Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Beautiful Lady Who Drinks Men Raw-sperm Everyday To Get Energy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Lady Who Drinks Men Raw-sperm Everyday To Get Energy (1826 Views)

Natural Drinks Men Should Take Regularly To Treat Weak Erection / A Guy Who Drinks Garri At Home But Buys Pizza For His Girl Outside? / Ladies, Would You Prefer A Nagging Husband To À Man Who Drinks ??? . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Who Drinks Men Raw-sperm Everyday To Get Energy by jumia1: 11:16am On Nov 30, 2018
It’s an unconventional start to the day, but this woman swears by gulping down a smoothie every morning, with the key ingredient being… a teaspoonful of sperm.

29-year-old Tracy Kiss has been drinking the interesting concoction for the past month, saying it’s boosted both her mood and her immunity.

The mum-of-two is currently single, so harvests her sperm from her best friend – or rather, he harvests it and delivers it to her up to three times a week.

What are friends for, eh?

Tracy – who’s vegan – stores it in tubs in the fridge with the rest of her groceries.

The mum-of-two from Buckinghamshire then whizzes the batch up into a smoothie, with complementary ingredients such as bananas, seeds and almond milk.

‘I’d been feeling run down and had no energy, but now I’m full of beans and my mood has improved,’ says Tracy.

The personal trainer and qualified nutritional adviser claims that sperm contains lots of vitamins and minerals – including B12, which vegans like herself lack in their diets.

People are so weird about sperm when in actual fact a teaspoon is filled with amazing goodness,’ she says.

The single mum is actually no stranger to incorporating sperm into her daily routine – she’s been slathering it on her face since last year, when she discovered it made a brilliant facial, and she now credits it for improving her complexion.

Unsurprisingly, Tracy’s friend and sperm supplier initially had qualms about being her own personal sperm machine.

When I first approached him, he was concerned I’d use it to impregnate myself,’ she admits. ‘But once I’d convinced him it was for my beauty regime he agreed – after all, he has a regular supply at hand!’

As for the risks involved? ‘I know he’s healthy, doesn’t smoke, drink or do drugs and I made him have an STI check,’ she says.

‘My other mates think I’m strange, but I don’t give a toss.

Watch the video here:http://jumiaforum.com/listing/this-lady-drinks-men-raw-sperm-everyday-to-boost-her-energy/
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Drinks Men Raw-sperm Everyday To Get Energy by kelechi50: 11:49am On Nov 30, 2018
Vitaminss A--------Z good for the body
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Drinks Men Raw-sperm Everyday To Get Energy by Rextizzle(m): 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
Ewwww!

(1) (Reply)

Village Guys Are Far More Better Than Lagoscity Fvckboys / I Don't Know Why I Love This Horse / Smart Pickup Lines To Use On Girls (GUYS Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.