Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,188 members, 7,867,450 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Losing Interest In You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Losing Interest In You (487 Views)

Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? / Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? / Losing Interest In My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Losing Interest In You by ashiraf(m): 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
While, we all fail in love because it's normal, love is nice and sweet when someone you love is near you.
You feel happy and complete whenever you wakeup and look at that one you love,
Sometimes if your far the one you love, you feel like you should meet everyday because "Halli!!" Only on a phone may not satisfy you like meeting the one you love face by face.

When people fail in love mostly the youth, we feel like we should be looking at those we love everyday and night.
But there are some situations that may force you to move far away from that one you love.
Mostly guys move for work, and for other businesses, while girls mostly of the times remain behind and that results into long distance love.

The truth is girls are not strong enough to wait for their guys who are far them because for them they only love someone near them...

Anyway, here are 7 signs your girlfriend is loosing interest in you due to long distance love:---->
[url=https//ugaland.xyz/7-signs-your-girlfriend-is-losing-interest-in-you-due-to-long-distance-love]Click Here ToRead More[/url]

(1) (Reply)

She Demand 50k From Me For Xmas. / Lagos State Commissioner, Wale Oluwo Resigns, To Join Forces With Jimi Agbaje / Is There still Any Hope For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.