Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Crush!!! I'm I Ok? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crush!!! I'm I Ok? (1480 Views)

I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? / Any Form Of Make Up Is A Turn Off For Me, Am I Ok / Am I OK To Cut This Friendship Off Or Am I Over-reacting? *serious Answers Only* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crush!!! I'm I Ok? by UprightEvil: 1:28am On Nov 30, 2018
Firstly, I would wanna appreciate whoever comments here.
No matter the response. But I'd appreciate candid and sincere advice.

To the issue.
I have this girl age 16 who lives close by. Not to flaunt ego, I can sincerely say I'm well respected within the area.

I desire this girl so much that I fantasize about her but couldn't stoop low to tell her what's on my mind as folks would make mockery of me that I "fall their hand" but deep down I going thru what only I can explain.
She comes around to ask for one or two favours which I render even out of tight-pocketness.
What breaks me most is that she calls me "Bros" and it weakens my spirit as to how she'll will feel if I vent out my feelings.
Fast forward... Last year she got pregnant and had a baby boy for a boy almost her age who denied it and refuse to accept the baby. She's living with her single maternal parent who's got a menial means to funds as what she does is sell Petty fruits. So, after the birth of the child this February, their state of living can be likened to Hell.
I started supporting the family. Recently, I told her what's been bothering me and she cried.
She told she tried all means possible to make me understand she liked me somuch then, but I didn't seem to notice her not until after she's one up and that I wouldn't treat her with my all knowing she's a young mother already.
I reiterated the fact that what I felt then still didn't change and truth is, it didn't change anything.

But my regret is the mockery I was running from previously, will come harder cos she's one up.

I want to marry her...

Am I normal?

Pls feel free to share ur views.
Thanks
Re: Crush!!! I'm I Ok? by OppMod: 3:34am On Nov 30, 2018
[quote author=UprightEvil post=73422155]Firstly, I would wanna appreciate whoever comments here.

To the issue.
I have this girl age 16 who lives close by. Not to flaunt ego, I can sincerely say I'm well respected within the area.

I desire this girl so much that I fantasize about her but couldn't stoop low to tell her what's on my mind as folks would make mockery of me that I "fall their hand" but deep down I going thru what only I can explain.
She comes around to ask for one or two favours which I render even out of tight-pocketness.
What breaks me most is that she calls me "Bros" and it weakens my spirit as to how she'll will feel if I vent out my feelings.
Fast forward... Last year she got pregnant and had a baby boy for a boy almost her age who denied it and refuse to accept the baby. She's living with her single maternal parent who's got a menial means to funds as what she does is sell Petty fruits. So, after the birth of the child this February, their state of living can be likened to Hell.
I started supporting the family. Recently, I told her what's been bothering me and she cried.
She told she tried all means possible to make me understand she liked me somuch then, but I didn't seem to notice her not until after she's one up and that I wouldn't treat her with my all knowing she's a young mother already.
I reiterated the fact that what I felt then still didn't change and truth is, it didn't change anything.

But my regret is the mockery I was running from previously, will come harder cos she's one up.

I want to marry her...

Am I normal?

Thanks [/quote
Pls if u trulty llove d gurl and yr normal bro
Re: Crush!!! I'm I Ok? by Nobody: 5:18am On Nov 30, 2018
You are VERY Normal. If you really want her that bad, the "Mockery" should be the least of your worries.
smiley
Re: Crush!!! I'm I Ok? by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 30, 2018
Forget what anybody says. If you really love her and want to be with her. Go for it.

1 Like

Re: Crush!!! I'm I Ok? by Dshocker(m): 8:05am On Nov 30, 2018
UprightEvil:
Firstly, I would wanna appreciate whoever comments here.

To the issue.

I want to marry her...

Am I normal?

Thanks

If truly you are a man, you wouldn't bother on what people will say or think about you....And besides,if you feel you can't bear it, marry her and relocate to another area.
Re: Crush!!! I'm I Ok? by UprightEvil: 8:12am On Nov 30, 2018
Dshocker:

If truly you are a man, you wouldn't bother on what people will say or think about you....And besides,if you feel you can't bear it, marry her and relocate to another area.

Thanks. I thought as much
Re: Crush!!! I'm I Ok? by UprightEvil: 8:13am On Nov 30, 2018
[quote author=OppMod post=73422709][/quote]
I love her bro
Re: Crush!!! I'm I Ok? by UprightEvil: 8:17am On Nov 30, 2018
Zamar44:
You are VERY Normal. If you really want her that bad, the "Mockery" should be the least of your worries.
smiley

Thanks.
I know I do

1 Like

Re: Crush!!! I'm I Ok? by UprightEvil: 8:17am On Nov 30, 2018
stupidity:
Forget what anybody says. If you really love her and want to be with her. Go for it.

