Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Ladies And Their Period Scam - True Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Period Scam - True Story (1196 Views)

My Night Bus Experience - A true Story / Help!! School Na Scam True True (graphic Pics) / IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Their Period Scam - True Story by bianconerriii(m): 6:04am On Nov 30, 2018
Hey guys,

So I’m dating this girl for close to a year. Everything is going on well, we have great sex and all. On this faithful evening, she received a text saying ‘I’m free next week Tuesday you can come over’. I was perplexed. ‘Who the heck is that?’, I asked and she said he was just a friend. I insisted to check their text history, lo and behold, the man has been sending her money but she claims to have never slept with him. She called it a period scam and it’s what she has been using to get money from the man without sex.

Now my question is, does she expect a full grown adult to believe such? Is this common amongst Lagos girls? I told her it’s over between us and she can continue her scam somewhere else because this son of man ain’t down for BS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Period Scam - True Story by harkandey(m): 6:07am On Nov 30, 2018
lol, lady's are like that, I don't trust them

4 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Period Scam - True Story by 48noble(m): 6:12am On Nov 30, 2018
that's how they roll...18-26

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Period Scam - True Story by mezarddinny: 6:14am On Nov 30, 2018
send her contact make nl boys chop out of the commonwealth
Re: Ladies And Their Period Scam - True Story by Olalan(m): 6:14am On Nov 30, 2018
She thinks you're a fool.......So the man has been sending and hasn't received a pay back all this while?
Re: Ladies And Their Period Scam - True Story by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 30, 2018
Charlie...you fool pra pra

Met one girl I never even toast see billing. E wan use me do birthday. Noticed she has plenty clients like me. Shibaraba....iyalaya. When dem see Benz their brain dey dull. Tell am say I wan clear benz for port for her birthday say pepper low for now. oloshi ran around gather money for clearing....I still carry her go bar make we flex small inside the money. Next morning I block her ass. My total expenses on her still remain like 5k but I dash her that one. Them think say them smart. Until we make them smart...in pain

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Period Scam - True Story by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 30, 2018
It might be true though. Some men are block head. Asin anything you tell them they believe. So far you just rub me head, tickle em ear, or just try kiss am. He nor go talk again. But it doesn’t mean your girl is sayin the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Period Scam - True Story by Uyi168: 6:25am On Nov 30, 2018
Stop worrying yourself...
Grab her pvssy as much as u can..
When yu become tired,move on to the next one..

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Period Scam - True Story by bianconerriii(m): 6:32am On Nov 30, 2018
Olalan:
She thinks you're a fool.......So the man has been sending and hasn't received a pay back all this while?

As in.....the thing taya me. Women forget that there is no free lunch in this life, especially from a man to an attractive woman.
Re: Ladies And Their Period Scam - True Story by bianconerriii(m): 6:34am On Nov 30, 2018
mezarddinny:
send her contact make nl boys chop out of the commonwealth

Edakun wetin be ‘nl’ boys abeg?
Re: Ladies And Their Period Scam - True Story by bianconerriii(m): 6:38am On Nov 30, 2018
Shibaraba:

Met one girl I never even toast see billing. E wan use me do birthday. Noticed angry she has plenty clients like me. Shibaraba....iyalaya. When dem see Benz their brain dey dull. Tell am say I wan clear benz for port for her birthday say pepper low for now. oloshi ran around gather money for clearing....I still carry her go bar make we flex small inside the money. Next morning I block her ass. My total expenses on her still remain like 5k but I dash her that one. Them think say them smart. Until we make them smart...in pain
cheesy ooooooboyy you na badt guy...this na wetin tuface sing one day bushmeat go catch the hunter.
Just manage this bottle of beer smiley
Re: Ladies And Their Period Scam - True Story by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 30, 2018
bianconerriii:

cheesy ooooooboyy you na badt guy...this na wetin tuface sing one day bushmeat go catch the hunter.
Just manage this bottle of beer smiley
Thanks...hehehe.
Re: Ladies And Their Period Scam - True Story by Wilfredpat22(f): 7:00am On Nov 30, 2018
We women that is looking for free money and someone to help us out of our condition.

Let me tell you guys a secret now

If you want to get that girl that you think is above your standards, this December is the time. We are ready to open and hang our legs anyhow. Just try to be settling us 30k and pay our Taxify home

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Period Scam - True Story by habsydiamond(m): 9:05am On Nov 30, 2018
She's telling u she is using scam for another man to scam u too.... everything nowadays is a scam when it comes to most ladies out there grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Their Period Scam - True Story by courna(m): 9:12am On Nov 30, 2018
lol....

me dey check am myself....
open the pant check the blood flow...
no time...
Re: Ladies And Their Period Scam - True Story by samysmoothfresh: 10:05am On Nov 30, 2018
courna:
lol....

me dey check am myself....
open the pant check the blood flow...
no time...

Re: Ladies And Their Period Scam - True Story by samysmoothfresh: 10:07am On Nov 30, 2018
Shibaraba:

Met one girl I never even toast see billing. E wan use me do birthday. Noticed she has plenty clients like me. Shibaraba....iyalaya. When dem see Benz their brain dey dull. Tell am say I wan clear benz for port for her birthday say pepper low for now. oloshi ran around gather money for clearing....I still carry her go bar make we flex small inside the money. Next morning I block her ass. My total expenses on her still remain like 5k but I dash her that one. Them think say them smart. Until we make them smart...in pain

(1) (Reply)

10 Hot Sexy Images Of Beyonce Knowles (VD) / Photos: Young Girls Share Π Ude Pictures Of Themselves For Fame 18+ / What Are The Odds For This Marriage To Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.