Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? (34280 Views)

Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? / 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down / Losing Interest In My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Stephen2324(m): 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
Why are men loosing interest in settling down?

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
Because it's a waste of time.
Make one person come dey frustrate your life?

Rozross mama what do you think?

270 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by fman(m): 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
Wahala plenty for settling down!!
Only the thought of it,
Fit give person nightmares!!
Fati2001,
I guess u can now understand

147 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Promosaver: 5:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
Because the other gender get their own wahala

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by oghalebros(m): 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
When you are struggling to take care of yourself, don't you know you won't reason about settling down.

258 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Focusmi: 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
The economy is not smiling grin

209 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Demigod22: 5:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
Economic factor: we have young men who are ready to settle down, but the economic downturn of Nigeria is taking away their dreams. Who do you feed and raise kids with no job? How do you take responsibility with meagre pay cheque? How can a jobless man raise bride price?

Emotional fraud: most people have neglected fidelity in a relationship/marriage. Men having extra marital affairs and women having babies for their ex in her marriage.

Scary event: Most girls are into hookup and do irredeemable stuffs for money, how can a man witnessing all these have the courage to settle down?

For me, I will gladly choose bottle of French Wine over marriage.

347 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Bmaster(m): 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2022
ashawo wey full nearly everywhere na he cos am.
Imagine a state without ashawo joints,how fast babes around would be getting married.

My thought though...

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Aboks(m): 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
Bmaster:
ashawo wey full nearly everywhere na he cos am.
Imagine a state without ashawo joints,how fast babes around would be getting married.

My thought though...
This is funny...No be the same babes dey do the ashawo and form serious girlfriend to unfortunates?

148 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
Focusmi:
The economy is not smiling grin

Apart from economy we have some women that will marry you and then divorce you to take your money...in the case of if you're not married to her and shes a babymama, you can still be commanded by the court to pay child support so its risky to just give your last name or seed to just any woman

41 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Savedday: 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
because they don't want to waste their precious time, resources and love on a 9ja girl.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

135 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by marlow1962(m): 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
Rayban25:

Apart from economy we have some women that will marry you and then divorce you to take your money...in the case of if you're not married to her and shes a babymama, you can still be commanded by the court to pay child support so its risky to just give your last name or seed to just any woman

That is for the western world, doesn’t happen here in my country Nigeria. If you can take care of the child as a woman (good) it’s left for me to be sending money monthly for upkeep but if you can’t cope “give me my child and gtfo” go be with the man of your dreams.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by annayawchee: 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
1. Sapa
2. Saapaa
3. Sapisco
4. The marriage of a thing have been bastardized

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
It’s hardship, I pity men atimes sha, they’ll have to toil and work hard before thinking of settling down with a woman and having kids.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
Rayban25:

You talk too much for your age. Let school resume so we can have rest on this forum.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
Rozross:
You talk too much for your age. Let school resume so we can have rest on this forum.

Bold of you to compare your life with mine..unlike you I had money to afford a private university and I'm a graduate by the grace of God and you're not...can you now see how stupid you are? so find another thing to say please

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by JoeRizzla(m): 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
Peace Of Mind Is Priority,

Hook Up Girls Everywhere,
You Don't Even Know Who You Are Bringing Into Your Life And Home after too s*x with different niggaz.
She go still compare you with those niggaz she did one night stand with

72 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Ballzproblem2: 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
1.)women of today are too loose and lack modesty.

2.). women plenty

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by BigYash: 11:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
You go spend millions to package wedding.
After which,the woman ( girls of today) will still go and be fucking around.

She won't even let you have peace in your own house. She will make people outside see you as a bad person, meanwhile na them be devil.

Those days you will see people getting married every Saturday.. Right now,e don cast. Guys are wiser now..
Better say I use the wedding money buy land .. Find one girl wen go born for me. Cux na pikin make me wan marry before. If na toto I dey find,if I need 100 at once,as long as money dey,I go get am.

Since girls say men are scum. We go know who go be scum later.. We Move!

Blessings to the Real Niggas on this site ,and middle finger to the SIMPs..

