Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Once I Have Sex With A Girl, I Don't Care Who She Has Sex With Next. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once I Have Sex With A Girl, I Don't Care Who She Has Sex With Next. (1743 Views)

Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once I Have Sex With A Girl, I Don't Care Who She Has Sex With Next. by Sabinu: 10:01am On Feb 25, 2021
Once I have sex with a girl, I really don't care who she has sex with next. She's free to fuçk any guy. I really don't understand how guys develop feelings after having sex with a girl and crave commitment and exclusiveness.

For me having sex with a girl provides more psychological gratification than sexual gratification. Having sex with a girl is like completing a mission and once I'm done she's free to hop on another dick. I've already won and she's of no further use to me.

Commitment and romance is boring

Anyone else feel his way or is it just me?

8 Likes

Re: Once I Have Sex With A Girl, I Don't Care Who She Has Sex With Next. by SUPERPACK: 10:18am On Feb 25, 2021
Anything that doesn't add money to your bank account is not worth engaging in. Sex is overrated and should not be a topic this early morning.

7 Likes

Re: Once I Have Sex With A Girl, I Don't Care Who She Has Sex With Next. by Xenry: 10:27am On Feb 25, 2021
Continue, who knows whether you have murdered a Nigerian version of Elon Musk through excessive Fornication. sad

1 Like

Re: Once I Have Sex With A Girl, I Don't Care Who She Has Sex With Next. by Polynek(m): 10:45am On Feb 25, 2021
OP Nawa 4 you oo, How do you expect every guy to b like U nal, of course there are some guys who are jealous lovers and vice-versa
Re: Once I Have Sex With A Girl, I Don't Care Who She Has Sex With Next. by blinking001(m): 10:52am On Feb 25, 2021
You're the man...you rock bro
Re: Once I Have Sex With A Girl, I Don't Care Who She Has Sex With Next. by longetivity(m): 10:52am On Feb 25, 2021
Shay na pesin like me wey never chop beleful go dey think of sex
Re: Once I Have Sex With A Girl, I Don't Care Who She Has Sex With Next. by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 25, 2021
Don't commit, because nigerian girls are a useless and worthless piece of shiit.

4 Likes

Re: Once I Have Sex With A Girl, I Don't Care Who She Has Sex With Next. by ndi4luv(m): 11:01am On Feb 25, 2021
I'm a guy and I live alone. I'm looking for a girl who will be my sex mate we can go as far in dating I'm open to that. I live in Atan, Ogun state and here is my phone number 08160796095

1 Like

Re: Once I Have Sex With A Girl, I Don't Care Who She Has Sex With Next. by Pochettino(f): 11:18am On Feb 25, 2021
ndi4luv:
I'm a guy and I live alone. I'm looking for a girl who will be my sex mate we can go as far in dating I'm open to that. I live in Atan, Ogun state and here is my phone number 08160796095

Are you sure you're okay?
Re: Once I Have Sex With A Girl, I Don't Care Who She Has Sex With Next. by yimnansunny: 11:21am On Feb 25, 2021
i hear
Re: Once I Have Sex With A Girl, I Don't Care Who She Has Sex With Next. by extol1(m): 11:27am On Feb 25, 2021
longetivity:
Shay na pesin like me wey never chop beleful go dey think of sex
lol
Re: Once I Have Sex With A Girl, I Don't Care Who She Has Sex With Next. by Shellsploit: 11:32am On Feb 25, 2021
continue bro, make your case no go be like the guys thread currently on front-page.
Re: Once I Have Sex With A Girl, I Don't Care Who She Has Sex With Next. by fuckaholic25(f): 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2021
Pochettino:

Are you sure you're okay?
lmao... *sigh this is how Nairaland is these days!!! what Audacity!!!
Re: Once I Have Sex With A Girl, I Don't Care Who She Has Sex With Next. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2021
op na man you be
Re: Once I Have Sex With A Girl, I Don't Care Who She Has Sex With Next. by sunshineV(f): 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2021
ndi4luv:
u live in ogun? lie say u no be ritualist?
Re: Once I Have Sex With A Girl, I Don't Care Who She Has Sex With Next. by Kondomatic(m): 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Anything that doesn't add money to your bank account is not worth engaging in. Sex is overrated and should not be a topic this early morning.
Let's see the credit alert you got for making this comment.
Re: Once I Have Sex With A Girl, I Don't Care Who She Has Sex With Next. by Komu1048(m): 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2021
ndi4luv:

If to say na marriage now I for link you with one woman for my side, iyana-iyesi. Go baddo
Re: Once I Have Sex With A Girl, I Don't Care Who She Has Sex With Next. by ken6488(m): 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2021
YOU ARE NOT FAR FROM THE TRUTH

It is actually stupid to be jelous or committed to a girl you are not planning to marry any time soon

grin grin if i am friending you and you think you friend zoned me i will just be laughing

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Or My Present Girlfriend / #bigbrothernaija 2022:- Bikini Videos Of #bbnaija Housemate And 43rd Miss Nigeri / I Want To Confess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.