Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,534 members, 7,826,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? (11087 Views)

How Can God Be Jealous Of Anything That He Created? Help Me Understand This Pls / There's Way Too Much BAD NEWS Out Here / Can God Be Seen? Qur'an vs Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2019
FAQ

Q: Did Jesus need the Holy Spirit?

A: Nothing Jesus did in His earthly ministry was done by His own power. Everything was accomplished by the anointing of the Holy Spirit that was on Him.

Jesus said, “The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He has anointed Me” (Luke 4:18).

This is a very important concept for Christians to understand. The fact that Jesus did all His earthly ministry by the anointing of the Holy Spirit means although Jesus is God, He lived in this earth as a man filled with the Holy Spirit. The same Holy Spirit who was at work in Jesus to heal, save and deliver men is in every believer.

In fact, Jesus took this a step further. He did not say the Church would do only the same works He did.

He said, “I tell you the truth, anyone who believes in me will do the same works I have done, and even greater works, because I am going to be with the Father” (John 14:12). God’s will for the Church is that even greater works be done now by His Spirit.

Take off the limits and shake off any fears. Let God live BIG inside you! Receive the Holy Spirit and live every moment by His power. Your life will never be the same!

Awujoola Oluwafolajinmi, The World’s Foremost Faith Coach
Re: FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? by ChristisGod: 3:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
Loving this thread, op, kindly WhatsApp me, +233546484944
Re: FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
FAQs

Q: Does God use sickness to teach or discipline us?

A: Tradition has taught that God uses sickness, trials and tribulation to teach us. This idea, however, is not based on the Word of God.

God has never used sickness to discipline His children and keep them in line. Sickness is of the devil, and God doesn’t need the devil to straighten us out! He sent His Word to do that.

Second Timothy 3:16-17 says, “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect [or mature], thoroughly furnished unto all good works.”

One thing that has led people to believe that God is the One who inflicts sickness on us is the wording of the King James Version of certain scriptures.

For example, Deuteronomy 28:61 states, “Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the Lord bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.”

Dr. Robert Young, author of Young’s Analytical Concordance to the Bible, sheds some crucial light on that and other similar scriptures in his book, Hints to Bible Interpretation.

There he explains that the Hebrew language contains idioms which cannot be translated into the English language and properly understood. Also there was little understanding of permissive and causative verbs.

In other words, according to Dr. Young’s studies, Deuteronomy 28:61 should have been translated with a permissive verb and would more accurately read, “Every sickness and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the Lord ALLOW TO ASCEND upon thee, until thou be destroyed.” Refer, then, to the first several verses of Deuteronomy 28 and it confirms that.

“But even if God is not the source of sickness,” you may ask, “isn’t it still true that He allows the devil to make us sick?”

Yes. Not from the standpoint of correction, but from the standpoint of authority. God allows it because we do.

Why? Because He’s given us the right to make our own choices along with authority over the kingdom of darkness in Jesus’ Name.

Notice what God said in Deuteronomy 30:19: “I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live.”

The choice of whether we experience life or death, blessings or curses is up to us. It has been this way since Creation.

When God created Adam, He gave him the ability and the privilege of making his own decisions. Adam never experienced sickness until, of his own free will, he disobeyed God.

As a result of his disobedience, he came under the rule of a new “god” and a new kingdom—Satan and the kingdom of darkness.

Romans tells us that the dominion of darkness that Adam experienced after he sinned was passed down to all men. Thus, the whole human race needed to be redeemed, or bought back, from Satan’s dominion.

God paid a very high price to redeem us from the power of Satan. He sent Jesus to the cross where He took our sin, was punished for our disobedience, and bore our sicknesses and diseases.

In the light of that, it would be a miscarriage of justice for God to put that sickness back on us.

Good and perfect gifts come from God. No matter what tradition has taught, sickness and disease simply don’t fall into that category...any time, any way, or for any reason. We are the redeemed.

Awujoola Oluwafolajinmi, The World's Foremost Faith Coach!
Re: FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
FAQs

Q: Why is it so important to speak only God’s words?

A: Words have power. They can hurt and they can bless. But the power of words reaches much further than the way they make us feel.

Our words have supernatural power—power that changes circumstances and shapes destinies.

In fact, it is our unique ability to choose and speak words that distinguishes man from the rest of God’s creation.

Look at how this principle is revealed in the very act of man’s creation in Genesis 2:7.

There we are told, “And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.”