Thanks Bro
Re: Crush!!! I'm I Ok? by ahnie: 8:45am On Nov 30, 2018
You're on track!!
Re: Crush!!! I'm I Ok? by UprightEvil: 8:49am On Nov 30, 2018
ahnie:
You're on track!!
I appreciate. Thanks
Re: Crush!!! I'm I Ok? by Enivin(m): 9:03am On Nov 30, 2018
Consult your parent first before narialand.

1 Like

Re: Crush!!! I'm I Ok? by UprightEvil: 2:08pm On Nov 30, 2018
Enivin:
Consult your parent first before narialand.

I strongly believe my mum will object but she's not the one in my shoes
Re: Crush!!! I'm I Ok? by Rubbiish(m): 2:16pm On Nov 30, 2018
UprightEvil:

I strongly believe my mum will object but she's not the one in my shoes
It is very important you discuss with your parents and siblings before making any final decision. At least one of your sibling should be on your side should incase things go awry tomorrow. You can't be against your people because of a girl. But how old are u? You sound like a very fearful guy...

1 Like

Re: Crush!!! I'm I Ok? by Rubbiish(m): 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
ahnie:
You're on track!!
Shut up! u are saying this because u are lady

1 Like

Re: Crush!!! I'm I Ok? by UprightEvil: 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2018
Rubbiish:

It is very important you discuss with your parents and siblings before making any final decision. At least one of your sibling should be on your side should incase things go awry tomorrow. You can't be against your people because of a girl. But how old are u? You sound like a very fearful guy...

I can always win my siblings over.
Re: Crush!!! I'm I Ok? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2018
With wot u two feel 4 urselves...I suspect she cud b ur missing rib, but try 2 convince ur mum b4 going in2 it...Its not always a good idea if mother inlaw n wife ar not in good term...B4 i 4get, av it in mind 2 treat her child like urs
Re: Crush!!! I'm I Ok? by AryEmber(f): 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2018
Is she not just 17? How old are you first?
Re: Crush!!! I'm I Ok? by ahnie: 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2018
Rubbiish:

Shut up!
u are saying this because u are lady

Last I checked...i'm entitled to my opinion!

1 Like

Re: Crush!!! I'm I Ok? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2018
Say no to second hand women.

1 Like

Re: Crush!!! I'm I Ok? by Rubbiish(m): 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
UprightEvil:

I can always win my siblings over.
That is nice have u discussed it with any of ur siblings?
Re: Crush!!! I'm I Ok? by UprightEvil: 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
Rubbiish:
That is nice have u discussed it with any of ur siblings?
For now, not really!
Re: Crush!!! I'm I Ok? by Rubbiish(m): 3:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
ahnie:

Last I checked...i'm entitled to my opinion!
not anymore...things have changed since u checked.
Guess u checked last year... sad

1 Like

Re: Crush!!! I'm I Ok? by Rubbiish(m): 3:08pm On Nov 30, 2018
UprightEvil:

For now, not really!
let me get something have u even started dating this girl?
Re: Crush!!! I'm I Ok? by UprightEvil: 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2018
Rubbiish:
let me get something have u even started dating this girl?
Yea we are. But haven't touched her yet
Re: Crush!!! I'm I Ok? by Rubbiish(m): 3:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
UprightEvil:

Yea we are. But haven't touched her yet
What are u waiting for again?
How do u seal your love without touching her?
One thing u must know is that a girl is not yours till u fvck her...that's the truth.

Have u even kissed her?
Re: Crush!!! I'm I Ok? by UprightEvil: 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2018
Rubbiish:

What are u waiting for again?
How do u seal your love without touching her?
One thing u must know is that a girl is not yours till u fvck her...that's the truth.

Have u even kissed her?

I just wanna be sure its not lust nor infatuation.
Don't make it look like I crept thru the crack.
Like I took advantage of their financial situation.
Re: Crush!!! I'm I Ok? by Rubbiish(m): 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
UprightEvil:

I just wanna be sure its not lust nor infatuation. Don't make it look like I crept thru the crack. Like I took advantage of their financial situation.
Ok But it isn't lust Considering how long u have harbour this feeling
Re: Crush!!! I'm I Ok? by UprightEvil: 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
Rubbiish:

Ok
But it isn't lust
Considering how long u have harbour this feeling

I near believe so.
She spend nights over at my place but bro, I'll have to go with ur previous advice.
Get real started. Up and running.
That way, I'll know I'm in for good

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Help Her? / Watch This Jiggly Twerking Booty / Massive Chested Girls Are Hard To Find Nowadays.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.