Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! (5334 Views)

Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? / What Is Going Wrong With Some Of Our Women Nowadays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by Innobee99(m): 12:32am On Nov 05, 2017
Hi Nairalander
I have read alot of relationship issues on this platform and I know many have gotten their solution from here. Am presently in a great confusion about a life time decision.
I met this lady while I was still serving, i.e 2015. I mean during my NYSC days. I love and cherish her so much and she knows. Immediately after my service, I moved to Abuja to find a greener pasture, after being through hell, I finally got a place with an Estate developer. Money wasn't my problem and I do send my babe money as a nice guy. Her birthday came, I did the necessary things a gentleman will do to please his woman.
Fast forward, I lost my job cuz the company was sealed up by EFCC. I started managing my life with the little I saved. My babe started displaying some nasty attitudes like she no longer call unless I call. She now compares me with how other guys are taking good care of their babes. Though I recently got a job with National Open University of Nigeria, and my pay is not too bad. I used my first salary to rent a self contain apartment so I dnt bother my colleague I was initially staying with which my babe knew that was what I used the money for. I haven't gotten salary for last month and I got a text from her telling me how she is tired of my broke as, dryness, poverty, how I have not added any value to her life and many provocative languages beyond my comprehension. Forgetting how I once took good care of her. This lady will only flash me and if I dnt call back due to the fact that I dnt have airtime, all manner of insults will rain on me that day.
Please, my people, is she someone that can really stand by you when things are rough? I love her so much but I dnt want to ever make a life time mistake. She threatens me of going out with other guys if I dnt get her a phone before December.
Should I quit and move on or what do you guys suggest I do as this point.
cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by madridguy(m): 12:35am On Nov 05, 2017
Please bro let her go and delete her from your history.

My kobo.

40 Likes

Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by Innobee99(m): 12:38am On Nov 05, 2017
madridguy:
Please bro let her go and delete her from your history.

My kobo.
Thnks bro
Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by RSVP: 12:38am On Nov 05, 2017
She's a gold digger straight up! Dump her asap bro.

Tell her you've got a job with a Oil company in PH and watch her start calling you honey pie....

Ladies of the night everywhere cry

7 Likes

Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by shinarlaura(f): 12:39am On Nov 05, 2017
The only advice i can give is just to let her go.

She doesn't love. Better stop wasting ur time on her.

8 Likes

Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by madridguy(m): 12:42am On Nov 05, 2017
You welcome. Though its not easy due to the fact that you love her but at times in life you just have to do away with love sentiments and face reality.

Innobee99:
Thnks bro

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 05, 2017
Innobee99:
Thnks bro

Let her go... life's hard enough you don't need a dictatorship, you need a partnership. It's times of hardship humanity needs each other not only when we're flossing. Time to move on love is a process, you'll find the one that fits. My thoughts wink

8 Likes

Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by amunkita(m): 1:20am On Nov 05, 2017
Op u dont need an advise but a reset slap.. How can a grown up with brain be blinded by stupid love
The obvious is staring at u nd u re here formimg love. Keep washing motor while another man drives....

18 Likes

Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by Evablizin(f): 2:05am On Nov 05, 2017
sad

OP you know what to do,you just need support from NLDS,go ahead,run for your life.
Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by Vado(m): 3:13am On Nov 05, 2017
This is pretty straightforward na. God has used circumstances to help you see through her leeching nature. You need nobody to tell you to drop her like a bag of cement and quit subjecting yourself to mental stress.
Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by Cutehector(m): 4:07am On Nov 05, 2017
Is she someone that will stand the test of time in times of financial instability?

Yes .. Please marry her.

As you have thrown away your senses.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by Richnero(m): 4:18am On Nov 05, 2017
Seriously man, you really mean to tell me that you can't read the handwriting on the wall? That lady is nothing but a gold-digging bitch and the earlier you forget this shitty feelings you have for her, the better for you.

4 Likes

Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by fayded(m): 4:24am On Nov 05, 2017
I know how you feel bro, buh u have gat to let her go, she is not yours and... She is a h_o, sorry man. take heart
Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 05, 2017
Is it really that difficult to see who loves you and who doesn't?
Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 05, 2017
U know wat to do and u ain't ready to do it yet.
Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by Heloct(f): 6:09am On Nov 05, 2017
Is she someone that can stand by you when things are rough?

I'm amazed you know the answer to the above but chose to be daft.

3 Likes

Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by duduade: 6:24am On Nov 05, 2017
Next time she threatens you tell her to go ahead.. You a man..

Guy concentrate on being a better person.

