Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions (75736 Views)

Registrar Refuses To Wed Groom With Dreadlocks At Ikoyi Registry / Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) / Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by becca2011: 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
I cudnt even watch the video finish, am already so embarrassed... Gosh
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by bencr7: 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
Diz one na madness but wetin be my business...
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by eminex(m): 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
New trend of nonsense undecided
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by Iceman2017(m): 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2018
Romantic grin ;DD
What to expect in za ozer room grin grin
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2018
The marriage wouldn't be as interesting as the wedding, that's for sure.
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by lordswill03: 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2018
Don't know what people take marriages for these days. Just for entertainment?
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by AryEmber(f): 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2018
Madness at its peak, and that one is happy to have found an husband
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by samuelchimmy(m): 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2018
Wetin be this na

Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by Jaynom029(m): 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2018
I need one abeg cry
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by Ogaemmy: 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2018
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by Toosure70: 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2018
eedeot.
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by funshoquadri: 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2018
He must have smoked Amawbia weed

Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by Yankiss(m): 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2018
Madness, na so e dey start.
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
Na wa o.
I trust all those old old ancient aunties for my family...try this one where dem siddon for wedding and na frying pan dem go take knack your head. ..infact, u don drop money inside their tray finish wey you dey off cloth?
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by gidyambi(m): 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
Foolishness
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by Genniez(f): 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
I don't understand what I just saw / read..groom (like husband )or broom for sweeping the floor
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by paddyofboss(m): 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2018
Some group of grab deaf... ' Put on ur clothes' will he hear word?

Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by Gkemz: 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
They disappeared from yabaleft
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by proxillin(m): 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2018
carammel:
Madness, total rubbish, so he means it is only six packs he has to offer?
I'm ashamed on his behalf.

What about his d**k? He can offer that too. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by Bigii(m): 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2018
sinaj:
Stupidity at its peak

As if she don't like it undecided

1 Like

Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by Diamond23(f): 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2018
Is she married to a male stripper?

Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by pocohantas(f): 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2018
Those abs made me take back what I planned commenting, they should go and sin no more.
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by lexy2014: 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2018
carammel:
Madness, total rubbish, so he means it is only six packs he has to offer?
I'm ashamed on his behalf.

Its childish. Its as if she hasn't seen d six pack b4. Am still trying to understand d entertainment here
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by ejimatic: 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2018
tendingNews:
Here is an interesting moment a muscular groom with 6 packs took off his clothes to dance for his bride alongside his younger brother.

Ladies, would you be comfortable to see your man go naked like this on your wedding day?

Watch video HERE and see more
. madness unlimited
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2018
pocohantas:
Those abs made me take back what I planned commenting, they should go and sin no more.

Women, you all will never change undecided undecided undecided
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by sinaj(f): 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
Bigii:

As if she don't like it undecided

1 Like

Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by MrOwonikoko: 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2018
Op, are you sure this is a wedding or Mr. Nigeria contestant event? undecided undecided

And the parents of both couples are there seeing all these disgraceful idiotic behaviour display?

Goan check it all of them are working in a club in Allen avenue.
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by noona(f): 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2018
This is some useless fuckery!
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by Isaacwise: 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2018
tendingNews:
Watch video and see more photos HERE see more reactions
wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him / I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! / Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.