Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year (38275 Views)

What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? / What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? / What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by okwabayi(m): 12:26am On Dec 02, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Of course you can't say it better because it fits you and your ilk to a t.
*Yawn*, is that the best you could come up with?
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 02, 2018
okwabayi:

*Yawn*, is that the best you could come up with?

It should be enough to trample on a dejected possum like you grin
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by okwabayi(m): 2:18am On Dec 02, 2018
EgunMogaji:

It should be enough to trample on a dejected possum like you grin
*Snore*, ehn?
Oh, more senseless babble.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Nobody: 2:38am On Dec 02, 2018
okwabayi:

*Snore*, ehn?
Oh, more senseless babble.

Why won’t you snore when you’re practically brain dead grin
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by okwabayi(m): 4:45am On Dec 02, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Why won’t you snore when you’re practically brain dead grin
Your retorts are infantile at best and boring at worst.
Your very existence, I’m sure, was borne of a mistake.
You come here to fake being an intellectual because in real life nobody takes your words serious. I have a newsflash, even here you are still a nobody.
Hmm. A look through your profile shows you have contributed nothing I can term intelligent here. What a waste. *spit*
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Nobody: 4:55am On Dec 02, 2018
okwabayi:

Your retorts are infantile at best and boring at worst.
Your very existence, I’m sure, was borne of a mistake.
You come here to fake being an intellectual because in real life nobody takes your words serious. I have a newsflash, even here you are still a nobody.
Hmm. A look through your profile shows you have contributed nothing I can term intellectual here. What a waste. *spit*

So why quote me then and include me in your juvenile delinquency larks? grin
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by okwabayi(m): 10:40am On Dec 02, 2018
EgunMogaji:

So why quote me then and include me in your juvenile delinquency larks? grin
I find you an attention seeking unlearned troglodyte. I had nothing better to do but feed a troll.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
okwabayi:

I find you an attention seeking unlearned troglodyte. I had nothing better to do but feed a troll.

Let’s assume you’re right with your delusional thinking. Why then mention my username on your brain dead thread?

I swear you have shyte for brain grin
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by okwabayi(m): 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Let’s assume you’re right with your delusional thinking. Why then mention my username on your brain dead thread?

I swear you have shyte for brain grin
Hmm. Again with the juvenile quips. You stay exposing yourself with every mention.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Jamesyoung17: 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
this guys just gave two of my guys 100k to start their own business if interested you can apply too http://remngo.com.ng
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
okwabayi:

Hmm. Again with the juvenile quips. You stay exposing yourself with every mention.

In your dreams, dweeb
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by okwabayi(m): 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
EgunMogaji:

In your dreams, dweeb
I have all day. Donkey.
Tell me again what you’ve achieved in life apart from trolling.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
okwabayi:

I have all day. Donkey.
Tell me again what you’ve achieved in life apart from trolling.

Since you are the inconsequential toad that mentioned me I’ll allow you to run amok with your deranged dreams.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by okwabayi(m): 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Since you are the inconsequential toad that mentioned me I’ll allow you to run amok with your deranged dreams.
As usual, backing out. The key identifier of a coward.
It's not today I've engaged your kind in this useless platform and this isn't my last encounter.
Cretinous f-ucktard.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 03, 2018
okwabayi:

As usual, backing out. The key identifier of a coward.
It's not today I've engaged your kind in this useless platform and this isn't my last encounter.
Cretinous f-ucktard.

Backing out ke? cheesy

Think again. Oh wait you can’t, you need to have a brain to do that.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by okwabayi(m): 2:09am On Dec 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Backing out ke? cheesy
Think again. Oh wait you can’t, you need to have a brain to do that.
Ssshh... if you type any more people might realize you have a single digit IQ.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Nobody: 2:16am On Dec 03, 2018
okwabayi:

Ssshh... if you type any more people might realize you have a single digit IQ.

My alleged single is better than your zero wink

I have no desire not to post, so you can forget that.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by okwabayi(m): 2:20am On Dec 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:

My alleged single is better than your zero wink

I have no desire not to post, so you can forget that.
Just like majority who clog this forum, you're also unemployed.
I smelt it a mile away.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Nobody: 2:21am On Dec 03, 2018
okwabayi:

Just like majority who clog this forum, you're also unemployed.
I smelt it a mile away.

If you say so cheesy
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by okwabayi(m): 2:26am On Dec 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:

If you say so cheesy
A painful truth, I see. You’re too easy to read.
Only low lives of your type pass the five thousand comment mark. You’re nineteen thousand deep. I can not imagine the wretched existence you live.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Nobody: 2:28am On Dec 03, 2018
okwabayi:

A painful truth, I see. You’re too easy to read.
Only low lives of your type pass the five thousand comment mark. You’re nineteen thousand deep. I can not imagine the wretched existence you live.

I’m pretty sure that this gibberish made sense to your malformed faculty shocked
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by okwabayi(m): 2:30am On Dec 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I’m pretty sure that this gibberish made sense to your malformed faculty shocked
Simple words fail you? Eya. I’m only getting started.
I know you’ll simply jump to your second account to ignore me. I get your time today.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Nobody: 2:32am On Dec 03, 2018
okwabayi :

Simple words fail you? Eya. I’m only getting started.
I know you’ll simply jump to your second account to ignore me. I get your time today.

What second account? sad

Anyway, bring it on wink
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by okwabayi(m): 2:33am On Dec 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:

What second account? sad

Anyway, bring it on wink
Play dumb, play dumb very well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Nobody: 2:36am On Dec 03, 2018
okwabayi:

Play dumb, play dumb very well.

grin
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by okwabayi(m): 2:38am On Dec 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:

grin
Ewu. Keep fooling yourself.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 03, 2018
okwabayi:

Ewu. Keep fooling yourself.

And the one that chats with Ewu? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by okwabayi(m): 2:44am On Dec 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:

And the one that chats with Ewu? cheesy
Chat-fire. You’re no different from an anal boil.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Nobody: 2:50am On Dec 03, 2018
okwabayi:

Chat-fire. You’re no different from an anal boil.

You don’t mean it? grin
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by okwabayi(m): 2:53am On Dec 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:

You don’t mean it? grin
Take a day off. I know it takes a while for insults to sink into your dense skull.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Nobody: 3:03am On Dec 03, 2018
okwabayi:

Take a day off. I know it takes a while for insults to sink into your dense skull.

Nah. I’ll be here.

Besides you said I’m unemployed so how can I take a day off? grin
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by okwabayi(m): 3:04am On Dec 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Nah. I’ll be here.

Besides you said I’m unemployed so how can I take a day off? grin
Every day is a day off to you, dummy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City / Recipe For A Love Potion? / We Just Killed This Snake In Our Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.