Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex (59964 Views)

Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Chiefjosy(m): 8:57am On Nov 30, 2018
Michelle55:
cheesy babe,free the castrated Hegoat jare... We're not the cause of his misfortunes

Says olosho with -500 balance using techno to browse. Cheap daughter of a lovepedller. Spits
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Michelle55: 8:58am On Nov 30, 2018
fuckupnation:

What should a man do for woman to be certisfy? If he bleep low problem, now he took something to bleep high problem, if he bleep every day problem, if he bleep once in a week problem, if no bleep at all problem, if he bleep no suck breast problem, if bleep and suck breast without kissing problem, if he use condom problem, if he bleep and juice inside problem, if bleep harder crying, if bleep slow motion lazy man.if complain of watery pussy problem, if he complain of dry pussy problem, upon all men still takes good care of this complainant's. Please ladies appreciate men cause we they try
Lolsssss.. Of course we appreciate you guys but atleast communicate with your spouse if there's any problem. That's why she's your better half. Don't just act on impulse and assume she will be cool with it

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Chiefjosy(m): 9:00am On Nov 30, 2018
Michelle55:

I guess that's same way your sisters were bought as well.. Congratulations for selling them

And who told you i have sisters ?
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Michelle55: 9:01am On Nov 30, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Says olosho with -500 balance using techno to browse. Cheap daughter of a lovepedller. Spits
This comment of yours shows how frustrated you are grin continue wallowing in your misery..
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Michelle55: 9:03am On Nov 30, 2018
Chiefjosy:

And who told you i have sisters ?
Whatever rocks your boat.. Sha park well and stop quoting me. I'm not the cause of your problems

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Chiefjosy(m): 9:07am On Nov 30, 2018
Michelle55:

Whatever rocks your boat.. Sha park well and stop quoting me. I'm not the cause of your problems

You’re mad. Don’t come to nairaland and start saying fallacy and fantasy like say Na USA you dey

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Chiefjosy(m): 9:10am On Nov 30, 2018
Michelle55:

This comment of yours shows how frustrated you are grin continue wallowing in your misery..

Mumu broke ass telling me about frustration

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Michelle55: 9:11am On Nov 30, 2018
Chiefjosy:

You’re mad. Don’t come to nairaland and start saying fallacy and fantasy like say Na USA you dey
grin o boy eh... Your frustration is really raise to power 50.. cheesy na who do you this kain thing?
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Michelle55: 9:13am On Nov 30, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Mumu broke ass telling me about frustration
You never see anything.. Now your frustration continues cheesy

Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by mechanics(m): 9:14am On Nov 30, 2018
Colonelswitz101:
Some women are just pure evil...if d man no last now she go begin gossip they call am 1minute man, now baba don arrange him koboko dey woman Still dey complain...
I'm only against d man for chasing his own children away...u for just Chase their mumu mama comot for house
Your comment is not right, how will a married man be taking sex enhancing drug before meeting his wife without telling her, that's stupidity, he should be arrested and jailed.
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 30, 2018
Rocktation:
The police. Is on a hunt? For someone who is taking sex enhancement drugs? To sleep with his wife?

Abi am I not reading this correctly?

Surely, we have more pressing issues in the country to deal with, no?

Incessant bank robberies...People removing people's panties and eyes for ritualistic purposes...Boko haram giving babel in the North..... Helllllo!!

I'm even surprised.. manhunt for what ?

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Chiefjosy(m): 9:24am On Nov 30, 2018
Michelle55:

You never see anything.. Now your frustration continues cheesy

Stfu olosho

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Chiefjosy(m): 9:25am On Nov 30, 2018
Michelle55:
grin o boy eh... Your frustration is really raise to power 50.. cheesy na who do you this kain thing?

Says a broke olosho. Upon all the dicks wey you don Bleep, all the customers wey don use drugs Bleep the hell out of your stinking pussy, you never still blow. Werey

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Kooldon(f): 9:29am On Nov 30, 2018
What other women are quietly wishing for and you are abusing it. Who one minute epp?

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Michelle55: 9:30am On Nov 30, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Stfu olosho
Na only olosho you sabi ni? Find a name that we don't know and call me cos olosho is stale since 19BC

Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Michelle55: 9:34am On Nov 30, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Says a broke olosho. Upon all the dicks wey you don Bleep, all the customers wey don use drugs Bleep the hell out of your stinking pussy, you never still blow. Werey
bros you no get talk cheesy.. You keep repeating same word... Consult your dictionary if the words you have stored in your brain has failed you tongue. I get time for nitwit like you.. Trust me, this is sooo fun smiley

Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by cybriz82(m): 9:38am On Nov 30, 2018
adaksbullet:
Shameds on u bus undecided cos u are whant too sex ur wive, u are used bus ilegend drugses undecided

Whot his happened too teem natural

to comment no b by force...
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by indie22(f): 9:41am On Nov 30, 2018
[quote author=Colonelswitz101 post=73389044]Some women are just pure evil...if d man no last now she go begin gossip they call am 1minute man, now baba don arrange him koboko dey woman Still dey complain...
I'm only against d man for chasing his own children away...u for just Chase their mumu mama comot for house

So....she's evil because she doesn't want the man torment her with hours upon hours of rough sex,
did you even read where she said he torments her with the sex??

