Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,112 members, 7,953,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:34 PM

Lovers Whose Pre Wedding Pics Went Viral Finally Did Their Traditionally Marriag - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovers Whose Pre Wedding Pics Went Viral Finally Did Their Traditionally Marriag (55341 Views)

Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) / Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovers Whose Pre Wedding Pics Went Viral Finally Did Their Traditionally Marriag by enemyofprogress: 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
Ugliest couple ever liveth

I have been worried since I heard they are using virgins for rituals. Oh Lord, pls protect me
Re: Lovers Whose Pre Wedding Pics Went Viral Finally Did Their Traditionally Marriag by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
Very colourful wedding.
Re: Lovers Whose Pre Wedding Pics Went Viral Finally Did Their Traditionally Marriag by okedoyinolabisi(f): 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2018
6digitscomrade:
ilu eko ni moti da gba...I grew up in the midst of wisdom and the intelligence i acquired helps me to balance in this sinful world of deceit and falsehood where everyone has a MOTIVE...Whether is positive or negative is another story...But will be wise to acknowledge that every human has got an instinct to cheat, kill and destroy..

95% of the 21st century Unions are contracted to achieve convenience....I have heard girls saying i will live with him and learn to love him..I just want to be married...I have heard it more times that i lost count..How do we then marry the conversations about the love and the endless vows when the hearts aren't even synchronized?
then what do you think should be done?
Re: Lovers Whose Pre Wedding Pics Went Viral Finally Did Their Traditionally Marriag by keenn: 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2018
Iamoilprince:
Here we go... it was an amazing experience

Hi op, Happi married life to you.

However, One of the brider train ladiescaught my Eyes though, the tallest.

Say me Hi to her.
Re: Lovers Whose Pre Wedding Pics Went Viral Finally Did Their Traditionally Marriag by ibkkk(f): 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2018
This is BEAUTIFUL kiss
Congratulations!
Re: Lovers Whose Pre Wedding Pics Went Viral Finally Did Their Traditionally Marriag by Burgerlomo: 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
Happy married life cool
Re: Lovers Whose Pre Wedding Pics Went Viral Finally Did Their Traditionally Marriag by missyblissy: 1:45am On Dec 01, 2018
You will forward to front page oooo this news but the news required to save the life of 2 kids that was kidnapped since on Monday by their nanny was never posted on the front page.

Moderators God dey watch una oooo angry sad[center][/center]

Abeg no ban me oooo
Re: Lovers Whose Pre Wedding Pics Went Viral Finally Did Their Traditionally Marriag by 6digitscomrade: 8:20am On Dec 01, 2018
okedoyinolabisi:
then what do you think should be done?
nothing that i can suggest...I'd rather say we change the narrative and preach/pray for unconditional love...Not the monetized and ill intentioned love....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lovers Whose Pre Wedding Pics Went Viral Finally Did Their Traditionally Marriag by liyahwillie(f): 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" / 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich / See The Ice-cream Inspired Pre-wedding Photo-shoot That Got The Internet Buzzing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.