Notes in one of the oldest Jewish commentaries on this verse say man became “a living, speaking spirit like God.”

This should not be a total surprise. After all, man is created in the image of the One who used not just thoughts but words to create us and the universe in which we live. When He said, “Light be,” light was.

In the same way, when He looked in the face of the highest object of His creation, we are told: “God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth” (Genesis 1:28).

And man came alive with a purpose and a destiny that even sin, the devil and all his demons could not change!

How was Adam supposed to subdue the earth and take dominion? Not through external force or manipulation, but by speaking words of faith. Words are spiritual; they carry power.

Proverbs 12:14 tells us that we shall be satisfied with good by the fruit of our mouths.

Abraham lived this way. Childless and about 100 years old, he believed “according to what was spoken, ‘So shall your descendants be’” and became the father of many nations (see Romans 4:17-20).

David lived this way, too: “I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust” (Psalm 91:2).

Our first step of acting on our faith in His Word is to agree with and say the thing He has said.

Words reveal what we truly believe. Jesus said, “Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. By your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned” (Matthew 12:34, 37).

That is why it is so important to say what God has said.

When you do, your mind will begin to believe and agree with God’s Word instead of agreeing with the symptoms in your body, situations in your life and what you hear from others around you.

Re: FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 5:32am On Feb 24, 2019
FAQs

Q: Is speaking in tongues of the devil?

A: No! When you ask the heavenly Father for one of His promises, you will never be given something from the devil.

Jesus said in Luke 11:10-13: “For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened.

You fathers—if your children ask for a fish, do you give them a snake instead? Or if they ask for an egg, do you give them a scorpion? Of course not!

So if you sinful people know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him.”

The Apostle Paul said, “For if I pray in tongues, my spirit is praying...” (1 Corinthians 14:14). We see here that the “I” who was doing the praying was Paul. He did the speaking in an unknown tongue, but his spirit did the praying.

It’s no wonder Satan tries to create fear and confusion about asking for this gift. For one thing, from 1 Corinthians 14:2, we know that when we pray in the spirit, we are not speaking to men but directly to God.

Our spirit man has a straight communication to God, bypassing our human minds. A man’s mind is Satan’s battleground (2 Corinthians 10:4-5).

Every time a believer is stopped from praying in the spirit by the lie that “speaking in tongues is of the devil,” they are hindered from entering into the deep things of God.

Satan fears you having an intimate relationship with the heavenly Father; so he will do his very best to stop it. Never allow Satan’s tactics to stop your time alone with God!

Confidently go before your heavenly Father with your desire to discover the deep things of God by being baptized in the Spirit and speaking with other tongues.

Devil-overcoming, kingdom-of-darkness-destroying power will be yours as you walk in the treasures of His wisdom.

Re: FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 9:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
FAQs

Q: How do I keep wrong thoughts from entering my mind?

A: Evil thoughts come from Satan. His strategy is to place them in your mind in the hope that you will act on them.

If he can get you to speak or act on an evil thought, he has accomplished his mission in getting you to fulfill his will and not God’s Word. The bottom line is this: Satan wants to be your god (2 Corinthians 4:4).

You may not always be able to keep a wrong thought from entering your mind. But you can certainly determine what you are going to do with it.

Take encouragement from what the Apostle Paul said in 2 Corinthians 10:3-5, “We are human, but we don’t wage war as humans do. We use God’s mighty weapons, not worldly weapons, to knock down the strongholds of human reasoning and to destroy false arguments. We destroy every proud obstacle that keeps people from knowing God. We capture their rebellious thoughts and teach them to obey Christ.”

The way to be free from evil thoughts is to cast away the thoughts that oppose God, capturing rebellious thoughts and teaching them to obey Christ.

So, when you recognize an evil thought, cast it out of your mind immediately. Replace the evil thought with what Philippians 4:8 tells you to dwell on.

You can only do this one way: by putting the Word of God in your heart. Meditate it, read it, study it, confess it.

Confession of God’s Word is a very effective tool in controlling your thought life because you cannot think one thing and say another.

The amazing thing about resisting the devil is that when you do, there’s only one way he can respond—he must flee (James 4:7)!

A Christian never has to put up with the torment of evil thoughts. Jesus broke Satan’s authority over mankind so we could put on the whole armor of God and stand against the forces of evil (Ephesians 6:10-18).

This means we’ve been given a choice. We can renew our minds with God’s Word and give the devil no place in our thoughts!

