Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,332 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Thread Closed!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread Closed!!!!! (5549 Views)

Thread closed. / Thread Closed!!!!! / Thread Closed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread Closed!!!!! by SweetBuns(f): 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
Came back from work after a long day. I haven't been on nairaland for like two days so I was hopeful to see good news and new + interesting content only to see countless mention from nairaland males
I just said my mind about a man who ditched a woman who helped him and married another and look at how those dudes came for me. I wanted to reply but it would be futile and I let it rest. Even the mods hid my comment.
All I'm saying is that, males hate women who have a different and better opinion from theirs. They feel threatened and try to vanquish her. Thats why feminism will always be a thorn in their flesh.
Ladies, learn how to develop a thick skin. Males will respect you if you do. Take Hillary Clinton and Oprah Winfrey as an example.

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by SweetBuns(f): 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
still don't believe me? Check out how the jobless males here came at me with knives...
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by anonymuz(m): 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2018
They are still coming for you.

6 Likes

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by SweetBuns(f): 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2018
anonymuz:
They are still coming for you.
only the jobless ones will
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by ednut1(m): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
Same Hilary bill cheated on

6 Likes

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Bossontop(m): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
E be like say e fit get down for here........here to read comments

[img]https://media1./images/d8305dde14424a25518e862786161125/tenor.gif?itemid=5457118[/img]

13 Likes

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by JasonScoolari: 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
If only some nairaland hornny bastards can just respect themselves and stop giving this 2019 jamb candidate unnecessary attention.

There are some matured ladies in this forum, this thing is not one of them.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by frbona: 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2018
Parks vehicle
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by finalboss(m): 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:
If only some nairaland hornny bastards can just respect themselves and stop giving this 2019 jamb candidate unnecessary attention.

you are heartless

11 Likes

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by babyfaceafrica: 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2018
all these teenagers still collecting money from their parents

10 Likes

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by gabinweb: 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2018
Feminism you did not achieve, even the hatred you tried to show yet your body still dey pepper you. No wonder you are still single at your age.

4 Likes

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by JasonScoolari: 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2018
finalboss:
you are heartless
No sir, just trying to get rid of some bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by carter009(m): 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2018
Sweetbuns please take it easy dear, u just said you just came back from work,, learn to control your anger, is not every quote that you must reply, just try and be yourself.
SweetBuns:
Came back from work after a long day. I haven't been on nairaland for like two days so I was hopeful to see good news and new + interesting content only to see countless mention from nairaland males
I just said my mind about a man who ditched a woman who helped him and married another and look at how those dudes came for me. I wanted to reply but it would be futile and I let it rest. Even the mods hid my comment.
All I'm saying is that, males hate women who have a different and better opinion from theirs. They feel threatened and try to vanquish her. Thats why feminism will always be a thorn in their flesh.
Ladies, learn how to develop a thick skin. Males will respect you if you do. Take Hillary Clinton and Oprah Winfrey as an example.
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by redpencil: 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:
No sir, just trying to get rid of some bullshit.
chai
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Oreofepeters: 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:

you just committed a murder...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by JasonScoolari: 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
Oreofepeters:
you have committed a murder for this...
grin
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by mezarddinny: 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2018
how dare you include oprah winfrey in your nonsense? that woman as worked her throughout her life and she deserves the respect she is given, you these nigerian girls want respect but don't want to earn it. how many people insult toolz online?, joke silva? these women have shown that women can be diligent and can excel without jumping from prick to prick

you can't earn our respect by leeching

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Apina(m): 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2018
SweetBuns:
I love women who don't always get to agree with me but thinking your opinion is better because it's different is stupid or because you holding a different point of view as a woman automatically makes it the best thing since slice bread is nothing short of folly. Your opinion or point of view is subjective, and cannot be used as a point reference in judging other opinions undecided

Feminism is nothing but a delusion, a miscommunication of roles that seeks selective purported equality. You claim to be a feminist but I can bet my two balls that you are eagerly waiting for a man to go pay your bride price undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by SweetBuns(f): 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2018
mezarddinny:
how dare you include oprah winfrey in your nonsense? that woman as worked her throughout her life and she deserves the respect she is given, you these nigerian girls want respect but don't want to earn it. how many people insult toolz online?, joke silva? these women have shown that women can be diligent and can excel without jumping from prick to prick

you can't earn our respect by leeching
FYI, I have a job and I'm self sufficient. So your theory of leeching ladies doesn't work on me.
Gerrit? tongue
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by seyiolunaike: 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2018
New dating website [url]Luvbug.net[/url]
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by SweetBuns(f): 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2018
Apina:

I love women who don't always get to agree with me but thinking your opinion is better because it's different is stupid or because you holding a different point of view as a woman automatically makes it the best thing since slice bread is nothing short of folly. Your opinion or point of view is subjective, and cannot be used as a point reference in judging other opinions undecided
thats why its my opinion .
In it?
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Gaspardd(m): 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Have you even comfirmed that this thing is a lady?
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Apina(m): 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2018
SweetBuns:
thats why its my opinion .
In it?
Yea and provided it remains just an opinion, it ain't worth shitt undecided

4 Likes

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by BluntBoy(m): 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
SweetBuns:

I don't see what feminism has to do with this.

Haven't you ever quarrelled or felt like quarrelling with someone because your opinions differed?

Why play the gender card? I have had women come for men here too over domestic violence or promiscuity.

The truth is that a lot of people argue to win and thus hate to accommodate differing opinions.

It is hardly a gender thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by SweetBuns(f): 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
Gaspardd:

I wanted to reply you but when I saw your siggy.... I will just keep quiet. Go and smoke another roll, shogbo?
Onigbo iya grin
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by SweetBuns(f): 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2018
BluntBoy:

I don't see what feminism has to do with this.

Haven't you ever quarrelled or felt like quarrelling with someone because your opinions differed?

Why play the gender card? I have had women come for men here too over domestic violence or promiscuity.

The truth is that a lot of people argue to win and thus hate to accommodate differing opinions.

It is hardly a gender thing.
here in this site it is!
Have a different opinion and they will come for you with knives. Worse if you're a lady angry
This site is a reflection of the Nigerian society
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
Entertainment non-stop grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2018
This pocohantas twin, waiting self.

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by JasonScoolari: 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2018
Gaspardd:

Bro, the native fowl is a frustrated lady hoping and praying to pass her jamb.
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by BluntBoy(m): 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
SweetBuns:
here in this site it is!
Have a different opinion and they will come for you with knives. Worse if you're a lady angry
This site is a reflection of the Nigerian society

You don't have to mind everything that happens here that much.

However, I refuse to believe it is a gender thing. When I registered newly on this site, I was always dragged in the Politics, Sports and Religion sections for having differing opinions. Now, I don't tolerate the bullying anymore. I fight back without hesitation.

On what thread were you harassed?
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Gaspardd(m): 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
SweetBuns:
I wanted to reply you but when I saw your siggy.... I will just keep quiet. Go and smoke another roll, shogbo?
Onigbo iya grin

Bitter soul

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness / People Who Have Sexual Fetish (18+) / How Can I Make My Wife More Romantic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.