You should pray someone in your family marries such a man that will try and kill them with coitus after taking drugs,
maybe then you wouldn't be posting such nonsense.

Imagine calling another person evil for refusing to be killed with sex by a drug fueled maniac of a husband.
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by ImaIma1(f): 9:49am On Nov 30, 2018
Colonelswitz101:
Some women are just pure evil...if d man no last now she go begin gossip they call am 1minute man, now baba don arrange him koboko dey woman Still dey complain...

So sex is the reason why she was brought into the world that she will be there for hours as if they are digging for gold.or.fortune. if the man was busy with work, he won't have time to be spending long hours on sex when a normal person should be resting or sleeping.
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Benjamin08: 9:56am On Nov 30, 2018
THAT IS THERE PERSONALL PROBLEM
CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Chiefjosy(m): 9:57am On Nov 30, 2018
Michelle55:
bros you no get talk cheesy.. You keep repeating same word... Consult your dictionary if the words you have stored in your brain has failed you tongue. I get time for nitwit like you.. Trust me, this is sooo fun smiley

Mumu. Keep doing your olosho business till demo use you last last. E go clear for your eye
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Chiefjosy(m): 9:58am On Nov 30, 2018
Michelle55:

Na only olosho you sabi ni? Find a name that we don't know and call me cos olosho is stale since 19BC

But you agree been an olosho right? Ashewo kobokobo
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by arma: 9:59am On Nov 30, 2018

Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Michelle55: 10:04am On Nov 30, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Mumu. Keep doing your olosho business till demo use you last last. E go clear for your eye
grin dem don use your destiny play tenten finish
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Michelle55: 10:06am On Nov 30, 2018
Chiefjosy:

But you agree been an olosho right? Ashewo kobokobo
smiley small pikin dey worry you true true. Anyway.. Thanks for keeping me occupied today! You have served your purpose, now run along and be a good boy. Bye!
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Chiefjosy(m): 10:10am On Nov 30, 2018
Michelle55:
smiley small pikin dey worry you true true. Anyway.. Thanks for keeping me occupied today! You have served your purpose, now run along and be a good boy. Bye!

At 20 your borehole pussy is as wide as river nile
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Chiefjosy(m): 10:11am On Nov 30, 2018
Michelle55:

grin dem don use your destiny play tenten finish

Na me go still use you last last. How was Allen Avenue yesternight

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Awesomefred32(m): 10:18am On Nov 30, 2018
If man last for bed problem
if man no last for bed problem
women abeg wetin be una real problem

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:32am On Nov 30, 2018
mechanics:
Your comment is not right, how will a married man be taking sex enhancing drug before meeting his wife without telling her, that's stupidity, he should be arrested and jailed.

And what part of our law made it a crime for someone to take enhancement b4 meeting his/her spouse?
The only place I have problem wt the man is chasing away his own children and besides the drug use is only an allegation cos no one have heard from the man, its painful that the so called men here are bashing the man for taking enhancement which might actually be a parfect cover and allegation for a cheating wife to deny her husband sex and gain sympathy from people especially a$$licking $tupid men....
Me personally I will dump her $tupid a$$ in d village and remarry...
My opinion though, u are entitled to urs...OYO

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by booblacain(m): 10:38am On Nov 30, 2018
fuckupnation:

So is police and child protection solution to the issue than reporting the man to the two families that involve. Do you know that the woman can lose the man by inviting police and child protection to his family affairs. The woman have some hidden agenda that will fail her soon let's watch if they will update us the end. Do you think that the husband family and kingsmen and the village will be happy that the wife they married send police after their son? How can the woman family come into the foolish act of their daughter? Only married people can understand what am saying. The woman fuckup her marriage and bring disgrace to her father's family. The best for her is to withdraw the issue from police and child protection and beg her family to help talk to her husband family to forgive her. Then she go and settle whatever with her husband. If not this marriage is coming to an end and she's the one to lose.

Well, the only thing you and I know about this issue is what has been reported in online media, and we know what the online media is today. The woman may not have taken the best decision as it looks now but there are always layers of issues that lead to such decisions that we reading from hundreds of kilometers away do not and may never know about. Leave bloggers and their sensationalism, the part of the woman's story that will trend is what they told you, they will not tell you the part where she talked about the prior beatings and maltreatments.
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by mechanics(m): 11:27am On Nov 30, 2018
Colonelswitz101:

And what part of our law made it a crime for someone to take enhancement b4 meeting his/her spouse?
The only place I have problem wt the man is chasing away his own children and besides the drug use is only an allegation cos no one have heard from the man, its painful that the so called men here are bashing the man for taking enhancement which might actually be a parfect cover and allegation for a cheating wife to deny her husband sex and gain sympathy from people especially a$$licking $tupid men....
Me personally I will dump her $tupid a$$ in d village and remarry...
My opinion though, u are entitled to urs...OYO
There should be communication, and again, some of the drugs have adverse effects on the system.
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by liyahwillie(f): 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
MEN ALWAYS BURSTING LOGOS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing / Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) / 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.