Romans 12:2 says, “Let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.”

Here’s the danger of continually putting up with wrong thoughts—eventually they will enter into our hearts and then come out of our mouths (Proverbs 4:20-23).

Jesus said it is not what goes into the mouth of a man that defiles the man; but what comes out of the mouth from the heart (Matthew 15:11, 18-19).

Keeping God’s Word in your mouth and in your heart will keep you totally free from wrong thoughts and the power of the enemy (Luke 10:19).

Re: FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 7:51am On Feb 27, 2019
FAQs

Q: Is it God’s will for every Christian to be financially blessed?

A: God wants all of His people blessed. In fact, we have specifically been given Abraham as an example of how we are to receive God’s prosperity.

And if there is one thing we know about Abraham, it’s that he was blessed extravagantly.

One way Abraham was certainly blessed was in possessions. We are told he was very rich in cattle, in silver, and in gold. He and Lot became so prosperous, there wasn’t room for both of them in the same area (Genesis 13:2, 5-6).

That’s important to you and me because Galatians 3:13-14 says that Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law.... “ God has blessed the Gentiles with the same blessing he promised to Abraham [that’s us!].”

As long as our focus remains on Jesus, we can enjoy financial prosperity as part of our covenant with God! I encourage you to study God’s Word where prosperity is concerned. You can start with the following scriptures:

Genesis 12:16

Deuteronomy 8:18

Deuteronomy 28:8-13

Joshua 1:8

Psalm 37:4

Psalm 35:27

Matthew 6:33

2 Corinthians 9:8-9

Philippians 4:19

3 John 2.

My upcoming event: Principles of Biblical Prosperity.

Venue: Whatsapp closed group.

Date: 4th-8th March (one week).

Facilitator: Spirit Faith School.

Admission fee: 10k/$30 only.

You value what you pay for...

Send your fullname to me in a whatsapp message to register. 08126401351

Come and learn the God-kind of prosperity.

Don't miss it for anything!

Re: FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 12:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
FAQs

Q: How do I handle lack of money?

A: As the Body of Christ, we don’t have a lack of money! God has provided every dollar we will ever need not only to have all our needs met, but also to bless others.

When you’re feeling lack, what you need is to get hold of God’s Word about your finances and have a renewing of your mind concerning money in your life. The devil would like to keep you thinking you will never have an abundance of money. That’s a lie!

We daily need our minds renewed to the truth about God’s plan for the prosperity of His people.

When we place our faith in the living God (Matt. 25:21), seek His kingdom (Matt. 6:33), and walk in the truth of His Word (3 John 1:;2-4), diligently sow our financial seed (Proverbs 3:9-10), and consistently believe and say what His Word says about our finances (2 Corinthians 4:13), we will begin to live in the overflowing blessings of abundance God has provided.

The prosperous life for the Christian is ours! Our job is to take hold of it and live abundantly!

My upcoming event: Principles of Biblical Prosperity.

Venue: Whatsapp closed group.

Date/Duration: 4th-8th March 2019/one week.

Admission fee: 10k/$30

Send me your fullname in a whatsapp message, 08126401351, and I'd give you more details about this program. Thank you.

Re: FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? by savadubtech: 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
Start Your own Full-fledged ONLINE RADIO STATION without hassle, Grow your MINISTRY, expand your REACH/AUDIENCE, Reach more people and Start to Make Good MONEY From It Easily to Support Your Ministry Financially.

This is a Game Changer!
Because, with this, unlimited number of people all over the world can listen and participate on your programs anytime and anyday.

= Has it ever been your dream to have an ONLINE RADIO STATION of yours? So that you can stream your contents online and do your live programs through online radio?

= Do you desire to propagate your ministry messages all over the world? With your Online Radio Station you would never spend huge amount of money on other radio broadcasting anymore. And your church messages would never be limited on air anymore.

= Are you an organisation which would love not to be limited on air?

You can get a full fledged Online Radio Station at an affordable cost.

At Savadub Tech Solutions Lagos, We have the solution here for you

We shall help you to create your own Online Radio Station with no limit and set everything up for you (we've help good numbers of ministersvand ministries like yours to create their own online radio and they are happy and also generating revenues to support their ministerial projects from it already.)

