Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Why Nigeria Will NOT Defeat Boko Haram In 20 Years By Mayowa Tijani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigeria Will NOT Defeat Boko Haram In 20 Years By Mayowa Tijani (15490 Views)

2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju / Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience / "I Can't Congratulate Fayemi, He Did Not Defeat Me, He Defeated Eleka" - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigeria Will NOT Defeat Boko Haram In 20 Years By Mayowa Tijani by kareemkamil(m): 10:25am On Nov 29, 2018
NaijaMouth or whatever you been called, u are a big fool, Gboko Haram terrorist are they Muslims, Why are they attacking Mosque, u better dont type rubbish with your senseless nonentity head on this thread, if you don't have meaningful thing to talk about.
Re: Why Nigeria Will NOT Defeat Boko Haram In 20 Years By Mayowa Tijani by MrOfficer(m): 10:33am On Nov 29, 2018
Nice
Re: Why Nigeria Will NOT Defeat Boko Haram In 20 Years By Mayowa Tijani by baganas: 10:39am On Nov 29, 2018
NaijaMutant:
The greatest threat to the war against Boko Haram is the Islamic ideology that holds sway in the North.

Both Boko Haram and the Northern religious leaders are protecting the same ideology.

Buhari even gave it away in one of his speech pre-election.

"It is believed that whoever fights for the cause of Allah and dies in the process shall go to paradise in the after life where he will be rewarded with 72 virgins and a river of wine"

How do we cure Islam of this wrong ideology undecided

Find out what fighting for the cause of Allah is and see whether bokoharam fighting fits in. Don't venture into topics you know nothing about.
Re: Why Nigeria Will NOT Defeat Boko Haram In 20 Years By Mayowa Tijani by TommyAnthem(m): 11:10am On Nov 29, 2018
And all this places you just mentioned are Islamic countries, is there something wrong somewhere?
omoteacher:
That's his opinion if we elect good leaders bokoharam might be history. But if we continue electing crooks then I support his views as they will always politicize the fight against bokoharam. How I wish they can just be things of the past. Steadily naija don dey go d way of all these countries like Yemen,Iraq,Palestine etc

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Will NOT Defeat Boko Haram In 20 Years By Mayowa Tijani by KanwuliaExtra: 11:12am On Nov 29, 2018
MONIKERREVEALER:

and you have been fighting against the easterners escaping from the same SHYTEHOLE!

are you not a wicked, selfish and confused clown?

your wishes have totally FAILED!

Who is fighting against the Easterners? undecided
When you are capable of intellectual discourse, please quote me. Till then. . . . Take your frustration elsewhere.

Thanks! kiss
Re: Why Nigeria Will NOT Defeat Boko Haram In 20 Years By Mayowa Tijani by MONIKERREVEALER: 11:24am On Nov 29, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Who is fighting against the Easterners? undecided
When you are capable of intellectual discourse, please quote me. Till then. . . . Take your frustration elsewhere.

Thanks! kiss

as expected you flee with your tail btwn your legs when confronted with your OWN ineptitude.

you are the frustrated airhead who cannot mind your own bizness once e reach for Biafra matter. someone say relationship don tire am, why come dey castigate the person nah!

if relationship neva tire you, once referendum reach, vote in favor of wetin you desire and stop militating against what the clear majority of easterners want because you feel you have "arrived" due to the filthy lucre you think you are getting in that dunghill.

clean up your dirty acts before you wreck yourself!
Re: Why Nigeria Will NOT Defeat Boko Haram In 20 Years By Mayowa Tijani by Olumeme: 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
1. The northern elites don't want BH to end, let them call a meeting or preach against them in every Friday mosques and educate the people, watch as they'll loose fighters.
The locals give information to the insurgents, that helps them ambush and kill our men, even among the military they have informants.

2. There's so Much money in war, those who are feeding fat might not want it To end as far as their money is coming in.
A whopping $16bn spent, yet no improvement. I can assure you that 80% of those funds are in private pockets.

3. The president is sympathetic to them.
He has spoken in time past how they should be pampered, how military action against them is amti-north.
Last week 115 insurgents were released, they call them repentant, they go back to the bush to launch attack on our ill equipped fighters, we pay heavy ransom which they used in buying superior weapons.
Our airforce and army are not working together. They carry out operations independently, and we want to win?

4. We are not looking to cut their supply - the easiest way to solve this problems is try to cut their funds, food and arms supply. If we can do that through intelligence gathering, then we are closer to winning.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Will NOT Defeat Boko Haram In 20 Years By Mayowa Tijani by uniqueogo(f): 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
I don't even need to read what nonsense the yeye man is vomiting cuz I am ashamed of this country
....tufiakwa
Re: Why Nigeria Will NOT Defeat Boko Haram In 20 Years By Mayowa Tijani by daveP(m): 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
AlphaStyles:
if i have learnt anything from those shows its that the military is well funded,organised and recieve aerial support and societal support
Exactly why I recommended it.
Re: Why Nigeria Will NOT Defeat Boko Haram In 20 Years By Mayowa Tijani by daveP(m): 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
NaijaMutant:

The Nigerian Army is just a collateral damage undecided

Boko Haram will continue to use them to count scores

While their wives will soon form an association of widows and intending widows undecided
Sad but true.
Re: Why Nigeria Will NOT Defeat Boko Haram In 20 Years By Mayowa Tijani by AlphaStyles(m): 9:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
daveP:
Exactly why I recommended it.
if only our military budget can be increased and corruption holes blocked

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Will NOT Defeat Boko Haram In 20 Years By Mayowa Tijani by tck2000(m): 9:15am On Oct 14, 2019
.Y
Re: Why Nigeria Will NOT Defeat Boko Haram In 20 Years By Mayowa Tijani by drskyfly007(m): 9:42am On Oct 14, 2019
There is corruption among the military top hierarchy....

The longer the book haram menace lingers the more money that will be budgeted to Nigeria military and the more money these top military men will make...

There is money in IDPs, buying of guns, armour cars etc

So in essence they don't want this source of income to close!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public / Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense / Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.