Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year (38303 Views)

What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? / What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? / What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Nobody: 3:20am On Dec 03, 2018
okwabayi:

Every day is a day off to you, dummy.

Is that so, waterhead?
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by okwabayi(m): 3:56am On Dec 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Is that so, waterhead?
My problem with idiots is they bring someone down to their level then beat them at the game. Our back and forths give me this vibe.
It's true what they say then: associate with dummies and people will term you one.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Nobody: 5:03am On Dec 03, 2018
okwabayi:

My problem with idiots is they bring someone down to their level then beat them at the game. Our back and forths give me this vibe.
It's true what they say then: associate with dummies and people will term you one.

So why did you mention me in the first instance?

You’re a nobody to me and a total waste of a human being.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by okwabayi(m): 11:24am On Dec 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:

So why did you mention me in the first instance?

You’re a nobody to me and a total waste of a human being.
...and so are you to me.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
okwabayi:

...and so are you to me.

So why mention me?
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
okwabayi:

Imbecile_.

Most likely a dotard wink
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by okwabayi(m): 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Most likely a dotard wink
Okay na. Enjoy your ban.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
okwabayi:

Okay na. Enjoy your ban.

And then what?

The earth will stop revolving around the sun?

You calling the mods after you mentioned me first shows you’re infantile.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by okwabayi(m): 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:

And then what?

The earth will stop revolving around the sun?

You calling the mods after you mentioned me first shows you’re infantile.
It's obvious you're quick to resort to trickery associated with a certain tribe. It's a good thing I reported after gathering enough evidence.
Enjoy your ban, boy. I am here waiting till after your week long hiatus.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
okwabayi:

So if somebody innocently mentions you and your alternate, it is enough to rain curses, abi?
I only retaliate when offended, if not on a normal day I don't roll around in mud with pigs.
Seeing you repeatedly throw curses my way I had to defend my honour.

You rained insults on me because I refused an email from you before.

Since then you follow me all over the forum and mention my name on moronic threads,

I’ve told you before, please go find someone else to scam.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
okwabayi:

It's obvious you're quick to resort to trickery associated with a certain tribe. It's a good thing I reported after gathering enough evidence.
Enjoy your ban, boy. I am here waiting till after your week long hiatus.

So now you’re violating Nairaland policy by being tribalistic? grin

Seek help.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by okwabayi(m): 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:

You rained insults on me because I refused an email from you before.

Since then you follow me all over the forum and mention my name on moronic threads,

I’ve told you before, please go find someone else to scam.
We can all see now: mere accusations without proof.
Sometimes I wish I was a mod. Lying would have added to your eventual sentence.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by okwabayi(m): 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:

So now you’re violating Nairaland policy by being tribalistic? grin

Seek help.
I never mentioned any tribe. I can see you threading on thin wire. Let the mentioned mod come and judge the case first.

CC: Lalasticlala, Seun.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
okwabayi:

We can all see now: mere accusations without proof.
Sometimes I wish I was a mod. Lying would have added to your eventual sentence.

Sorry but I dont choose to associate with someone of your ilk.

No interest in your scam.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
okwabayi:

I never mentioned any tribe. I can see you threading on thin wire. Let the mentioned mod come and judge the case first.

CC: Lalasticlala, Seun.

Sure, let them decide.

So now I’m from an unmentioned tribe because I won’t let you scam me? grin
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by okwabayi(m): 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Sorry but I dont choose to associate with someone of your ilk.

No interest in your scam.
Yes, because we can all assume people's characters without spending a day with them.
There's a word for people who think like that, they're called bigots.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by okwabayi(m): 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Sure, let them decide.

So now I’m from an unmentioned tribe because I won’t let you scam me? grin
For someone who has spent too much time in this forum you fail to understand the concept of "proof or it never happened".
I can support all my claims with proof. Can you?
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
okwabayi:

Yes, because we can all assume people's characters without spending a day with them.
There's a word for people who think like that, they're called bigots.

Exactly.

When I got your email request, I researched and quickly detected a pattern of scammers.

I don’t associate with scammer grin
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
okwabayi:

For someone who has spent too much time in this forum you fail to understand the concept of "proof or it never happened".
I can support all my claims with proof. Can you?

We’ll find out now won’t we?

grin
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by okwabayi(m): 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Exactly.

When I got your email request, I researched and quickly detected a pattern of scammers.

Proof or it didn't happen.
For anyone viewing this back and forth it's obvious you're lying to cover your ass.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by okwabayi(m): 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:

We’ll find out now won’t we?

grin
An alternate account is a sure sign of a troll or scammer. I know I have none. I can't say the same for you. I already know two accounts of yours. I'm sure you have more lying around.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by okwabayi(m): 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Exactly.

Liar, liar pants on f-ucking fire.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
okwabayi:

An alternate account is a sure sign of a troll or scammer. I know I have none. I can't say the same for you. I already know two account of yours. I'm sure you have more lying around.

I’ve identified 3 alternate usernames that you or your crew uses to scam.

You seem so infatuated with me cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City / We Just Killed This Snake In Our Compound / Recipe For A Love Potion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.