Some Key Features of the Radio Station:
--------------------------------
- Web Based Control Panel
- Web based content scheduler
- Upload songs to station via control panel from anywhere in the world, through mobile of computer
- Create playlist , schedule shows for a particular time period, hourly, daily etc
- Live stream to the station from mobile or computer professionally
- Easy switching between live and scheduled streams
- No limit on listeners
- No limit on stream quality
- Control your station from anywhere in the world, no need to sit in front of your computer in one place.

Many people do think it's a lot of money that is used to own and start an online radio station Business, no! it's not a big amount of money at all. Can you believe that with just #70,000 (or $200 USD) you can have your own full fledged online radio station.

= BONUS: Another good part is thatwe shall also train you on how to be generating good money from it so that you can support your ministry financially.

CALL us now on : (+234) 09032348435, 08167342250, 08167341645
WHATSAPP: (+234) 09032348435 (Or click on: http:///23490323484 to chat directly on WhatsApp)

Mr FIA

Savadub Tech Solutions
52, Ijaiye Road, Ogba-Ikeja, Lagos
(+234) 09032348435, 08167342250, 08167341645
inquiries@savadub.com.ng

Re: FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? by savadubtech: 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
HOST YOUR CHURCH ONLINE RADIO STATION APPROPRIATELY NOW!

Get unlimited Radio Streaming Hosting on a reliable server located in Amsterdam Netherland and skyrocket your Broadcasting Business by making tripling your revenue.

And if you yet to start your own Online Radio station business, read on as well because we have amazing offer for you...

Some Key Features of the Online Radio Streaming Hosting:
--------------------------------
- Unlimited bandwidth
- No limit on stream quality
- No limit on listeners
- Live stream to the station from mobile or computer professionally
- 99.9% uptime
- Easy switching between live and scheduled streams
- Web Based Control Panel
- Web based content scheduler
- Upload songs to station via control panel from anywhere in the world, through mobile of computer
- Create playlist , schedule shows for a particular time period, hourly, daily etc
- Control your station from anywhere in the world, no need to sit in front of your computer in one place.

Price: #15,000 per month (or $43 USD per month).

BONUS: Sign up for a yearly plan (12 months plan) and get complete 2 months of hosting for totally FREE. This means you getting 12 months for the price of 10 months. Isn't that awesome!

Send me a message into my inbox to get started now.
=================

IMPORTANT: If you are yet to start your own Online Radio station, you should get started with just #70,000 ($200 USD) now. You would have a full-fledged Online Radio station. And we would also train you how to be generating cosnsitent revenue from it easily.

=================

CALL us now on : (+234) 09032348435, 08167342250, 08167341645
WHATSAPP: (+234) 09032348435 (Or click on: http:///23490323484 to chat directly on WhatsApp)

Mr FIA

Savadub Tech Solutions
52, Ijaiye Road, Ogba-Ikeja, Lagos
(+234) 09032348435, 08167342250, 08167341645
inquiries@savadub.com.ng

Re: FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
FAQs

Q: What about gambling?

A: To fully understand gambling, we first have to understand the law God has instituted for prosperity.

That law is stated in Luke 6:38, “Give, and gifts shall be bestowed on you. Full measure, pressed, shaken down, and running over, shall they pour into your laps; for with the same measure that you use they shall measure to you in return.”

You can see that the biblical law of prosperity is the law of giving and receiving and is designed to benefit both the giver and the receiver.

Gambling in any form is against that law. It is a form of taking, not giving, and it does not benefit all concerned.

In a gambling situation someone has to lose. In fact, in most cases, gambling depends on the majority of people losing and only a few being winners.

It perpetrates the false idea that others have to lose, or be in lack, for someone to win and have abundance.

That is why gambling is contrary to God’s law. God’s law is guaranteed—there is no risk involved.

In God’s principle of sowing and reaping, everybody wins! God’s desire is that everyone be a winner.

God truly wants to bless everyone, but it has to be done through the Word of God and spiritual law.

He created this planet with more than enough for everyone to live prosperously.

Even though man has managed to disrupt God’s plan through sin and greed, everyone who is willing to follow God’s principles can reverse it in his own life.

Re: FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 3:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
FAQs

Q: How can I break a destructive habit?

A: Trying to control the flesh is not something you were meant to do on your own.

The Apostle Paul wrote of his frustrations: “I love God’s law with all my heart. But there is another power within me that is at war with my mind. This power makes me a slave to the sin that is still within me” (Romans 7:22-23).

Be assured Jesus understands the pressures that you are faced with, and He desires to help you.

