Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

6 Top Secret To Get A Girl’s Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Top Secret To Get A Girl’s Phone (316 Views)

Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) / "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Top Secret To Get A Girl’s Phone by hackman34: 7:18am On Nov 29, 2018
This is one of the difficulties faced by most guys. It is cool to walk up to a girl and start a conversation with the girl especially if she gives a listening ear. But the problem most of the time is having the girl to leave you with her phone number.

She knows with the phone number, you can always get to contact her after the first discussion. I call it continuity of discussion. So many guys do not actually know the easy ways to get a girl’s phone number.

In this post, I will be highlighting 6 top secret to get a girl’s phone number and also how to keep the friendship or relationship a working one.

As a guy, how you go about accomplishing the task of asking a girl for her phone number matters a lot. If you do not do it well, you might end up not getting her phone number. Mind you most of the times you try getting a girl’s phone number and it never worked does not mean you did not play your part well.

https://infosreal.tk/6-top-secret-to-get-a-girls-phone-number-domoinfos-com-ng/

Re: 6 Top Secret To Get A Girl’s Phone by youngest85(m): 7:33am On Nov 29, 2018
So getting girls' phone number is goal in life

(1) (Reply)

In Nigeria, Does It Mean Only Igbos And Yorubas Can Be Models / Share Your Toxic Relationship Experience / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.