Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:19 PM

Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos (86583 Views)

Mistress Bathes Her Married Lover With Hot Oil Over Alleged Rape In Abuja / #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide / Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by latsy: 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2018
Nonsense.
The woman is actually the husband. She owns the house , feeds him and probably helping
him to process his papers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by sammirano: 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2018
I really feel for the guy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by MorningStar233: 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2018
Nigerian girls are this and that, now German old mama don show him pepper

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by lawrence35(m): 12:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
Old video..

Saw this some time ago.

Start Dropshipping from AliExpress for huge profit.
See my signature
click here to chat
Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
What a shame.

Need a 20 inch led tv for your business, office or even home, please follow my signature
Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by enemyofprogress: 12:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
I have been worried since I heard they are using virgins for rituals. Oh Lord, pls protect me
Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by Charlesmore(m): 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2018
abeg make una send small make i take food no be all this rubbish them dea post 3690693016 Adenaike temitope F.C.M.B
Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by jaytee01(m): 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2018
spyg1:
Her chest is flat. If not because of poverty what will he be doing with that old mama?
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by tgmservice: 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2018
Must you repeat the same sex related news just to get traffic.

Cant you repeat good news nland stooping low again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by seunlly(m): 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2018
chiunlimited:
*She even told him to get out from her house* grin grin grin cheesy
Something that can never and will never happen in 9ja..
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by Mutemenot(m): 12:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
It's common among the white, even Asian women do the same. My Indonesian babe that year did more...i actually thank God I wasn't infected cos last last I realized she even slept with those I can't even eat from d same plate with.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by Kenekingisback: 12:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
This government sef angry

- Under Winter for the guy shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by francesawesome(f): 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2018
Do you want to earn 50k - 100k monthly? Chat me up on Watsapp 08133263559
Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by Habidem247(m): 12:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
Stop saying you are broke or you don't have money or giving excuses..... It doesn't resolve matter!
I have a solution to this issue of "BROKENNESS"
I can teach u how to make 1k per day and at least 30k per month.... All u need is data!!!
Holla me on WhatsApp thru dis number=09039200784 for details.
Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by SocialJustice: 12:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
Spark01:
The guy's bed game is wack. He should buy one of those herbal sex enhancer sold on Instagram.
Talking like a child.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by SocialJustice: 12:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
Spark01:
The guy's bed game is wack. He should buy one of those herbal sex enhancer sold on Instagram.
Talking like a child. I'm sure you've never met a liberal woman in your life before.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by mrbesty2000(m): 12:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
when i thought i have seen it all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
anyway, it is old video but.....

After some guys here will say white women are the best. i have seen many ruined relationship between a black and a white woman. who suffers the most, the black guys, many of them become homeless and beggars.

you know the reason why a white woman will spend on a black man is because she thinks he is from a poor country and it is her duty to help a poor African man and Bleep his black dick, when she sees another black guy that bleeps better than you, off she is gone.the worst white women are Scandinavian women. those one the women brag within themselves that they will Bleep you and dump you.

so african guys wey dey depend on top white women, wise up, work hard and get your own money. be independent and stop depending on women for your needs in a foreign or your own country. Be responsible.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2018
Women are scum

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by MrCuteking(m): 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2018
Too bad.

Hello everyone,

Match up your December with this cute breathable net shoe.

It’s soft and long lasting.

Market price: #11,500

My Price- #6500

Delivery: 7-10 working days

Chat me up on whatsapp.

Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by selfmadeboss: 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
if them kill that other guy now and post for front page, people will say he is wicked. but if any guy i know does that to me, i will kill him o. not joking, for real

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by Spark01(m): 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
SocialJustice:
Talking like a child. I'm sure you've never met a liberal woman in your life before.

Adult, what do you think those women desire more?
Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by abbeyty(m): 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2018
Some of these old fat oyinbo only using my black brothers as sex slave...God punish poverty

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2018
SocialJustice:

living too much abroad will make you a liberal and feminist and wanna act like the whites.

this is what feminist and liberals want here in Nigeria, where our women will be loose canons

if you wanna destroy a culture, indoctrinate the women with all the negative stuff of being a white liberal and you will see that your good culture collaspe in 5-10 years

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
what lubbish imagine na even old hag sef lubbish

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
Lol, Dude is homeless now grin
Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by wink2015(m): 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian man was left shell shocked after catching his White partner with his fellow countryman in their apartment in Germany.

The unidentified Nigerian man apparently walked in on his German lover and another man (said to be a Nigerian whom he knows) in bed and went berserk.

The man who filmed the incident can be heard shouting at his lover in the video why she brought the man to the house because he went to work. The German woman replied that the house belongs to her and she can do whatever she wants.

The Nigerian man also accused his German lover of telling the other man's girlfriend to abort her baby so they can continue having sex.

While the drama was going on in the bedroom, the other man just laid quietly on the bed and was watching even as the angry man labelled him a dirty guy.

The German lady later sent her angry lover away and told him to get out of her house.

Watch the dramatic video below and see how internet users reacted.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/nigerian-man-catches-his-white-lover-with-his-colleague-in-germany-photos.html

GREEN CARD VISA DAY DREAMER!

Why not come home and marry a Nigerian woman instead of galavanting in Europe seeking for greener pastures.

Is the pasture even greener! with all the troubes from GERMAN SKIN HEADS?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by SocialJustice: 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2018
thebosstrevor:

living too much abroad will make you a liberal and feminist and wanna act like the whites.

this is what feminist and liberals want here in Nigeria, where our women will be loose canons

if you wanna destroy a culture, indoctrinate the women with all the negative stuff of being a white liberal and you will see that your good culture collaspe in 5-10 years

Exactly, they hide under feminism saying they want equal right, equal pay at work, equal opportunities. What they don't mention is that they want to abdicate their duties as women and mothers and start phucking as they like. They want to be openly promiscuous too. Why will I want to marry such a woman? God forbid. I thank God that there are girls who still exist who know and value their roles as home builders and primary support structure of their husbands and children.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by SaturnNick(m): 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2018
She tasted the real thing(Nija cork) and had to keep searching for more
Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by Rextizzle(m): 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Most Nigerian males are whores when they see white women, they run after them cos of money and green card, see how two grown ass men are fighting cos of a German, they cannot keep their little thing to themselves, leeches everywhere.

PS. See them above, they couldnt condemn their fellow male they're attacking the woman, stupid hypocrites cheesy
At least it's better than dating a useless and hungry Nigerian girl. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by SocialJustice: 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2018
Spark01:

Adult, what do you think those women desire more?
Swallow your pride and educate yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! / Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual / Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.