Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,661 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

What Is Going Wrong With Some Of Our Women Nowadays - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Going Wrong With Some Of Our Women Nowadays (783 Views)

Women Nowadays Are Dangerous / Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? / Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Going Wrong With Some Of Our Women Nowadays by lexotan(m): 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
Good day my dear nairalanders and I hope u guys are having a lovely day.........let me quickly hit the nail on the head,it baffled me so much whenever i open a thread about women either killing their partner or even destroying their properties,i now ask myself why or what is really making some of our ladies/women going berserk these days.......should will blame the men or the women?

However,i am a product of a union between a man and a woman,i respect n cherish marriage just as God also ordain and cherish it. Meanwhile,after a man and a woman has profess undying love for each other during the early stage of their union,times later,hatredness set in,and things begins to go the other way,before you know it,it is either the man is a victim or the woman becomes the victim,I now ask myself wat really went wrong....but these days some of our women are volatile in relationships now. There is a case at hand now a friend of mine a lawyer is handling on how a woman connived with some vigilantes just to kill her husband because of a little misunderstanding,now the woman and her cohorts are cooling their heels in police cell.

Therefore,we really need to check these,both the man and the woman must share part of the blames why some of our women are going weird,firstly,some men are just pretenders,why not be straightforward and be transparent to the woman you are dating,i knw it might be hard for some but at least be plain,dnt act what u are not,if u no get moni or car dnt go n borrow just to show off,be yourself,ur kind or type of woman will come,after telling all the lies in dis world to the ladies and they accept u then ur true colours will start to evolve and u expect that same lady to trust u or stay with u,men please be honest in ur dealings with women when it comes to relationship matters.

However,women also should be contended,if you really want a financial secured man u also should make yourself financially secured,dnt be carried away by all the spendings a man brings,check ur man very well,learn to handle situation maturely,get ur findings and facts well,stop comparing ur man to anoda it can be so irritating,learn to face reality n stop fantasizing on wat u watch on zeeworld or telemundo.

In conclusion,nobody is perfect,but how u handle situation in a relationship as a man or a woman matters a lot,dont give room for evil to use as an instrument of destruction,whenever u sense any act of violent in ur partner,pls n pls run for ur life n dont look back so dat nairalanders wont type RIP to u,till then, i wish everyone of us a successful union,God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Going Wrong With Some Of Our Women Nowadays by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
OK
Re: What Is Going Wrong With Some Of Our Women Nowadays by IamD18: 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2018
Enyia, go and sit down.
Re: What Is Going Wrong With Some Of Our Women Nowadays by babyfaceafrica: 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
seen
Re: What Is Going Wrong With Some Of Our Women Nowadays by samysmoothfresh: 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
The 3 persons above me gat no chill!

Re: What Is Going Wrong With Some Of Our Women Nowadays by Oreofepeters: 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2018
This is why the word "marriage" scares the shiit outta me this days.............................................

(1) (Reply)

How To Tell If You're Dating A Psychopath / Nil / Dominant Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.