Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,313 members, 7,957,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:05 PM

Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos (86592 Views)

Mistress Bathes Her Married Lover With Hot Oil Over Alleged Rape In Abuja / #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide / Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by Aromi: 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2018
Hahaha those days in berlin germany we use to call them JAJA chaiii memories
Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by Spark01(m): 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2018
SocialJustice:
Swallow your pride and educate yourself.

Go front abeg
Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by SocialJustice: 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
Spark01:

Go front abeg
Way ahead of you.
Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2018
SocialJustice:
Exactly, they hide under feminism saying they want equal right, equal pay at work, equal opportunities. What they don't mention is that they want to abdicate their duties as women and mothers and start phucking as they like. They want to be openly promiscuous too. Why will I want to marry such a woman? God forbid. I thank God that there are girls who still exist who know and value their roles as home builders and primary support structure of their husbands and children.

all these their feminists and white liberal ideas have destroyed the black community in america

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Most Nigerian males are whores when they see white women, they run after them cos of money and green card, see how two grown ass men are fighting cos of a German, they cannot keep their little thing to themselves, leeches everywhere.

PS. See them above, they couldnt condemn their fellow male they're attacking the woman, stupid hypocrites cheesy
The thing that pains me is the quality of white women. U hardly see them with the pretty classy ones. Its always the trashy garbage ones they follow. The ones oyinbo wont touch. Then they will be beating chest and chanting " we take their babes" SMH

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by SocialJustice: 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2018
thebosstrevor:

all these their feminists and white liberal ideas have destroyed the black community in america
It is also destroying homes in Nigeria. I told a friend recently to make sure she has no regret about the decisions she is making presently.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by bewla(m): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
spyg1:
Her chest is flat. If not because of poverty what will he be doing with that old mama?
the v may get sugar
Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by movetoca: 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
IamD18:
Oyibo disappoint me......Iyelele kwanfusion!
Hahahaha...You are a clown
Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by okwabayi(m): 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
This news from early 2017 again? It’s obvious these mods don’t vet the news they post here.
Something tells me if the admin finds a way to automate the posting of information in this forum a lot of people will lose jobs that very day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by ylaa(f): 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
Das ist nicht gut.
aber Bros Herz nehmen.
Es ist nicht das Ende der Welt.
Auf Wiedersehen/ Tschuss

ChangeIsCostant:
see more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/nigerian-man-catches-his-white-lover-with-his-colleague-in-germany-photos.html
Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by mechanics(m): 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
IamD18:
Lolz.
Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by Rolly22(m): 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2018
princechurchill:
I can't loose sleep over a German albino wey no dey bath

If na Latino girl that my brother will be answering angel Michael's questions by now

Omo I never see babes wey fine like Latinos
Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by Biglittlelois(f): 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2018
Rextizzle:
At least it's better than dating a useless and hungry Nigerian girl. cheesy

Of course it's better, cos you're part of the useless and hungry Nigerian boy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by MarianaTrench: 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2018
The guy is even an idiot for publishing a video where he was humiliated
Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2018
grin plenty women dey naija already, wetin I go do with foreign stuff
Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by Rextizzle(m): 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Of course it's better, cos I'm part of the useless and hungry Nigerian girl cheesy
Glad to know that, y'all are just nothing to write home about. cheesycheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by Rextizzle(m): 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2018
thebosstrevor:
anyway, it is old video but.....

After some guys here will say white women are the best. i have seen many ruined relationship between a black and a white woman. who suffers the most, the black guys, many of them become homeless and beggars.

you know the reason why a white woman will spend on a black man is because she thinks he is from a poor country and it is her duty to help a poor African man and Bleep his black dick, when she sees another black guy that bleeps better than you, off she is gone.the worst white women are Scandinavian women. those one the women brag within themselves that they will Bleep you and dump you.

so african guys wey dey depend on top white women, wise up, work hard and get your own money. be independent and stop depending on women for your needs in a foreign or your own country. Be responsible.
Tales by moonlight cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
She told him to get out and that its her house and she can do whatever she likescheesycheesy... I wan diecheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
jchioma:
Na im do himself.