Hebrews 4:15 says, “This High Priest of ours understands our weaknesses, for he faced all of the same testings we do, yet he did not sin.”

But don’t be discouraged at that. Paul found an answer! Romans 8:1-2 says, “So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. And because you belong to him, the power of the life-giving Spirit has freed you from the power of sin that leads to death.”

With God’s help, we can walk after the Spirit and not after our fleshly desires!

As Christians, we are born-again spirits, we have souls (minds, wills and emotions) and we live in bodies.

Our spirit man is always strong. The trouble begins when we allow our mind (soul) to dwell on sinful thoughts, and when we allow ourselves to remain in compromising positions.

When we do this, our fleshly desires will give way to sin. So, avoid situations that tempt you to indulge in such habits.

Simply stay away from situations, places and people that tempt you to, whenever possible. Don’t give Satan any ammunition to use against you!

Next, fill your mind with the Word of God. Do it daily.

You will find that as your mind is being washed by God’s Word, the destructive thoughts will become easier to resist.

Don’t forget that you’re not fighting alone. God’s grace is available to help you. When you feel tempted, ask the Lord for His help.

If you fall into sin don’t run from God, run to Him. You can repent by saying a prayer from your heart like the following:

Father, I sinned against You and right now I choose to turn away from that sin and leave it behind me.

I receive cleansing from all sin by the blood of Jesus. I receive Your empowerment to live a holy life right now, in Jesus Name. Amen!

You can be assured that the blood of Jesus will never lose its power to cleanse you!

Re: FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
FAQs

Q: How do you receive the Baptism in the Holy Spirit?

A: I have great news: To receive the Baptism in the Holy Spirit, all you have to do is ask your heavenly Father for it. God wants every believer to be filled with the Holy Spirit and speak in other tongues.

Ask God right now. Receive the Baptism in the Holy Spirit just as you received Jesus—by faith, by believing God’s Word.

You are His child and He is your Father. God is poised and ready to baptize you in His Holy Spirit when you ask Him.

Simply repeat this prayer out loud:

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus, and I desire to be baptized with Your Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues.

Your Word says that I can have it, and I believe what You have said. I receive this gift by faith in Jesus' Name. I thank You Father that I am baptized with the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues!

That’s it! You have received the Baptism in the Holy Spirit!

Now it’s possible you didn’t feel anything. In some cases, no new language comes out initially. But your receiving the Holy Spirit has nothing to do with initial feelings or what happens on the outside.

God’s Word said that if you asked, you would receive. That means by faith you have received the Baptism in the Holy Spirit.

Practice speaking in other tongues. It doesn’t matter if you start with one syllable or how silly you sound. Just keep praying and God will strengthen you in your prayer language.

There are many people who receive the Baptism in the Holy Spirit and do not pray in tongues right away. Don’t be discouraged, it will come. Just don’t give up!

Re: FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
FAQs

Q: What is a confession?

A: Words bring things to pass. Whether they bring to pass things that work for you, or against you, depends on what you confess (Proverbs 18:21).

That’s why it is so important to choose to say the same thing God says with your confession. Your faith-filled words can then put the law of the Spirit of life into operation.

This will make you free from the law of sin and death under which sickness operates (Romans 8:2).

In the Greek language the word confession means “saying the same thing.” In relation to healing, it means to believe and then say what God says on the subject.

It is simply agreeing with His Word because the force of faith is released by words.

Failure to understand confession has kept many from receiving what they pray. The main problem is they don’t understand the difference between confession and lying.

To the natural mind it may seem like lying to say, “I am healed,” when symptoms of sickness are still present. Understanding confession will clear up why it is not lying and instead is essential to releasing faith for healing.

Don’t confuse a fact with the truth. Physical symptoms of sickness may be a “fact” at the moment, but agreeing with God’s Word has the power to change the “facts” (Jeremiah 1:12).

We don’t deny we have the symptoms of sickness (that would be lying), but we do deny their right to remain in us. By confessing and agreeing with the Word of God, those symptoms will leave. Confession is faith’s way of expressing itself.

Consider what a lie really is. A lie is a deception. Webster’s Dictionary defines a lie as “...a statement that one knows is false, especially with intent to deceive.”

So what’s the real lie? In reality the symptoms of sickness are the real lie (or deception) because they are Satan’s attempt to get us to doubt God’s Word, which is the truth.

We encourage you to develop yourself in speaking God’s Word, instead of the “facts,” about a situation.

