Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Groom And Best Man Take Off Clothes To Dance For Bride On Wedding Day(video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom And Best Man Take Off Clothes To Dance For Bride On Wedding Day(video) (504 Views)

Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom And Best Man Take Off Clothes To Dance For Bride On Wedding Day(video) by Ogaemmy: 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
This is so beautiful! Groom and his best man who happens to be his blood brother, took off their clothes to dance for the bride and audience on wedding day.

The groom's ab and physique is breathtaking! Ladies couldn't help but scream in admiration shocked

Watch video below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrdlmK9clZc
Re: Groom And Best Man Take Off Clothes To Dance For Bride On Wedding Day(video) by ehhmah(m): 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2018
grin
Re: Groom And Best Man Take Off Clothes To Dance For Bride On Wedding Day(video) by GisterBlogger: 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2018
Lol
Re: Groom And Best Man Take Off Clothes To Dance For Bride On Wedding Day(video) by decatalyst(m): 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
what is this nonsense? shocked shocked
Re: Groom And Best Man Take Off Clothes To Dance For Bride On Wedding Day(video) by 9japrof(m): 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
High level iberiberism if you ask me...

These days people spend so much energy in planning wedding to the point they have little on nothing to sustain their marriages, more like the reason for high divorce rate...

2 Likes

Re: Groom And Best Man Take Off Clothes To Dance For Bride On Wedding Day(video) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2018
"[b][/b]Their abs is breathtaking"?? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (for Men) / Please Don't Do This If You Want To Be Happy After.. / Pls Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.