Na when you marry oyinbo woman wen no get scruples, you go know se most of these women can fvck whoever or whatever and still tell it to your face. The other Nigerian man no try sha. Like Joseph, he for shun the temptress invitation na undecided
shun kecheesy..what is tempting about hercheesy. New guy jus shagged her cos its an opportunity for him to get a free roof over his head,free food and new clothescheesy. The other guy has been overthrowncheesy and he is counting his lossescheesy.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2018
selfmadeboss:
if them kill that other guy now and post for front page, people will say he is wicked. but if any guy i know does that to me, i will kill him o. not joking, for real
u will kill ur fellow african guy cos of one ugly old german woman??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by dasparrow: 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Most Nigerian males are whores when they see white women, they run after them cos of money and green card, see how two grown ass men are fighting cos of a German, they cannot keep their little thing to themselves, leeches everywhere.

PS. See them above, they couldnt condemn their fellow male they're attacking the woman, stupid hypocrites cheesy

You ain't never lied. cheesy

Nigerian bred men think that white woman are like most Nigerian women who allow them get away with all manners of nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2018
IamD18:

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2018
So painful

That was wat happened to my uncle in Austria....igbo guy way e come come join am for dat side na so he take sleep with my uncle oyibo wife way don born pikin for am self, ,,,9ja Wich wayy
Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by sharpwriter(m): 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Whether the Nigerian man like it or not. It's a Win Win situation for the German. White women owes no one loyalty, they can do and undo, you no fit do anything. Pray make she no chase you cmot for house sef grin

She don chase am already.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by selfmadeboss: 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2018
lefulefu:
u will kill ur fellow african guy cos of one ugly old german woman??
i will kill any guy that embarrasses me in front of an old german LovePeddler. if its in naija, i wil kill the naija olosho, no case

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by selfmadeboss: 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2018
mogbojaiye:
So painful

That was wat happened to my uncle in Austria....igbo guy way e come come join am for dat side na so he take sleep with my uncle oyibo wife way don born pikin for am self, ,,,9ja Wich wayy
its no naija. most of those bitches are cheap hoes.
Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
selfmadeboss:

its no naija. most of those bitches are cheap hoes.

Bro they are all d same,cheap or expensive....after making it over there just come down to 9ja and disguard ur self and find a hardworking girl to marry, ,,,and I repeat make she stay 9ja day handle ur project with ur pikin while u day there day hustle, ,,,if she no gree my brother leave her ooo...becus she get mission already
Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by mtngloetiartel: 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
the other guy lying on d bed be like ,the hustle is real'

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by otipoju(m): 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2018
thebosstrevor:
anyway, it is old video but.....

After some guys here will say white women are the best. i have seen many ruined relationship between a black and a white woman. who suffers the most, the black guys, many of them become homeless and beggars.

you know the reason why a white woman will spend on a black man is because she thinks he is from a poor country and it is her duty to help a poor African man and Bleep his black dick, when she sees another black guy that bleeps better than you, off she is gone.the worst white women are Scandinavian women. those one the women brag within themselves that they will Bleep you and dump you.

so african guys wey dey depend on top white women, wise up, work hard and get your own money. be independent and stop depending on women for your needs in a foreign or your own country. Be responsible.

You have a point. The mindset is just too different and maybe it is stuff like this that the Arabians are wary of and go all out to repress their women's freedom.

The lady saw no wrong in what she did. And even told him to get out...the man was lamenting that way because he believed he was in a serious relationship with her.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by DonX001: 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
QuitNotice:
Did I read the 2nd-to-the-last paragraph right?
Lol, that's your name nau...isn't it?? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! / Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual / Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.