We are not the sick trying to get God to heal us; we are the healed and Satan is trying to steal our health. The choice is ours whether to agree with God or Satan with our confession.

Choose life by a right confession and say the same thing God says.

Awujoola Oluwafolajinmi, The World's Foremost Faith Coach! +2348126401351
Re: FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2019
FAQs

Q: Is God hearing my prayers?

A: It’s not uncommon for people to wonder if God is hearing their prayers. But we should not let feelings have the final say. God’s Word paints a much different picture.

The Word says, “The eyes of the Lord watch over those who do right, and his ears are open to their prayers” (1 Peter 3:12). Let’s make sure we understand who “the righteous” are. Righteousness is not only right-doing, it is right-standing with God.

You come into this right-standing through faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ (2 Corinthians 5:21). Because of your God-given righteousness, you have as much right to receive your prayers answered as Jesus does. Your prayers are as valid as Jesus’ prayers!

Because Jesus made you righteous by shedding His blood on your behalf, Hebrews 4:16 now tells you that you can come boldly to the throne of grace, so that you may obtain mercy and find grace to help in your time of need. Notice the word boldly. That means without intimidation, or a sense of inferiority or unworthiness.

Picture Jesus approaching the throne with you when you pray to the Father. He is your mediator. First Timothy 2:5 says He mediates, or intercedes for you, with the Father.

He is also your High Priest (Hebrews 4:14) and your Advocate (1 John 2:1). You approach God with boldness because of what Jesus has done and is doing for you, not on your own merits. This is why God hears and answers your prayers.

Also, you must remember there is a right and wrong way to pray. If you pray accurately according to the Word, you can always be assured that you receive what you ask of God.

Read John 14:13-14, 16:23-24 and 1 John 5:14-15. From these verses, you will find that it is important to pray to the Father in Jesus’ Name, to pray according to the Word of God, and to pray based on your relationship with Jesus, not on your own merits.

God does hear your prayers!

Re: FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
FAQs

Q: Can negative thoughts cancel out God’s promises?

A: No! Thoughts cannot cancel God’s promises at all—even those placed in your heart.

The promises of God are received by the force of faith that comes out of the heart, not the head.

Therefore, it is possible to believe in the heart and have doubt in the head and still obtain God’s blessing.

That said, negative thoughts can become a problem—and a big one. If you continually allow negative thoughts to remain in your mind while using your faith to believe God, those thoughts will drop from your head into your heart.

Eventually you will speak those negative thoughts from the abundance of your heart. Once you speak those thoughts in words and they register upon your heart, that’s when they will control your life.

Similarly, unbelief from another person will not hinder your faith from working. Romans 3:3-4 says, “True, some of them were unfaithful; but just because they were unfaithful, does that mean God will be unfaithful? Of course not! Even if everyone else is a liar, God is true. As the Scriptures say about him, ‘You will be proved right in what you say, and you will win your case in court.’”

It does not matter what anyone says when you are established in what is yours from God’s Word. You can receive God’s blessing in any environment.

When others’ voices rise up to judge you, you will prove them to be wrong (Isaiah 54:17) by knowing what is yours in Christ Jesus and standing your ground.

Words can be intended as weapons against you, but they cannot prosper unless you receive them (2 Corinthians 10:4-5).

+2348126401351
Re: FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
FAQs

Q: If God forgives, why do I still have troubles?

A: You are forgiven! It’s so important to realize that. Whatever you have done, God forgave you the moment you asked Him and received His forgiveness.

At the same time, it is important to understand that forgiveness doesn’t keep undesirable circumstances from coming into our lives as a result of our disobedience.

For example, Christians might commit adultery or other forms of sexual immorality and then ask God for forgiveness.

Even though they ask for forgiveness, pregnancy, disease, divorce and emotional hurt may still be the result of such sin (Proverbs 2:16-19, 5:15-23).

Another example would be Christians who break the law and are put in jail or prison. Again, they may ask the Lord for His forgiveness, yet, outside of a miracle of God, they will have to serve their sentences.

The law of sowing and reaping indicates we all experience consequences for our actions. Giving place to the devil never produces good results.

Disobeying God throws the doors wide open for Satan to bring everything from sickness and disease, to destruction and death into our lives.

One of the keys to keeping Satan and his destruction out of our lives is for us to obey God (1 John 5:18).

Walking in obedience is not always easy, but we can receive God’s grace to empower us to live above the plans of the enemy.
We serve a good God who loves us and is able to deliver us from anything if we will trust Him! (Psalm 103:1-5).

