Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) (43369 Views)

Troops Kill Several Iswap/Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Recover Weapons (Pics) / Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks / Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by raphretle: 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
They're just getting sense. If they've been killing them this way, the terrorists wouldn't have killed them in battalion. But all the same, where's our humanity? I'm not against killing terrorists but I'm solely against killing them in a brutal manner. They're humans too. They don't deserve to die this way. I can't believe that our army can kill a "less dangerous" militia this way all in the name of having a reprisal attack. Humanity comes first above any war..

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by mandax: 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
samysamy:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/troops-kill-boko-haram-terrorists-in.html

Yes.
BUT FOR HOW LONG SHALL NIGERIANS CONTINUE TO NEUTRALIZE NIGERIANS, BE THEY NIGERIAN SOLDIERS KILLED BY BOKO HARAM OR, BOKO HARAM FIGHTERS KILLED BY NIGERIAN SOLDIERS?

Boko Haram which says it's fighting for a country to be ruled with Islamic Sharia Criminal Justice system emerged shortly after the twelve northern Nigeria states adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia Criminal Justice system.

Boko Haram therefore fights for the same cause with millions of Northern Nigeria Muslims.

Truth is that Boko Haram insurgency can only stop if the twelve Sharia states in northern Nigeria are granted a new country to be governed with Islamic Sharia Criminal Justice system.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by segzyndpep(m): 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

They're just getting sense. If they've been killing them this way, the terrorists wouldn't have killed them in battalion. But all the same, where's our humanity? I'm not against killing terrorists but I'm solely against killing them in a brutal manner. They're humans too. They don't deserve to die this way. I can't believe that our army can kill a "less dangerous" militia this way all in the name of having a reprisal attack. Humanity comes first above any war.

Go buy sense,foolish man born by mistake
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

They're just getting sense. If they've been killing them this way, the terrorists wouldn't have killed them in battalion. But all the same, where's our humanity? I'm not against killing terrorists but I'm solely against killing them in a brutal manner. They're humans too. They don't deserve to die this way. I can't believe that our army can kill a "less dangerous" militia this way all in the name of having a reprisal attack. Humanity comes first above any war.
Boko Haram won't think twice b4 using a small kitchen knife to cut ur head out of ur body, they deserve anyhow the military kill them.
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
even if am not totally convinced yet... the Armed Forces that includes d Air Force need to Change pattern... also our borders need check mate too.. more so the north east development commission need to get to wrk and start a reorganization of that area a failure of leadership in North years gone by... give our security superior fire power
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
Warship:
What kind of useless camera was used to capture the pics of those terrorists.?

Nigerian military aka boyscout, should quickly go and buy AA mounted guns for the boys at the front line and watch how BH will never attack military bases again.
Those pictures were graphic pictures hence they were blurred
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by ahaz: 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
samysamy:
more
Am not pleased until we equalize the 100 goals deficit.
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by moonbender(m): 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
lawalosky:
Hmmm

I'm still wondering why the pictures of the neutralized terrorists are blurred especially the ones on army camouflage and the pictures of the weapons recovered look shaprapra...

Creepy military

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by BOSSkesh(m): 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
Nna ehn which one con be neutralize again if wuna kee them talk say wuna kee them
No be to con tell us say
They have been Neutralized
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2018
FarahAideed:
Nice one..we must revenge Metele 200 times more
Be honest, you're sadenned by the pictures. It hurts you and your friends silly whenever Nigeria records anything positive.

Be honest.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by mykelswa(m): 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

bh terrorist spotted on nairaland. he must be a stinking jihadist.
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
moonbender:

I'm still wondering why the pictures of the neutralized terrorists are blurred especially the ones on army camouflage and the pictures of the weapons recovered look shaprapra...

Creepy military
Simply say you're saddened they were killed. No one is gonna flog you for doing so.
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Only how many? abeg stop posting lil victory like dis..Go attack sambisa their head quarters

Technical defeats and victory it’s still better the the reverse bt this is not how to finish off Boko Haram. They better get necessary help and intelligence and wipe them of the face of the earth once and for all.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2018
jaxxy:

Technical defeats and victory it’s still better the the reverse bt this is not how to finish off Boko Haram. They better get necessary help and intelligence and wipe them of the face of the earth once and for all.
True
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by mfm04622: 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
Nnemuka:
This is called damage control...

