Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying (78879 Views)

Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children / Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed / Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying by kingharzy: 8:33am On Nov 30, 2018
undecided

Gbam!!!
Finally found a thread i'll sit and wait for idiots that'll say "JUJU IS NOT REAL"
Amadioha is sipping zobo here. . . Waiting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 30, 2018
Idiotic idiots.

Re: Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying by 6digitscomrade: 8:34am On Nov 30, 2018
dubra:
Pls help a brother, am driver of more than 20 years of experience, am available to be hired for short or long time travels, my whatsapp number is 08085508012, I can supplies my drivers license /voters card I'd numbers before engagement for any assignments, thanks to all
thumbs digital driver..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying by EmekaBlue(m): 8:37am On Nov 30, 2018
This jungle justice is evil to me
Re: Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying by skyhighweb(m): 8:38am On Nov 30, 2018
with all d story no pics of d beating no pixs of ring removed but pic of a dude well sitted thinking of his life in silver rusted bracelet.

no bad news no bad news
Re: Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying by lukman: 8:39am On Nov 30, 2018
well you think this is injustice until it happens to you one day. A thief that can do 'anything' to take away something from you and doesn't care if you have or are the breadwinner of your family or what struggles you have made to get that belonging of yours.

when it happens, you will feel a kind of hatred in you and just wish you had any means to teach the thief a lesson.

kudos to islamic law, if you steal something of certain worth, one of your hand is going. At least better than jungle justice.
Re: Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying by Sleekfingers: 8:47am On Nov 30, 2018
PromiseAce:
After much beating, one of the robbers lynched by an irate mob, yesterday, along Aba-Owerri Road, Aba, Abia State, pleaded with the mob to pull off a charmed ring in his finger for him to die.

It was gathered that the suspects snatched money from a victim, who was at a nearby bank to withdraw money, before racing towards Aba-Owerri Road. An eyewitness said unknown to the suspects, they were trailed by some tricycle operators after the victim raised the alarm.

He said: “The robbers almost escaped with their motorcycle, but were caught in a gridlock along Aba-Owerri road where the tricycle riders raised the alarm.” The eyewitness alleged that the robbers confessed to being members of the gang that killed a tricycle rider a week ago at Immaculate Avenue and made away with his tricycle. He added: “The criminals trailed someone to a bank and snatched money from the man as he came out and took off in their motorcycle. The tricycle riders pursued them as the victim shouted for help. On getting to Star Paper Mile Junction here in Umungasi, they were caught up in the traffic jam and the tricycle riders came through the other lane blocked them and shouted for help.

“People arrested them and beat them for about 30 minutes, but nothing worked until they discovered that they had charms on them. Their charms were pulled out and one was beaten to death while the other refused to die. “He later pleaded with the crowd to pull out the charm on his finger which was a ring. It was pulled out before he died. These were the same group of robbers that killed a tricycle rider some weeks ago at Immaculate Avenue. That big one there confessed when people were beating him close to death. One of the tricycle riders, who helped in the arrest of the fleeing robbers, said the criminals relied on their charms which failed them and urged the security agents to protect lives and property in order to avoid people taking laws into their hands.

SEE MORE: http://starnation.com.ng/robber-begs-mob-to-remove-charmed-ring-from-finger-before-dying/

Nigerian bloggers are just too useless....what's the meaning of this......
Fake news
Re: Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying by dangoteinlaw: 8:47am On Nov 30, 2018
Bloggers can do rituals just to get one traffic.. smh
Re: Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying by mansoura(f): 8:50am On Nov 30, 2018
Even his ring couldn't save him. Wicked soul
Re: Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying by miredia(m): 8:56am On Nov 30, 2018
dubra:
Pls help a brother, am driver of more than 20 years of experience, am available to be hired for short or long time travels, my whatsapp number is 08085508012, I can supplies my drivers license /voters card I'd numbers before engagement for any assignments, thanks to all
With your thirst for sugar mummies and a fat female sex mate, I'd be doomed to entrust you with driving my daughters to and fro school. Good luck in your endeavors.

1 Like

Re: Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying by slimdamatrix1(m): 9:14am On Nov 30, 2018
With this kinda story, if I don't see pictures then it is fabricated.
Try harder!

1 Like

Re: Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying by Palmer6: 9:23am On Nov 30, 2018
Rest in Hell, thieves
Re: Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying by Analysiscorner: 9:52am On Nov 30, 2018
dubra:
Please, beware of kidnappers.
Re: Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying by Analysiscorner: 9:57am On Nov 30, 2018
dubra:
of the three posts you have ever made on nairaland, all are connected to you and sugar mummies. What do you really want?
Re: Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying by Mysselff2: 10:02am On Nov 30, 2018
Blood-thirsty savage lot
Re: Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying by Melison(m): 10:04am On Nov 30, 2018
Chubhie:
With all the news coming out from obodo naija, from killing reptiles, butchering and eating rotten washed ashore aquatic species, robbing panties at gunpoint, plucking out eyes and slashing breast for ritual purposes... The list goes on...

