Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Times Ranks Covenant University As Nigeria's Top Engineering Study Destination - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Times Ranks Covenant University As Nigeria's Top Engineering Study Destination (18321 Views)

Canada, The New Study Destination For Nigerian Students As Visa Applications Jum / 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix / Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Times Ranks Covenant University As Nigeria's Top Engineering Study Destination by SammieJayh(m): 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2018
colestephan86:

You must be very confused to call me a pained public uni guy.
Whogohost is a product of a public uni person
The nairaland you are on now
Come around my facility Reegs Construction services n you will be blown away

You said research and major feats which I'm still waiting for you to point me to.

You know Seun wasn't taught all these at school ryt...it was self determination and the will that got him all these...

The same way no one(very few) knows about Reegs construction services is testimony to the fact that you can't know all the achievements by eagles here and there.
Re: Times Ranks Covenant University As Nigeria's Top Engineering Study Destination by SammieJayh(m): 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2018
FrostyButter:

You do know there are many renowned inventors from CU... Even the yearly college of Engineering competition in which allllll universities in Nigeria participate in... CU has won all... Just saying... Get your facts right.

They don't know this... cheesy
Re: Times Ranks Covenant University As Nigeria's Top Engineering Study Destination by SammieJayh(m): 1:20pm On Dec 04, 2018
sangresan:
Why are all these people making noise here?

One would have expected to see them mention an invention by a Covenant University student....Invention or a concept that has impacted positively on our society....?

Na pesin sat down to write the codes that gave birth to Bitcoin and ushered in another iteration of the digital revolution....People are pushing the frontiers of learning...All our friends see as achievement is finishing school by 21 years of age and getting employed by KPMG...

Drop the inventions and concepts by the other guys, then we can talk.
Re: Times Ranks Covenant University As Nigeria's Top Engineering Study Destination by colestephan86: 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
SammieJayh:

You said research and major feats which I'm still waiting for you to point me to.

You know Seun wasn't taught all these at school ryt...it was self determination and the will that got him all these...

The same way no one(very few) knows about Reegs construction services is testimony to the fact that you can't know all the achievements by eagles here and there.
You won.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mapoly Update / I Hate Being Smart! / Polytechnic Lecturers Commence Strike Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.