We were told that bodies of fallen soldiers are still lying in matele, we need pictures of service chiefs recovering dead bodies.

I have spoken for sane Nigerians

The bodies have been evacuated. I know you will still believe whatever you want to believe
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
FarahAideed:
Nice one..we must revenge Metele 200 times more
leave dat tin. this is just a face saving lies.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by dammmy(m): 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
[quote author=SolutionMee post=73409870]cheesy

They're just getting sense. If they've been killing them this way, the terrorists wouldn't have killed them in battalion. But all the same, where's our humanity? I'm not against killing terrorists but I'm solely against killing them in a brutal manner. They're humans too. They don't deserve to die this way. I can't believe that our army can kill a "less dangerous" militia this way all in the name of having a reprisal attack. Humanity comes first above any war.[/quote
Are you ok at all? undecided
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by buchilino(m): 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
DON'T EVEN KNOW WHETHER TO BELIEVE DIS REPORT OR NOT

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Are you sure you're Sane? Terrorist sympathizer!

When they kill the soldiers in a more brutal way, they display their horror photos but when they soldiers kill them, they fades the terrorists faces and bodies.
#why?
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

what I don't understand is,

Why would you catch enemies keep them , feed them and release them back into the society. Claiming they have been rehabilitated.

These guys after weeks in town go back into the bush with new gathered information about the Army strategy they collected at the Army camps. They come back and lunch greater war against you.

I really don't understand.
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Wanka
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
Thats the problem. When the "army" "neutralize" BH we see 2-3 terrorsits and 4 AKs but when BH strikes they kill in hundreds and scores. I giess this is how wars are won in Niggeria SMH
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by maxist2020(m): 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
SolutionMee:

cheesy

That's inhuman. They're humans too.

They're not bastards. They have parents like you and I do.

They won't rot in hell. In fact, we'll all meet in heaven. They have a reason for picking up arms. They have a vision for fighting. They may be right while Nigeria might be wrong. If they by any chance win this case on the judgement day, you and I don't have a choice than to find the shortest rout to hell while we thoroughly search for a conducive apartment there.

Let's pray they loose this battle.
this guy should be thoroughly investigated, he is a BH apologist if not one of them and am sure if discrete measures are not taking against him he can bomb
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by isaacprinz(m): 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

what is your problem Mr man would you rather be Happy if the terrorists continue eliminating this soldiers in more inhuman manner than this, Nawa ooo
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by leriment: 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

what's these One saying.. less dangerous militia.. are u high on weed or something?
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by ShedrachU(m): 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Are you alright?
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2018
Gptins:

Look out what u saying, so they should pardon BH and risk been killed... So, what makes u believe that BH have a heart at all... Over 100 soldiers killed barely a week ago and you are saying this cos none of your relatives are amongst them.....

I wonder why you guys are taking him serious, you need to watch out for some monikers in this forum and and don't bother wasting your time replying them, just like the one you quoted, they are trolls.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by ShedrachU(m): 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
SolutionMee:

cheesy

They won't rot in hell. In fact, we'll all meet in heaven. They have a reason for picking up arms. They have a vision for fighting. They may be right while Nigeria might be wrong. If they by any chance win this case on the judgement day, you and I don't have a choice than to find the shortest rout to hell while we thoroughly search for a conducive apartment there.

You are very very uncomfortable!
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by ShedrachU(m): 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2018
OboOlora:
Nigerian Army would kill 1 BH and then BH would kill 110 soldiers hahaha
Very soon, there won’t be any BH again, na Boy Scout dem go de send go Sambisa

Useless country!!!
Useless large dirty pu.sy
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by isaacscholar: 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2018
I guess you need a brain surgery bro
SolutionMee:

cheesy

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by SmartMindsFx: 6:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
If these type of weapons were used to attack melete, that's a big shame on ........
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by AGIDIMA1(m): 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2018
SolutionMee:

cheesy

Please don't get me wrong. I'm not happy that we lost a hundred soldiers in a day. But they still shouldn't have killed those terrorists in such a vicious manner. If terrorists were being cruel to have done that, our army shouldn't. Something has to make a difference. Humanity should.
u are so stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State / Benue Community Leaders Destroying RUGA Sign Post And Fencing Marks / Tinubu Reveals Why Naval Officer Slapped Him In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.