Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Please I Need Help With This Infection - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Need Help With This Infection (4158 Views)

Please How Can I Handle This Infection / Mixture Of Bitter-kola,cucumber And Tom-tom Will Cure This Infection / Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Help With This Infection by studentofTruth: 11:51am On Jul 26, 2021
I want to know how you're doing.
Re: Please I Need Help With This Infection by Earth2: 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
studentofTruth:
I want to know how you're doing.
Am not doing well, am just bearing my symptoms.my latest test result

Re: Please I Need Help With This Infection by Gideonpercy(m): 4:22am On Oct 19, 2021
Bro have u seen a cure?
Re: Please I Need Help With This Infection by Earth2: 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
Gideonpercy:
Bro have u seen a cure?
Not yet,still suffering.
Re: Please I Need Help With This Infection by Gideonpercy(m): 7:54am On Oct 20, 2021
Drop your WhatsApp number lemme text you privately asap
Re: Please I Need Help With This Infection by Margaretola(f): 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hey, I think you should talk to a doctor. You can have a free online session with a doctor here
https://cribmd.com/
Re: Please I Need Help With This Infection by Doneit: 9:36am On Dec 01, 2021
Earth2:

Not yet,still suffering.
I just started a treatment. I hope it works. Will update u in 2 weeks
Re: Please I Need Help With This Infection by Doneit: 9:36am On Jan 05, 2022
Earth2:

Not yet,still suffering.
any positive news yet?
Re: Please I Need Help With This Infection by Freelane33(m): 10:44am On Jan 05, 2022
Go local bro and thank me later . Antibiotics will destroy you ….this is not infection . I been Dey see this on my thigh some months ago but the thing disappear . I Dey bath with warm water and rub damatol cream on it
Earth2:

Re: Please I Need Help With This Infection by Earth2: 11:06am On Jan 12, 2022
Doneit:
I just started a treatment. I hope it works. Will update u in 2 weeks
Okay.thanks
Re: Please I Need Help With This Infection by Earth2: 11:37am On Jan 12, 2022
trooppper:
Hello,
Were you able to get a cure? Can you please list the tests you’ve done? I don’t think you have a bacterial growth. I’ll appreciate if you can reply me or send a PM. Thank you.
Hi
Re: Please I Need Help With This Infection by Doneit: 3:47am On Jan 16, 2022
Freelane33:
Go local bro and thank me later . Antibiotics will destroy you ….
Re: Please I Need Help With This Infection by Doneit: 3:48am On Jan 16, 2022
Earth2:

pls did you find a cure?
Re: Please I Need Help With This Infection by DanIduh06: 6:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
Earth2:

Not yet,still suffering.

Re: Please I Need Help With This Infection by Earth2: 7:59am On Mar 28, 2022
Doneit:
pls did you find a cure?
No.
Re: Please I Need Help With This Infection by juniorrate: 9:30am On Mar 28, 2022
Earth2:

No.

did u have experienced something like “tinnitus” ringing in the ear and red eye/watery eye sometime or after bath during this stage of ur staph
Re: Please I Need Help With This Infection by Earth2: 11:01pm On May 09, 2022
juniorrate:

did u have experienced something like “tinnitus” ringing in the ear and red eye/watery eye sometime or after bath during this stage of ur staph
Yes I experienced All the aforementioned.
Re: Please I Need Help With This Infection by raphieMontella: 11:00am On Sep 15, 2022
Earth2:

Have you gotten cured?
Re: Please I Need Help With This Infection by Emipathos(m): 9:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
Staff is like evil spirit who resist any form of medication. It's so stubborn to a point you begin to wonder if some one is not against you. It's so unfortunate that many drugs cannot cure it. Sometimes it will pipe low and come back again. I want to make the following point
1. Do you have unprotected sex even with your so called partner? If you treat and she didn't treat herself, you will definitely get it back
2. How long did you take your treatment. The products you listed, how long did you take them?
3. Staff and the likes can't be treated within a week. It may take months.
4. I suffered from staff for 8 years moving from one teaching hospital to the other with
urologists yet no answer until I was directed to some Chinese Products which proved effective for me.
5. With the picture I saw, it shows so many things have spoiled in your body. If care is not taken, it may affect your testicles.
6. I hope what you have been told to do worked out for you.
7. If you or anyone here need to know more of the products I used can WhatsApp me on 08185363189.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital Commences Open Heart Surgery / The U.S. Has The World's Highest Coronavirus Death Rate. / Please, Recommend 'blood Purifier' 4 Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.