Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? (11083 Views)

How Can God Be Jealous Of Anything That He Created? Help Me Understand This Pls / There's Way Too Much BAD NEWS Out Here / Can God Be Seen? Qur'an vs Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 9:44pm On May 06, 2019
FAQ

Q: The enemy is defeating me! What should I do?

A: When you made Jesus the Lord of your life, you gave the devil a tremendous defeat. With all the weapons in his arsenal, he was powerless to keep the light of the gospel from entering your life.

Now what’s he going to do? All he has left is to see if he can hide from you just how powerful you’ve become in the spirit realm. He can’t do anything about your eternity, but he will try to make you ineffective on earth.

Don’t get discouraged at temporary setbacks. When the devil tries to bring any kind of destruction, you can be confident the power of God in you can overcome the enemy.

First John 4:4 says, “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.”

The power of God is available to you to stop Satan’s attack! Make this your confession and agree with it. It’s based on Ephesians 1:17-20:

“Ask God, the glorious Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, to give you spiritual wisdom and insight, so that you might grow in your knowledge of God. I pray that your hearts will be flooded with light so that you can understand the confident hope he has given to those he called—his holy people who are his rich and glorious inheritance. I also pray that you will understand the incredible greatness of God’s power for us who believe him. This is the same mighty power that raised Christ from the dead and seated him in the place of honor at God’s right hand in the heavenly realms.”

Jesus is Lord!

Awujoola Oluwafolajinmi, The World's Foremost Faith Coach!

Helpline 08126401351
Re: FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 3:33pm On May 07, 2019
FAQ

Q: How can I help someone believe there is one true God?

A: Pray and let your life be a shining example of God’s love. Those two things are perhaps the most effective ways you can be instrumental in leading to the Lord those who question the reality of one true God.

Remember, the goodness of God draws men to repentance, Romans 2:4 tells us.

Therefore, your consistent love and prayer support will help break down their resistance to the Lord. In the end, the only way they will truly accept Jesus as Lord is when they receive a personal revelation of God’s love.

Love is the key because love is what separates the God of the Bible from the false gods of the world (see 1 John 4:16).

I encourage you to not give up. You can be assured the words of love and encouragement you have spoken will produce results.

As Isaiah 55:11 says, “It is the same with my word. I send it out, and it always produces fruit. It will accomplish all I want it to, and it will prosper everywhere I send it.”

Jesus is Lord!

Helpline 08126401351
Re: FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 7:05pm On May 10, 2019
FAQ

Q: How do I get out of debt?

A: Becoming debt-free is something every Christian can—and should—accomplish.

The Bible tells us in Romans 13:8 to “keep out of debt and owe no man anything, except to love one another....” In fact, as believers, we should be the lender, not the borrower (Deuteronomy 28:12).

Getting out of debt basically requires some decisions on your part.

Decide to get out of debt and live debt free.

Put God first in your financial affairs.
Believe God for your daily bread.

Get in agreement with your spouse or another believer about your debt freedom.

Lay hold of debt freedom by faith.

Bind the devil in the Name of Jesus over your finances.

Loose the forces of heaven into your financial affairs.

Praise God for the manifestation of His power in your financial affairs.

When you make the decision to walk out these steps, your freedom from debt is on the way!

Jesus is Lord!

Helpline 08126401351
Re: FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 7:19pm On May 13, 2019
Interested? Simply contact me on whatsapp, 08126401351

Re: FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 9:22pm On May 13, 2019
Take advantage of our full scholarship now!

Re: FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 1:36pm On May 14, 2019
FAQ

Q: How can God be good if there is so much bad in the world?

A: The answer to this question is simple, and it is found in 1 John 4:8: “God is love.” All aspects of God’s nature begin with that single characteristic—God is a God of love and compassion, and His intentions for mankind have always been for good (Genesis 1-2).

Why then, does the world continue to have death, wars and heartache?

Because of mankind’s choice to reject God’s good plan (Genesis 3). Death and destruction are not God’s plan. They are simply the result of men and women using their God-given right of choice to choose death instead of life.

Even in this condition of destruction and heartache, God’s love is displayed. He has given us a way out—the option of choosing life by making Jesus our Lord and Savior (John 14:6)!

The Word of God says if we believe with our heart that God raised Jesus from the dead and confess Jesus as our Lord, we will be saved (Romans 10:9-10).

The choice God offers is not to follow a religion or a system of beliefs. Instead, it is to allow Him to totally change us on the inside and make us new creations in Him (2 Corinthians 5:17).

There is only one true God. So our focus cannot ultimately be to find a god that fits our concept of what a god should be, but instead to see the one true God for who He is and accept the salvation He offers.

Unconditional love offers salvation as a free gift made possible through the sacrifice Jesus made in our behalf: “God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us” (Romans 5:8 ).

Through the cross, God laid the punishment for our sin on Jesus so that we might become the righteousness of God through faith in Him (2 Corinthians 5:21).

“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life” (John 3:16).

Jesus is Lord!

Helpline 08126401351

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re:members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Premarital Sex? / Price Of TB Joshua Anointed Water #5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.