And if we ever do make a mistake, it is important for us to understand that Jesus is available—and ready—to forgive us and cleanse us of our sin. All we have to do is ask Him to cleanse us, and then receive it (1 John 1:5-10).

+2348126401351
Re: FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 10:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
FAQs

Q: How can I control my thought life?

A: Controlling your thought life is not only possible—it’s promised. But to do so, you have to advance to the front lines of spiritual conflict. Your mind is the main battlefield in the struggle to live a victorious, godly life.

Proverbs 23:7 teaches us that what a man thinks about or meditates on, is what he becomes. So your thought life is very important.

There is no need for you to be harassed or tormented in your thoughts by the devil, because God has made provision for you to be successful in this area.

Satan’s strategy is clear. He wants to influence your mind with ugly or negative thoughts which are usually lies or deceptions—anything contrary to the Word of God.

Think about it: Once Satan has lost you to God’s kingdom, he has only one hope remaining. That’s to keep you thinking and acting like you used to think.

He knows this makes you ineffective in the kingdom of God in spite of being a believer.

No, you can’t prevent wrong thoughts from coming to your mind. But that’s not where the real battle is fought. The real battle is won when you refuse to dwell on those wrong thoughts.

Here’s how Romans 12:2 puts it: “Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think.”

Your mind needs to be renewed. When you accept Jesus as your Savior, it is only your spirit that is born again and receives new life. Your mind and body remain the same until you do something to change them and cause them to line up with your spirit.

The way you renew your mind and control your thoughts is pretty simple really. It is a natural result of reading and meditating on the written Word of God.

In fact Philippians 4:8 spells out the kinds of things we should be thinking about: things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely and of good report.

And 2 Corinthians 10:5 says it is our responsibility to bring every thought into the obedience of Christ.

This will only happen as you daily take the time to put God’s Word first place in your life. The Word has supernatural power to defeat Satan in the battlefield of your mind.

When Satan brings thoughts and suggestions to your mind, use the Word of God in the same manner Jesus did in the wilderness when Satan tempted Him.

He only answered what the Word said. Each time, He exclaimed, “It is written!” He used the Word of God to drive Satan out of His presence. You can do the same thing. Through Jesus Christ and His Word you are the victor!

+2348126401351
Re: FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 7:49am On Mar 13, 2019
FAQs

Q: How does God discipline His children?

A: Often people wonder if painful or disruptive events are permitted by God to correct or discipline us.

But how does God discipline His children?

We know God does correct His children. That’s just part of loving us. Hebrews 12:7-11 points out that our earthly fathers correct us according to the flesh.

But our heavenly Father corrects us in our spirit man with His Word because He is the Father of our spirit. Jesus said that what is born of flesh is flesh, and what is born of spirit is spirit (John 3:6).

To find out how He corrects us, we can simply look at 2 Timothy 3:16-17: “All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right. God uses it to prepare and equip his people to do every good work.”

Clearly God uses His Word to correct us. Part of our challenge has been caused by not distinguishing the dramatic differences in God’s correction under the old and new covenants. The two cannot be compared.

In the Old Testament times, God had to communicate on the physical level, in the sense realm. Spirit-level communication was out of reach until Jesus finished the redemptive work and the Holy Spirit came to live in man.

But even in the Old Testament, God never afflicted mankind with disease or anything of the curse. Satan is the thief who steals, kills and destroys. God brings life and blessing.

Under the old covenant, when a man stepped out from under God’s protection, Satan attacked. He used physical harassment to distract and destroy mankind.

But the old covenant child of God had no clear revelation of Satan. So it appeared to mankind that God was punishing him for breaking His laws. In error, man credited God for the harassment.

But everything is different under the New Covenant, or New Testament. We now have the gift of the Holy Spirit to help us hear God and understand His Word.

Satan is still up to his old tricks, using the five things listed in Mark 4—afflictions, persecutions, cares of this world, deceitfulness of riches and lust of other things—to draw man away from the Word.

God counters by using His Word to bring us above the trials of this world. He gives us the Holy Spirit to teach us all things, to guide us into all truth, and to show us things to come.

+2348126401351
Re: FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 10:12am On Mar 14, 2019
Your Prosperity season is here!

In this time and age, running a profitable business has never been easier. In fact you don't necessarily need to own a blog or build an expensive website to run a profitable online business.

