35pm On Nov 28, 2018
francescainnoce:

You might say so and justifiably too. But I chose to disagree with you. It don’t matter where you are right now and circumstances surrounding today shouldn’t be a yardstick to determining tomorrow’s feat. Academics, skills acquisition and apprenticeship are the most productive decisions any person can actually make.
Especially with academics; you sort of guarantee your differentiating factor in the labour market. With academics, you are more re-defined and your spec is verifiable.
Besides, the worst you can ever be is a job-seeker but nothing as worse as an illiterate or an uneducated illiterate.
The plus though is, you could come through university with a clearer understanding of how to pursue your dreams or how to start a dream of been an entrepreneur.
university has nothing to do with literacy. As long as u can read and write ur literate. Nigeria university education cannot be considered to be education cause u only cram and pour zero innovation. She clearly cant afford fees nd all. D babe should go learn a trade and feed her kid. And stop waiting for davido
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by Franklyine: 12:39am On Nov 29, 2018
OgogoroFreak:

She is watching her weight cheesy grin grin
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by grandstar(m): 12:55am On Nov 29, 2018
Tinnytony24:
Maybe it's me eyes that are disturbing me... but the girl somehow doesn't look like David... but if na David own,make e take care of am o

Tru tok (Read 1 Timothy 5:cool
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by YoungLionken(m): 2:43am On Nov 29, 2018
Who give dis Kemi igbo smoke
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by biggie73(m): 2:50am On Nov 29, 2018
Davido should conduct a new DNA test. Atleast for the sake of the kid....
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by Bolu2000: 2:55am On Nov 29, 2018
[quote author=Tinnytony24 post=73385007]Maybe it's me eyes that are disturbing me... but the girl somehow doesn't look like David... but if na David own,make e take care of am o[/quote
I swear
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by onunwa21(m): 5:19am On Nov 29, 2018
Another prison loading...........
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by Edum13656: 5:23am On Nov 29, 2018
on a more important news; Thank God for a new day.
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by deebrownneymar: 6:40am On Nov 29, 2018
This Baby mama wan enjoy as others dey enjoy. She must keep trying until Davido does the needful. He pays his baby mamas wella.
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by francescainnoce(f): 8:22am On Nov 29, 2018
ednut1:
university has nothing to do with literacy. As long as u can read and write ur literate. Nigeria university education cannot be considered to be education cause u only cram and pour zero innovation. She clearly cant afford fees nd all. D babe should go learn a trade and feed her kid. And stop waiting for davido
Again you are quite correct and I think we both assume thesame intention: She should get on with her life strategically and focus less on David. Besides my concept of literacy was in the aspect of competent knowledge in a specific area which I think she may have but needs a formal backing (university degree, apprenticeship, etc) but certainly not Instagram.
I quite understand the plight of the young woman: I have a perfect scenario with a close relative but the mum especially and the sister took the pain to put her through school. Now she is married, educated and with a higher lever of literacy in a particular field.
#sidebar; if I saw David today I would tell him just one thing. “David put these guys on academic scholarship as a gesture of generosity”.
Hopefully He comes around and actually do what he has done for quite a number of people in the past.
Moreover, that’s one thing about “celebrity and status quo” that I don’t quite agree with: they are conformed to pressure of “the people, my fan, the public, my political career, my music career, and so on). There’s nothing (no force) that should compel a man to denying his child or fail to fulfil his obligations. Technically such a man is a frail and weak man. Cos when you see a man with principles, you can tell. David sure might have Financial power, social power, socio-cultural power and even political and legislative power to an extent BUT He sure and most certainly lacks a few PRINCIPLES. One, godly abiding principles and the principle every responsible man should have.
But I’m certain that Mitchelle will grow up to a strong, firm, rigorous and productive lady. And her mother would be fine BUT Instagram environment cannot assure that. So if I were them, I would go under the raider for now and reappear like black panther. #smile. Cos they never Freeze!
If I were the young lady, I’m studying LAW. And the branch of LAW THAT concerns the circumstances surrounding me. Many a times our present challenges are positive indication of a prospect for a solid and assured future. Question is, how many can read and interpret the signs.
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by fijabs(m): 9:10am On Nov 29, 2018
OgogoroFreak:

the girl used to live in my hood back den at Iwo road in ibadan, she used to be runz gal, we called Dem Olosho back den, so don't trust the gal.
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by purples25(f): 9:35am On Nov 29, 2018
I hope she can forget the man and make a life for her kid and herself.
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by gaskiyamagana: 9:51am On Nov 29, 2018
OgogoroFreak:

She used juju or packaging make ups.
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by Malawian(m): 10:18am On Nov 29, 2018
Tinnytony24:
What are you talking about? the girl is David's carbon copy.
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by ednut1(m): 10:58am On Nov 29, 2018
francescainnoce:

Again you are quite correct and I think we both assume thesame intention: She should get on with her life strategically and focus less on David. Besides my concept of literacy was in the aspect of competent knowledge in a specific area which I think she may have but needs a formal backing (university degree, apprenticeship, etc) but certainly not Instagram.
I quite understand the plight of the young woman: I have a perfect scenario with a close relative but the mum especially and the sister took the pain to put her through school. Now she is married, educated and with a higher lever of literacy in a particular field.
#sidebar; if I saw David today I would tell him just one thing. “David put these guys on academic scholarship as a gesture of generosity”.
Hopefully He comes around and actually do what he has done for quite a number of people in the past.
Moreover, that’s one thing about “celebrity and status quo” that I don’t quite agree with: they are conformed to pressure of “the people, my fan, the public, my political career, my music career, and so on). There’s nothing (no force) that should compel a man to denying his child or fail to fulfil his obligations. Technically such a man is a frail and weak man. Cos when you see a man with principles, you can tell. David sure might have Financial power, social power, socio-cultural power and even political and legislative power to an extent BUT He sure and most certainly lacks a few PRINCIPLES. One, godly abiding principles and the principle every responsible man should have.
But I’m certain that Mitchelle will grow up to a strong, firm, rigorous and productive lady. And her mother would be fine BUT Instagram environment cannot assure that. So if I were them, I would go under the raider for now and reappear like black panther. #smile. Cos they never Freeze!
If I were the young lady, I’m studying LAW. And the branch of LAW THAT concerns the circumstances surrounding me. Many a times our present challenges are positive indication of a prospect for a solid and assured future. Question is, how many can read and interpret the signs.
DNA test showed he was not the father. He also did DNA test for imade. If he could tamper with the first one as alleged by the gal he should hv done same to imade. After all sophie was a runs gal
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by francescainnoce(f): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2018
ednut1:
DNA test showed he was not the father. He also did DNA test for imade. If he could tamper with the first one as alleged by the gal he should hv done same to imade. After all sophie was a runs gal
Imade's uncle is Dele Momodu. Mitchelle'ss grand-father from what i gathered was a professor before he passed on. Had her granddad be alive, trust me, things would be a little different. Anyways i dont really want to delve deeper into that side of the situation. I am after their educational strength and power.
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by Konquest: 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
memez:
Controversial journalist Kemi Olunloyo who claimed little Mitchell is alleged first daughter, has finally shares pictures of her baby mama, Grace Enitan Labinjo. The alleged baby mama just joined Instagram with username; Ayotomide.

News from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/kemi-olunloyo-finally-shares-davido-alleged-daughter-mitchells-mum-photos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) / Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage / Stefflon Don Massages Burna Boy Inside Plane As Both Return To New York (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.