Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,052 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Thread Closed!!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread Closed!!!!! (5548 Views)

Thread closed. / Thread Closed!!!!! / Thread Closed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by SweetBuns(f): 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2018
BluntBoy:

You don't have to mind everything that happens here that much.

However, I refuse to believe it is a gender thing. When I registered newly on this site, I was always dragged in the Politics, Sports and Religion sections for having differing opinions. Now, I don't tolerate the bullying anymore. I fight back without hesitation.

On what thread were you harassed?
on a thread that made fp two days ago.... Or was it yesterday... Don't realty remember. Thanks for the advice sha. You opinion is duly noted smiley
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Gaspardd(m): 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Bro, the native fowl is a frustrated lady hoping and praying to pass her jamb.

And with this her attitude, will end up becoming a frustrated 40yrs old spinter blaiming her aged grandmother for replacing her head with that of a goat grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by SweetBuns(f): 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2018
Gaspardd:

Bitter soul
wasted son of a gun
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by JasonScoolari: 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2018
SweetBuns:
frustrated faqqot grin
I just ignored you the first time but you dont wanna go away
We can only blame your mum for this. grin
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Rubbiish(m): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2018
SweetBuns:
Came back from work after a long day. I haven't been on nairaland for like two days so I was hopeful to see good news and new + interesting content only to see countless mention from nairaland males
I just said my mind about a man who ditched a woman who helped him and married another and look at how those dudes came for me. I wanted to reply but it would be futile and I let it rest. Even the mods hid my comment.
All I'm saying is that, males hate women who have a different and better opinion from theirs. They feel threatened and try to vanquish her. Thats why feminism will always be a thorn in their flesh.
Ladies, learn how to develop a thick skin. Males will respect you if you do. Take Hillary Clinton and Oprah Winfrey as an example.
We are not against women with different opinions, but against women with senseless opinion like yours. Because u ladies with senseless views are a menace to the society. The earlier we get rid of u guys, the better for d society..... See how senseless this topic is....

2 Likes

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by BluntBoy(m): 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2018
SweetBuns:
on a thread that made fp two days ago.... Or was it yesterday... Don't realty remember. Thanks for the advice sha. You opinion is duly noted smiley

OK, no problem about that.

And, you are most welcome.
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by SweetBuns(f): 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2018
Gaspardd:

And with this her attitude, will end up becoming a frustrated 40yrs old spinter blaiming her aged grandmother for replacing her head with that of a goat grin grin
keep speculating

You'll be the frustrated one. grin
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by JasonScoolari: 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2018
Gaspardd:

Damn!!! LMFAO!!!! grin

She won't miss this "Shiloh 2018"

2 Likes

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Chukazu: 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2018
SweetBuns:
Came back from work after a long day. I haven't been on nairaland for like two days so I was hopeful to see good news and new + interesting content only to see countless mention from nairaland males
I just said my mind about a man who ditched a woman who helped him and married another and look at how those dudes came for me. I wanted to reply but it would be futile and I let it rest. Even the mods hid my comment.
All I'm saying is that, males hate women who have a different and better opinion from theirs. They feel threatened and try to vanquish her. Thats why feminism will always be a thorn in their flesh.
Ladies, learn how to develop a thick skin. Males will respect you if you do. Take Hillary Clinton and Oprah Winfrey as an example.

You are generalizing, why don't you say some men instead of males hate women....?

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2018
SweetBuns:
I've had enough. Thread closed jhur. Werey okurin lo kun site yi. Latin bo aso non ma run kiri lo Ku.
Awon weyrey
gringringringrin
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by SweetBuns(f): 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
Chukazu:

You are generalizing, why don't you say some men instead of males hate women....?
what's the difference between males and men
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by SweetBuns(f): 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
Gaspardd:

Onye Ara
I can smell your pain and frustration from my bed
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Michelle55: 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:
If only some nairaland hornny bastards can just respect themselves and stop giving this 2019 jamb candidate unnecessary attention.

There are some matured ladies in this forum, this thing is not one of them.
I'm not around when you committed this murder

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by SweetBuns(f): 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
undecided
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Michelle55: 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
SweetBuns:
Learn to overlook some certain things dear.. Trust me, some people are just here to get you pissed cheesy just act like you don't care and everything will be fine ok
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by SweetBuns(f): 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
Michelle55:

Learn to overlook some certain things dear.. Trust me, some people are just here to get you pissed cheesy just act like you don't care and everything will be fine ok
noted grin
BluntBoy said the same thing
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by JasonScoolari: 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2018
Michelle55:

I'm not around when you committed this murder
grin
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by OppMod: 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
SweetBuns:
I can smell your pain and frustration from my bed
this one just dense anyhw cry angry gerrarahere alrdy u vile creature!
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2018
LaCruzz:
Entertainment non-stop grin grin

Asin ehn, this NL is very entertaining & it's best never to contribute in Fights, Argument especially in Men are broke threads or Women are leeches threads for your own sanity.

Just kip kwayet & enjoy the entertainment cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2018
truthsayer009:

Asin ehn, this NL is very entertaining & it's best never to contribute in Fights, Argument especially in Men are broke threads or Women are leeches threads for your own sanity.

Just kip kwayet & enjoy the entertainment cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin ;DLet's keep watching oo

2 Likes

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2018
SweetBuns:
Be talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Rextizzle(m): 4:27am On Dec 01, 2018
JasonScoolari:
If only some nairaland hornny bastards can just respect themselves and stop giving this 2019 jamb candidate unnecessary attention.

There are some matured ladies in this forum, this thing is not one of them.
Why are you this heartless cheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Chukazu: 5:35am On Dec 01, 2018
SweetBuns:
what's the difference between males and men

You still didn't get my point seriously undecided

Don't generalize by saying" males hate women"...

Why not say "some(not all) males hate women? undecided

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Classcaptain1(m): 6:14am On Dec 01, 2018
BluntBoy:

You don't have to mind everything that happens here that much.

However, I refuse to believe it is a gender thing. When I registered newly on this site, I was always dragged in the Politics, Sports and Religion sections for having differing opinions. Now, I don't tolerate the bullying anymore. I fight back without hesitation.

On what thread were you harassed?
pu.ssy undecided
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by mezarddinny: 8:32am On Dec 01, 2018
SweetBuns:
FYI, I have a job and I'm self sufficient. So your theory of leeching ladies doesn't work on me.
Gerrit? tongue
that's good if its true, you are just unfortunate to be among nigerian girls, don't let the disrespect get to you then
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by BluntBoy(m): 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2018
Classcaptain1:
pu.ssy undecided
Shut up, son.
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by SweetBuns(f): 4:35am On Dec 07, 2018
Classcaptain1:
pu.ssy undecided
shut up
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by SweetBuns(f): 4:35am On Dec 07, 2018
mezarddinny:
that's good if its true, you are just unfortunate to be among nigerian girls, don't let the disrespect get to you then
wink
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by MJBOLT: 4:37am On Dec 07, 2018
grin
SweetBuns:
shut up
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by SweetBuns(f): 4:39am On Dec 07, 2018
MJBOLT:
grin

why are you still up?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Curses Lady He Met On Facebook Who Blocked Him After He Sent Her 9k To Visit / Nigerians Blast Man & His Girlfriend For Taking PDA To Next Level (Photos) / Nigerians React To Video Of A Lady Receiving Heavy Slaps Without Fighting Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.