A lot of people use WhatsApp every day without fully utilizing its potentials. For some people, it is a place to chat and while away their time.

While for some business minded people, it is an ATM for withdrawing money at will.

Not many people know that they can make money from WhatsApp.

Yes. The same WhatsApp you use every day to chat with your friends and family is used by others to make serious money online.

In my 3- day online "WhatsApp Cashout Masterclass" I shall reveal to you the hidden treasures of WhatsApp.

3 Things you need to make money from WhatsApp.

1. A smartphone
2. An internet connection
3. Solutions to pressing need.

This webinar shall open your eyes!

Here's how to register: Pay N5,000 into the account below:

5393003736 - Eco Bank

More Details about the Masterclass:
Date: 28th - 30th March, 2019
Time: 7pm - 10pm daily
Venue: Online (Whatsapp closed group)

Send a DM if you have any questions regarding payment.

Facilitator: Spirit Faith School (Youth Empowerment Department)

Re: FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 7:26pm On Mar 15, 2019
You can contact me on 08126401351.

Re: FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
FAQs

Q: Do curses still exist?

A: There is definitely power in words. Either cursing or blessing can be put into effect through the spoken word.

We find this in Proverbs 18:21, “The tongue can bring death or life....” And again in James 3:6, “And the tongue is a flame of fire. It is a whole world of wickedness, corrupting your entire body. It can set your whole life on fire, for it is set on fire by hell itself.”

Clearly when words are spoken which contradict God’s Word or God’s will, they can open the door to Satan’s operations.

The good news is, as a believer you do not have to be afraid of the evil words others speak about you or even curses they may try to speak against you. What God says about you is more powerful than what anyone else says.

He says, “You will be secure under a government that is just and fair. Your enemies will stay far away. You will live in peace, and terror will not come near. If any nation comes to fight you, it is not because I sent them. Whoever attacks you will go down in defeat” (Isaiah 54:14-15).

Satan’s oppression, terror and fear may gather against you, even at the command of someone else, but they cannot prosper against you. They will fall for your sake.

When you made Jesus your Lord, you were given the same privilege of right-standing with God that Jesus enjoys. To live free from Satan’s influence, you must become established in righteousness, choosing to walk in the way of righteousness.

Guarantee Satan’s defeat in your life by speaking the Word of God.

When you speak God’s Word and it is the final word in your life, then: “No weapon that is formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgment you shall show to be in the wrong. This [peace, righteousness, security, triumph over opposition] is the heritage of the servants of the Lord...this is the righteousness or the vindication which they obtain from Me...says the Lord” (Isaiah 54:17).

You have been redeemed from the control of Satan and every curse from his realm.

Re: FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
FAQs

Q: I thought I prayed in faith for healing, but why haven’t I seen any improvement?

A: You’re in the midst of possessing the “land” called healing!

That may sound strange, but if you’ll remember the Old Testament account of Joshua, you’ll understand why I say this. You see, Joshua was in much the same situation you and I are in today.

God had told him the Promised Land had already been provided for him and his people. It was there waiting for them. But they had to go in and possess it.

In Joshua 1:3, God put it this way, “Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you....”

Joshua and the people of Israel had to put their foot on what belonged to them if they were going to enjoy the blessing of God. The same thing is true today with healing (and every other blessing of God).

If you are a believer, it already belongs to you. As far as God is concerned, healing is yours. Jesus has already paid the price for it. But for you to receive it, you have to put your foot on it. You have to go in and possess the land!

It requires spiritual strength and courage to take the land of healing. Why? Because the manifestation of healing doesn’t always come instantly. We want it instantly—and many times it comes that fast—but other times it takes longer.

When you think about it, that’s not so unusual. After all, in most cases, sickness and disease do their destructive work gradually. They don’t just appear one moment—and kill you the next. They take effect over time. So it’s not surprising that healing often displaces their effects gradually as well.

Step out on the Word, take it and say, “Healing is mine. The devil is not going to steal it from me. Nobody is going to talk me out of it. It belongs to me. Today, this day, I receive my healing!”

Once you’ve said that, don’t ever say anything contrary to it. Don’t be moved by time or by symptoms or by anything else. Just stay with it. Continue to take God’s medicine—the Word of God—every day and you will continually improve.

I know you’d like your healing to be evident instantly. But if it’s not, don’t worry. Just refuse to give up, keep on taking the land, and your healing will come to pass. Keep the faith switch turned on!

Re: FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2019