191 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 29, 2022
BigYash:
You go spend millions to package wedding.
After which,the woman ( girls of today) will still go and be fucking around.

She won't even let you have peace in your own house. She will make people outside see you as a bad person, meanwhile na them be devil.

Those days you will see people getting married every Saturday.. Right now,e don cast. Guys are wiser now..
Better say I use the wedding money buy land .. Find one girl wen go born for me. Cux na pikin make me wan marry before. If na toto I dey find,if I need 100 at once,as long as money dey,I go get am.

Since girls say men are scum. We go know who go be scum later.. We Move!

Blessings to the Real Niggas on this site ,and middle finger to the SIMPs..

Lol...spot on

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Nobody: 2:57am On Aug 29, 2022
Rayban25:

Bold of you to compare your life with mine..unlike you I had money to afford a private university and I'm a graduate by the grace of God and you're not...can you now see how stupid you are? so find another thing to say please
Empty vessels makes the loudest noise, you must be insane to ever think your life can be compared to mine in reality. You can only afford the life I live and the school I attended in your dreams. Bragging about ekwuke school he attended. Be gone you bitter soul . Next time you see me on the redpill thread please ignore me

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by techWriter3: 3:15am On Aug 29, 2022
Wahala lots for settling down

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Nobody: 4:03am On Aug 29, 2022
Rozross:
Empty vessels makes the loudest noise, you must be insane to ever think your life can be compared to mine in reality. You can only afford the life I live and the school I attended in your dreams. Bragging about ekwuke school he attended. Be gone you bitter soul . Next time you see me on the redpill thread please ignore me

Shut up olodo...nobody wishes to have your vague life...if you dont want to be quoted on the redpill thread then read and pass dont say anything there and just cry your tears in peace.

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Nobody: 4:07am On Aug 29, 2022
Rayban25:

Shut up olodo...nobody wishes to have your vague life...if you dont want to be quoted on the redpill thread then read and pass dont say anything there and just cry your tears in peace.

I will not dignify you with a response again for now because early morning erection is obviously taking it’s toll on you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by imagrg(m): 5:41am On Aug 29, 2022
Most young men are financially unstable and what ladies opt for now is a man that can meet their financial needs and a majority of our young men today don't want to shoulder any responsibility. Men feel that it is more comfortable for them to settle for hookups than committing themselves to some financial and emotional trauma.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 29, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Because it's a waste of time.
Make one person come dey frustrate your life?

Rozross mama what do you think?
I won’t say it’s all about hardship because I’ve seen comfortable bachelors that has refused to settle down. It’s because of the moral bankruptcy of the society, singles are also enjoying the privileges of marriage , so they become reluctant in doing the needful.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 29, 2022
Rozross:
I won’t say it’s all about hardship because I’ve seen comfortable bachelors that has refused to settle down. It’s because of the moral bankruptcy of the society, singles are also enjoying the privileges of marriage , so they become reluctant in doing the needful.
Nice point.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by BigDawsNet: 8:17am On Aug 29, 2022
Guys don't just want any stress... that's all

Most that finally settle do this just to kids

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by theymany: 8:22am On Aug 29, 2022
When one always provides and the other one only knows how to take without assisting even if the economy is no joke and yet still want everything don for them, u get alot of men looking for just sex n not marriage

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by theymany: 8:25am On Aug 29, 2022
A lady said to me ( m not making this up)
She just want a man to love
Settle with
Even if its 2 meal a day she will manage
Live an okay live not expensive
She was ready to get married

Omo less than 1 wk I haven't even met her face to face, if i say hi nah tasking b d next thing.

And u think when u marry that kind woman na ok live u wan dey live?

Nigeria women are selfish, even if d pussy is getting old thats there own source of income

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by jeromestarks: 8:38am On Aug 29, 2022
Stephen2324:
Why are men loosing interest in settling down?
We realized that marriage is retirement program for women so we better have baby mamas.
But marrying a virgin is a union because she gave you her Best years and you take care of her and maintains her.

Men only suffer in marriages.
It's better they get the pvssy outside than the over used pvssy their wives offer them.

49 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Do I Handle This? / 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria / Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.