Money and women are like 5 and 6
Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by olac21(m): 6:33am On Nov 05, 2017
Innobee99:
Thnks bro
How I wish you will stick with the advice he gave you.
Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by Alexgeneration(m): 6:33am On Nov 05, 2017
A girl is threatening to leave you and you're asking for advice? Bro, you need to dump that bitchh and move on. She is a gold digger, a fool, a scumbagg, azzhole etc.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 05, 2017
You must be under a spell to open a thread about an obvious and clear situation. Dump that azz hole asap. angry
Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by Learnstuffs: 6:42am On Nov 05, 2017
Why are there so many dumb men in the society? Everything is glaring for you to see. A girl who loves you only when the going is good. I pity you because you sound immature and I just dey vex for you
Which kind of advice do you think we can give you? You need to advice yourself first.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by Innobee99(m): 7:07am On Nov 05, 2017
amunkita:
Op u dont need an advise but a reset slap..
How can a grown up with brain be blinded by stupid love

The obvious is staring at u nd u re here formimg love.
Keep washing motor while another man drives....
I hear bro
Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by Innobee99(m): 7:09am On Nov 05, 2017
duduade:
Next time she threatens you tell her to go ahead.. You a man..

Guy concentrate on being a better person.

Money and women are like 5 and 6
U inspire me bro
Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by Innobee99(m): 7:11am On Nov 05, 2017
Learnstuffs:
Why are there so many dumb men in the society? Everything is glaring for you to see. A girl who loves you only when the going is good. I pity you because you sound immature and I just dey vex for you
Which kind of advice do you think we can give you? You need to advice yourself first.
Bro, anybody can be a victim of this, unless u haven't be heart broken by someone u truly love. Anyways, I I hear u
Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by emerged01(m): 7:13am On Nov 05, 2017
Dem no dey tell blind man say rain don start,him go feel am.
Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by agrovick(m): 7:15am On Nov 05, 2017
Cutehector:
Is she someone that will stand the test of time in times of financial instability?

Yes .. Please marry her.

As you have thrown away your senses.

Correct guy, one ungrateful dolt is already showing you signs, yet you still come here to ask JAMB questions.

Some people go mumu till their dying day
Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by muller101(m): 7:19am On Nov 05, 2017
Bros call her and give her one final fuuuuck then drop it's all over note inside her pussssy.

1 Like

Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by Diamondcrown97(m): 7:24am On Nov 05, 2017
Bro, I really don't like to comment on this of love issues.. Kindly move on now that you are not married yet and having kids for you before things changed a bit.. Move on with your life someone that who love you for whom you are is out there,.. Move on with your life better days ahead bro

1 Like

Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by amunkita(m): 7:25am On Nov 05, 2017
Innobee99:
Bro, anybody can be a victim of this, unless u haven't be heart broken by someone u truly love. Anyways, I I hear u

False!!
oga i am sure u dont know the meaning of being heart broken.

U re not heart broken but foolishly in lust nd being manipulated.

Lastly, carve out a life for urself nd see women triping to win ur love.
Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by naijaboiy: 7:27am On Nov 05, 2017
A useless and stüpid bïtch thaT will have the temerity to send me such a text message after all I’ve done for her does not even deserve this kind of spotlight you’re giving to her.

Ask yourself what value she has added to your life if not to drain you financially. Such a girl needs to be taught a bitter lesson before you dump her silly and materialistic ass!

Nansense!

8 Likes

Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 05, 2017
Weak men everywhere. U know wat to do. Bt u still con open thread. Weak man

1 Like

Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by Masterclass32: 7:33am On Nov 05, 2017
Innobee99:
Hi Nairalander
I have read alot of relationship issues on this platform and I know many have gotten their solution from here. Am presently in a great confusion about a life time decision.
I met this lady while I was still serving, i.e 2015. I mean during my NYSC days. I love and cherish her so much and she knows. Immediately after my service, I moved to Abuja to find a greener pasture, after being through hell, I finally got a place with an Estate developer. Money wasn't my problem and I do send my babe money as a nice guy. Her birthday came, I did the necessary things a gentleman will do to please his woman.
Fast forward, I lost my job cuz the company was sealed up by EFCC. I started managing my life with the little I saved. My babe started displaying some nasty attitudes like she no longer call unless I call. She now compares me with how other guys are taking good care of their babes. Though I recently got a job with National Open University of Nigeria, and my pay is not too bad. I used my first salary to rent a self contain apartment so I dnt bother my colleague I was initially staying with which my babe knew that was what I used the money for. I haven't gotten salary for last month and I got a text from her telling me how she is tired of my broke as, dryness, poverty, how I have not added any value to her life and many provocative languages beyond my comprehension. Forgetting how I once took good care of her. This lady will only flash me and if I dnt call back due to the fact that I dnt have airtime, all manner of insults will rain on me that day.
Please, my people, is she someone that can really stand by you when things are rough? I love her so much but I dnt want to ever make a life time mistake. She threatens me of going out with other guys if I dnt get her a phone before December.
Should I quit and move on or what do you guys suggest I do as this point.
cc: Lalasticlala

Is the hand writing on the wall not clear enough? Abi you want make them write am for billboard?

That girl may be seeing you as a walking ATM machine. I don't think there's love coming from her to you. You may love her but the reverse is hardly the case.

You have to steady yourself and pull a Husain Bolt on that parasitic relationship.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Respected Brazilian Lawyer Quits Job As A Lawyer To Become A Prostitute / She Uses Her Finger To Rub The Center Of My Palm / How to Avoid Ogbanje Girls!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.