Are we Nigerians really human beings Y2K compliant? It's self evident we are in the dark ages and we so love it.
U read clearly that they killed a tricyclist and made away with his tricycle yet u wan form,what if that tricyclist was ur brother and u were there looking at his killers what will u do??Oga jus kip kwayet
Re: Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying by SaturnNick(m): 10:21am On Nov 30, 2018
immhotep:
But Abacha never stole. Idi0t Nigerians
Warrisdis
Re: Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying by dpete1: 10:34am On Nov 30, 2018
dubra:
you Said You Have More Than 20 Years Of Experience, But In Another Thread You Created, You Said You Are 29 Year Old, Searching For Sugar Mummy. So, What Age Did You Start Driving, 8 Years Old? Be Truthful, Man!!
Re: Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying by rapid101(m): 10:44am On Nov 30, 2018
And d real thieves re in buhari govt

Continuing there loot after de left der previous party

Die na die
Dem kill u
U die naturally
All na die
Re: Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying by Mizik(m): 10:52am On Nov 30, 2018
PromiseAce:
After much beating, one of the robbers lynched by an irate mob, yesterday, along Aba-Owerri Road, Aba, Abia State, pleaded with the mob to pull off a charmed ring in his finger for him to die.

It was gathered that the suspects snatched money from a victim, who was at a nearby bank to withdraw money, before racing towards Aba-Owerri Road. An eyewitness said unknown to the suspects, they were trailed by some tricycle operators after the victim raised the alarm.

He said: “The robbers almost escaped with their motorcycle, but were caught in a gridlock along Aba-Owerri road where the tricycle riders raised the alarm.” The eyewitness alleged that the robbers confessed to being members of the gang that killed a tricycle rider a week ago at Immaculate Avenue and made away with his tricycle. He added: “The criminals trailed someone to a bank and snatched money from the man as he came out and took off in their motorcycle. The tricycle riders pursued them as the victim shouted for help. On getting to Star Paper Mile Junction here in Umungasi, they were caught up in the traffic jam and the tricycle riders came through the other lane blocked them and shouted for help.

“People arrested them and beat them for about 30 minutes, but nothing worked until they discovered that they had charms on them. Their charms were pulled out and one was beaten to death while the other refused to die. “He later pleaded with the crowd to pull out the charm on his finger which was a ring. It was pulled out before he died. These were the same group of robbers that killed a tricycle rider some weeks ago at Immaculate Avenue. That big one there confessed when people were beating him close to death. One of the tricycle riders, who helped in the arrest of the fleeing robbers, said the criminals relied on their charms which failed them and urged the security agents to protect lives and property in order to avoid people taking laws into their hands.

SEE MORE: http://starnation.com.ng/robber-begs-mob-to-remove-charmed-ring-from-finger-before-dying/
Seun please how is it possible their charm worked cos if it truly worked then it means there is God?
And if charm works, How were we colonized?
I'm just confsed.
Hardmirror
Hopefullandlord
Re: Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying by Mizik(m): 10:55am On Nov 30, 2018
PromiseAce:

Seun please how is it possible their charm worked cos if it truly worked then it means there is God?
And if charm works, How were we colonized?
I'm just confsed.
Hardmirror
Hopefullandlord
landlordhopeful
Re: Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying by Hotzone(m): 10:57am On Nov 30, 2018
dubra:
Guys, verify the driver license in FRSC portal and ensure it belongs to the claimant, lots happen these buhari days
Re: Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 30, 2018
dubra:
May you get the job you desire if you're GENUINE!
Re: Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying by samuelchimmy(m): 11:48am On Nov 30, 2018
Fake news
Re: Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2018
cosse:

Mr man.hope u know jonathan gave abacha a post humous award.national one sef!!!!
...we dey wait for buhari tenure to finish make abba kyari come confess how e dey arrange for him oga

1 Like

Re: Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying by pedel: 12:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
Spend the same energy you are using on Buhari issues on your life goals for the next 12 month and see what your life would be like.
immhotep:
But Abacha never stole.
Idi0t Nigerians
Re: Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying by selfmadeboss: 1:04pm On Nov 30, 2018
another idiot trying to make people believe in jazz. thunder fire u there. show me where them beat am with 2by 2 and e no enter. if your jazz was rreal, us army and us marines wont learn self defense. ifact they will have been coming here to get jazz for their soldiers. jazz for even see pass oil. idiots
Re: Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying by abramabayomi(m): 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
dubra:
dangote is hiring, if u are truck driver.
Re: Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying by OyiboOyibo(m): 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
immhotep:
But Abacha never stole.
Idi0t Nigerians

Are you commenting from Mercury?
Re: Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying by kings11ng(m): 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2018
when will they start giving politicians this treatment? oops they rather give them chieftaincy titles for stealing big...
Re: Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying by 9Too: 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Nigerian bloggers are just too useless....what's the meaning of this......
Fake news
Re: Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying by Niwdog(m): 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
dubra:
I heard that dangote needs a driver with 5 years experience
Make your research on that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello / Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State / Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.