Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife (24157 Views)

Soldier Seen Punishing A Driver Under The Rain In Lagos / Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth / Zimbabwean Man Sneaks Into Hospital Ward To Make Love With Sick Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by Gaddafiyusf(m): 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
He should be transferred to Maiduguri
Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by DaFlash: 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
The time is fast approaching whereby
Terrorist and militia will be celebrated as freedom fighters in this country.
I pray it comes fast.
Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by Damsyjay(m): 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Soldies are becoming something else in the country, solIDIOTS
Don't mind them jare...that is why i don't have sympathy for them when Bokoharam is doing them anyhow
Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by lexy2014: 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
Made4naijablog:
Soldier seen manhandling a man, yesterday, in Lagos, despite pleas from his sick wife

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/soldier-seen-manhandling-a-man-in-lagos-despite-pleas-from-his-sick-wife-video/

Pls post on d twitter handle of d army headquarters copying d copyables. Its good 2 post this here on nairaland but it will definitely not get d much needed attention it deserves. D Nigerian army doesn't have an account with nairaland
Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
No wonder Boko haram sef dey kill dem
Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by wisdomkid: 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
Nigerian soldiers, time go reach, the hatred people have for Nigerian Police, will be transferred to them.
Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by smart1712: 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
They are so professional when it comes to handling defenceless citizens but to discharge their main duties against terrorists we begin counting losses.The country tire me jawe
Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by HomeOfMe(f): 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
Made4naijablog:
Soldier seen manhandling a man, yesterday, in Lagos, despite pleas from his sick wife

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/soldier-seen-manhandling-a-man-in-lagos-despite-pleas-from-his-sick-wife-video/

Where else do you find animals in uniform?....
Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by Delivar(m): 1:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
Ghanafinallywon:
What a shame
Why are you not staking it with your own money?
Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by BaronBright: 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
That woman make mistake, As d soldier de rough handle her hubby, she for scream "See Boko! See Boko! And then leave d rest to the soldier's aerodynamics and miles covered per seconds. grin grin.... Cowards!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by GistFullGround: 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2018
If you are bad to civilians, your time will come with Boko Haram
Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by SEGLIZ: 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2018
the kids called soldiers and sars are like....
Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by Emescot(m): 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
adisabarber:
Why people no gather beat the soldier too?
For 3 reasons...
1. We be fear fear
2. Nobody wan start the gathering and beating first
3. There is an army barrack around that Maryland to ikeja axis and his colleagues may be passing, just imagine say una gather dey beat army and him colleagues catch you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by edibobo: 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
Where was he when Boko Haram butchered over 100 of his colleagues in Borno State. So our soldiers have power to deal with common man when they are posted to war-torn zone they are panicky. Useless Military, Useless Police Force and Useless APC-led Govt in Nigeria
Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by Nasige(m): 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
Na on top innocent civilians dem dey flex muscle, useless soldier.
Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by GabrielYulaw(m): 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
Nathan2016:
To be honest, there is something fundamentally wrong with AFRICAN BLACKS

True! A little power instantly goes to their heads. It's totally insane. From a gateman to the nurse down the street to the fuel station attendant it's all the same. cry

1 Like

Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by NessaBoo(f): 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
Even with the advent of Social Media, these soldiers still behave like these, they don't care if they are being recorded, because they believe they are above the law and their Oga will always exonerate them from any wrong doing, if not, things like these are not meant to be happening anymore, in sane countries law enforcement personnels are more scared of the civilians becos of body cams and them being recorded, but here..... lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
Deltatoto:
its good to be diabolic if any soldier tries this with me he will not wake up from his sleep that night

Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2018
GabrielYulaw:

True! A little power instantly goes to their heads. It's totally insane. From a gateman to the nurse down the street to the fuel station attendant it's all the same. cry
that's true my brother, i use to say it, "blacks has no civilization'" we just went to school, even fuel attendant flex muscles as u said.
Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by Nostradamus: 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2018
If that man seek vegence with his whole essence,the truth is he will get it(either through legal means or through esoteric means).by the way,i really wish the man seek vengence so this silly soldier will learn his lessons.if the man-or anyone close to him-is on nairaland,i'd teach him what to do to bring speedy destruction to that weyrey soldier.
Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by jeff1607(m): 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2018
and when they die people will pity them.
hmmmm
Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by Kayno01: 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2018
Boko Haram has shown these guys are just cowards, only powerful when they sight a harmless Nigerian.send this one now to North East em go begin cry like woman
Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by muymay: 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
EbukaHades10:
It is because of things like this that make me rethink joining the army.
My brother was in the bus when it happened. He said the man and his wife didnt want to cross the road to buy the ticket despite everyone else doing so. He just sat in the bus. The driver started arguing with him to buy ticket or come down and he refused. The man was actually very rude. The soldier was sleeping at the time and woke up to all the noise. Driver reported him and the soldier initially told him to come down in a polite way at first. He man did not want to. After 2 to 3 warnings, he eventually obliged and was going down with his wife only to murmur a swear word at the soldier. That was where wahala started. The soldier gave him a punch.

The fault is with everyone. The ticketeer should not have been at the other side, The man should have cautioned himself bough the ticket or come down. and the soldier should not have punched him. Everyone is at fault really.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by Nigeriadondie: 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
kaluxy007:
if he's not armed I swear we go rough eachother

I don't have any respect for them anymore

fuckingg weaklings
O boy the same with me. As long as he is not armed omo we go dig am. Is just that some civilians fret at the sight of khaki.
I don slap a Naval rating for Onikpanu tho I no dey alone. I swear I go beat devil out of that soldiers afterall Boko boys wey dey beat them no get body pass me. Afterall wetin i dey gym for.
Nigerian soldiers are cowards na for civilian body dem gallant. For Shiites and IPOB dem go dey shine. Zombies as Fela calls them

1 Like

Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by udemzyudex(m): 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2018
BafanaBafana:
People in the south fear soldiers too much.
This can't happen up north

I dey tel you, one out 3 people in the North have a relation in the army or knows someone so you can't try to bully them anyhow.
Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by Tijay90(m): 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2018
Nigerian soldiers are only skilled in the art of terrorising unarmed people.
Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by zoedew: 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
The next moment, the soldier takes off his “dirty uniform” and flees at the sight of Boko Haram! Honourable soldiers don’t beat up civvies!
Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by IbrahimDamola: 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
You mean camouflag-wearing coward bullying a sai baba-loving yoruba civilian in southern nigeria?

Post the same uniformed coward to borno and watch him pee in his pants.

Cowardly umiformed buffoons looking for sympathy whenever shekau's underaged boko boys barbecue's them.

They have no goodwill among nigerians, that's why their deaths means nothing to us when boko butchers the senseless bullies like sallah rams.
Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2018
Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by Oyerinde16(m): 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2018
EbukaHades10:
It is because of things like this that make me rethink joining the army.
If you know your worth no soldier can intimidate you, especially if they are less than 3, all u need is do the right thing n obey simple instructions, am when an overzealous one oversteps his bound keep quite n go your way if he still intimidate you turn n face him he will mellow they are humans as well but don't prove stubborn when they are many

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead / Nigerian Man Killed By Police In Malaysia (Disturbing Photos) / NDLEA Freezes ₦‎4.3 Billion In Suspect’s 126 Bank Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.