Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair (22164 Views)

61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo / Missing Lady In Enugu Found Dead With Stab Wounds & Her Pubic Hair Shaved Off / Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by seunlly(m): 10:47am On Nov 29, 2018
He used it
Hang this nigga..
Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by SouthEastFacts: 10:47am On Nov 29, 2018
Why did you remove the part of the report where a yoruba moslem lured a deaf and dumb, defiled her and fled and arrested recently?

A stupid Mod even pushed this to front page just to promote ethnic bashing against Ndi Igbo. No wonder Sanusi said yorubas are problem of this country.
Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 29, 2018
LazyNairalander:
Are we starved of goodness in this country? From yahoo + to scam to rape... What are we turning into in this country.

God help us, this country needs your help.
since buhari took over Naija don finished
Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by Uglymind: 10:49am On Nov 29, 2018
Useless people in this country
Very useless people
I wish Russia can just come and wipe off this country with a bio weapon.. I am tired of all this nonsense.
Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by GOFRONT(m): 10:54am On Nov 29, 2018
He wants to practicalize Okafor's law
Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by Smile4daddy(m): 10:54am On Nov 29, 2018
TheGreenLand:
MR OKAFOR, but WHYYYYY
He did nothing wrong.

He only represent his people the IPOB

1 Like

Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by FrinceOscar: 10:58am On Nov 29, 2018
Funny... is it Brazilian Hair??
Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by Teeboi56: 10:59am On Nov 29, 2018
Olalan:
Men who rape women are definately mad cause how can you possibly enjoy a forced sexual activity
I wonder
Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by NigerianDiamond(m): 11:01am On Nov 29, 2018
KingThreatzz:
Please let's see the 15 year old girl. I have had a girl tell me she was 23 when she was actually 17. Her boóbs were like melons plucked from the gardens of Babylon. How could i resist.

Quite unfortunate for the man. But why would a 15 year old girl leave home and follow man to a hotel?

Before you all condemn the man. Look at the circumstances.

You are a dunce. I am sad that I share a country with an idiot like you. Think before commenting on social space. Fool.

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 29, 2018
Olalan:
Men who rape women are definately mad cause how can you possibly enjoy a forced sexual activity

Abi woh, I mean with oloshos every where, some only require Indomie & egg & you can release ur sexual urges without anybody knowing.

Infact all you need is a minimum of #500 naira & you are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by KingThreatzz: 11:13am On Nov 29, 2018
NigerianDiamond:

You are a dunce. I am sad that I share a country with an idiot like you. Think before commenting on social space. Fool.

Low IQ thinkers like you believe anything you are told. Perhaps when someday soon you're caught in a circumstance you will understand that there's more to the story than the story you are told.
If you have a daughter, can she just enter a man's car, go to drinking joint with him, enter a hotel with him, then follow him to his friend's house? Before shouting rape the next day? All these sound very consented to me.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by Unie30: 11:15am On Nov 29, 2018
May God have mercy on us oo.
Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 29, 2018
THE PEN!S HAS LANDED MANY PVNK AS$ES IN HOT SOUP.I AM A MAN SO I WONT THROW THE FIRST STONE

1 Like

Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by ayobaye(m): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2018
Olalan:

I don't know o.
Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by crixlight2(m): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2018
Thank God the little girl spoke out before something bad happen to her , Nairaland will fast put the blame on yahoo boys. Yahoo boy no carry this blame now
Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by emmie14: 11:19am On Nov 29, 2018
marvin906:
nothing suprises me from my eastern brothers anymore
Beheading her is worst than defilement although both are devilish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by Bestbeelieve: 11:25am On Nov 29, 2018
Finnese001:
Lets do the needful
He should be Bedeeked!!!
Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by drightguy(m): 11:28am On Nov 29, 2018
Judgments as follows:

Getting her drunk = 13years imprisonment
Deflowering her = 21years imprisonment
shaving her (intention to commit ritual) = 30years
Stealing her hair (intention to commit ritual) =50years
Total Years =114 years

Plus his present age. =Life Imprisonment.
Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by BANKOLE32: 11:33am On Nov 29, 2018
Finnese001:
Lets do the needful
I wish this happen....
Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by mechanics(m): 11:37am On Nov 29, 2018
Wicked man.
Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by patexcool(f): 11:40am On Nov 29, 2018
they should ask him what he used d pubic shaved hair for?
Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by MrGoogle88: 11:42am On Nov 29, 2018
Darksider131:
If the guy gave the girl some money after the shiits... The guy will be chilling at home by now but he was stingy... So the girl reported

Imagine if the guy drop like 5k... The girl go cover up everything

(Just thinking out loud)

Disgusting Pedophile, dem go soon catch you with 3 year old after you don give am 50 naira (spits on you)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 29, 2018
Olalan:
40million people are mad in Nigeria and about 80% of them are politicians and Yahoo boys according to FG
Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by FASASI1(m): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2018
Griezwoman:
One Chika Okafor, 39, a resident of 3/16 Oketa Street, Mende, Maryland, Lagos, who, on October 17, 2018, raped a 15-year-old girl and shaved her pubic hair, has been arrested.

The teenager had run from home because her mum threatened to beat her for losing an important item. The suspect got her into his car and took her to a beer parlour where he convinced her to take some liquor. .

Being her first time to indulge in such habit, the girl was completely knocked out after guzzling several bottles of alcoholic drinks. Seeing the state of the girl, Okafor took her to a hotel at Oshodi.

At this point, the little girl whom he had completely undressed, told him to let her be because she was a virgin, but he still went ahead and shaved her pubic hair, defiled her and went away with the shaved hair.

The following morning, the suspect took her to his friend’s place in Maryland and had his way with her the second time. He thereafter took the girl in his car and dropped her at the nearest location to her parents’ house.

However, the girl narrated her ordeal to her mum and she immediately petitioned the Commissioner of Police Imohimi Edgal who ordered a manhunt against the suspect. .

He was, eventually, arrested on November 24, by detectives attached to the Gender Unit of the Lagos State police Command and will be charged to family Court on Friday.

See more
https://zenithnaija.com/man-drugs-15-year-old-girl-disvirgin-and-steals-her-pubic-hair/

that fool that always shout afonja won't see this, idiot
Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by tomdon(m): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2018
jauntty:
This is why parents should be careful how they punish their kids.

Many wolves out there preying on vulnerable children.

I sincerely hope that the offender doesn't use money to buy his way out as its obtainable in many cases.

That pervert must face the law squarely... No pardon

The girl has her self to blame
No be her go first receive punishment and her parents won't be the first to be unreasonable
Not totally absolving the parents of complicity
Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by MrGoogle88: 11:44am On Nov 29, 2018
Jiang:

Abi woh, I mean with oloshos every where, some only require Indomie & egg & you can release ur sexual urges without anybody knowing.

Infact all you need is a minimum of #500 naira & you are good to go.
Mah nigga grin grin grin
Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by babsbolad: 11:47am On Nov 29, 2018
KingThreatzz:
Please let's see the 15 year old girl. I have had a girl tell me she was 23 when she was actually 17. Her boóbs were like melons plucked from the gardens of Babylon. How could i resist.

Quite unfortunate for the man. But why would a 15 year old girl leave home and follow man to a hotel?

Before you all condemn the man. Look at the circumstances.
Read the post again for better understanding

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Bans Sim Card Importation / Yahoo Boy Bags One Year Jail Term For Posing As US Based Widower / EFCC Arrests Eight For Selling Train Tickets For N15,000 In Abuja, Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.