Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,818 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Why Trader Moni Is Sophisticated Vote Buying – Saraki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Trader Moni Is Sophisticated Vote Buying – Saraki (23716 Views)

IPOB Is Sophisticated Beyond Hijack, Kanu Was A Blessing, FG Must Be Careful / Dogara: Trader Moni Is Direct Vote Buying / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Trader Moni Is Sophisticated Vote Buying – Saraki by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
Really? shocked they are shearing money? were? let me go get my own share.
Re: Why Trader Moni Is Sophisticated Vote Buying – Saraki by Meritocracy: 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2018
Keep shut Mr. Lawless S.P, your 400M you claim to give in 2015 for each state and dollar shared in pdp primary is called what?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Trader Moni Is Sophisticated Vote Buying – Saraki by PointZerom: 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2018
BafanaBafana:

What do you know?
There's a guy doing mai shayi business, all his items are Worth about 10K, Giving him 10k amounts doubling his profit.
But as it is, pdp doesn't concern itself with such lowly placed people in the society.

No business of 10k can survive under Jubril Al-Sudani government.

And adding such amount of money to any business is like throwing water into the wind.

1 Like

Re: Why Trader Moni Is Sophisticated Vote Buying – Saraki by boxypane(m): 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2018
Which programme did the good for nothing self centered leader do? They rather frustrate progress.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Trader Moni Is Sophisticated Vote Buying – Saraki by BafanaBafana: 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2018
PointZerom:

And adding such amount of money to any business is like throwing water into the wind.

Na even ipob jew sef.
RIP to my 2 minutes

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Trader Moni Is Sophisticated Vote Buying – Saraki by ziryboy(m): 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2018
Limitednow:
In as much I am not in support of the PDP, the timing of the scheme is wrong if it was included in the 2015 budget. Why launch it now because of election?

Why demand for PVC for those who want to benefit from the scheme?

social media have currupt you guys...you always believe lies...ask anyone who has benefited from the scheme if they fill any form. There is nothing like filling not to talk of asking of PVC...may God deliver you people from lies

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Trader Moni Is Sophisticated Vote Buying – Saraki by FearGodinall: 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
gurnam:
When the elite shares Nigeria money through AMCON, it's never vote buying and influence peddling, but it becomes vote-buying when poor Nigerians are benefiting.

All Nigerians should rise up against these people that have sworn that ordinary Nigerians will never benefit from Nigeria.

. Zombi ooo zombi! You are not cursed to eat the the crumb when the whole lump belong to you. Arise, nigerian youth and take your rightful place in the scheme of things.
Re: Why Trader Moni Is Sophisticated Vote Buying – Saraki by tuniski: 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2018
Buterflyle0:

PDP is dead and will be buried in Febuhari.

You can take that to the bank.

More States will be won by APC and more Senate seats too.

E go do you like nightmare grin
Okay go and bury it! Apc will be history upon the defeat of Buhari!
Re: Why Trader Moni Is Sophisticated Vote Buying – Saraki by maasoap(m): 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2018
Limitednow:

Mischievous? Any evidence to back up your claims?

You guys edited Buhari's image writing with the right hand to left hand writing. The trash you're showing here could simply be your handwork. Registrations for trader moni doesn't involve hardcopy form but the use of smartphones.

7 Likes

Re: Why Trader Moni Is Sophisticated Vote Buying – Saraki by maasoap(m): 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2018
PointZerom:

Many petty trading don't need more than that amount. Set one or two hours aside, go out and take survey of petty trading, you'll have a better understanding. Stop commenting like you're living in Mars.
Many petty trading has ROI like 100% of capital in profit and that's why many roadside corn sellers, kunnu sellers, plantain sellers could afford to send their children to higher institutions of learning with such petty businesses. We shouldn't allow politics to turn us into mumu

7 Likes

Re: Why Trader Moni Is Sophisticated Vote Buying – Saraki by PointZerom: 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2018
maasoap:

Many petty trading don't need more than that amount. Set one or two hours aside, go out and take survey of petty trading, you'll have a better understanding. Stop commenting like you're living in Mars.
Many petty trading has ROI like 100% of capital in profit and that's why many roadside corn sellers, kunnu sellers, plantain sellers could afford to send their children to higher institutions of learning with such petty businesses. We shouldn't allow politics to turn us into

mumu
2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Trader Moni Is Sophisticated Vote Buying – Saraki by proprince(m): 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2018
We go chop the money vote Atiku still
Re: Why Trader Moni Is Sophisticated Vote Buying – Saraki by maisauki: 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
evribodi can accuse others of immorality, not saraki

1 Like

Re: Why Trader Moni Is Sophisticated Vote Buying – Saraki by jaycool01(m): 9:54pm On Nov 30, 2018
in a caucus you have Atiku, Saraki, Dino Meleye, Fani Kayode. what good thing do you thnk will come out of such click? Nigerians are now wiser, we are not going back to the old ways...WE ARE MOVING TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Trader Moni Is Sophisticated Vote Buying – Saraki by rottennaija(m): 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
baliyubla:
If the dullard likes, he should bring out all the cash he has been hoarding for the last 4 years and share it with reckless abandon under any disguise, it won't stop Nigerians from sending him back to Daura.

You mean Nigerians of like minds?
Re: Why Trader Moni Is Sophisticated Vote Buying – Saraki by rottennaija(m): 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
TheFreeOne:

So to you 10k is enough to lift people out of poverty?

The funds for the social intervention programs should have been channeled to infrastructural development than that almajiri style of economic development being pursued by APC.

Anyway what should one expect from a man with an almajiri mindset who confessed he doesn't know how to make money nor grow his cattle business but will rather turn Nigerians to beggars cos of his 2nd term ambition cheesy

10k isnt much. Even for me. But I recently gave a gal came to know and understand her problems (not my girl friend) 15k. I had initially thought of giving her 22k but couldn't come up with it.

I was surprised with what she had done with the 15k. She had borrowed cooler, cook rice, beans, plantain, stew and sell every evening. God, I was so surprised on how much 15k could do for someone that had no mother, no father, no one to assist, no o'level certificate and no job.

When I visited her place for the place she sells food for the first time after more than 2 months, I saw some nice plates and asked her who owns it. She said it was hers. Recently, she told me she bought her own cooler.

I'm thinking of in the future of adding some more money to her to expand. My reason for sharing this story is, 10k may be too small for me. Someone like you. But I have witness with my very eyes how much it could mean to someone that had none. By the way, she is 20

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Trader Moni Is Sophisticated Vote Buying – Saraki by ogabs20(m): 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2018
PointZerom:

You may win the argument but you can't change what we already know.

#10,000 cannot transform anybody's life or business.......it can only buy PVC.

how about this

3 Likes

Re: Why Trader Moni Is Sophisticated Vote Buying – Saraki by Nasir123(m): 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2018
GavelSlam:
All Saraki is saying is that the common man should not benefit from micro loans.

Exactly!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Trader Moni Is Sophisticated Vote Buying – Saraki by PointZerom: 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2018
ogabs20:
how about this
See this one

1 Like

Re: Why Trader Moni Is Sophisticated Vote Buying – Saraki by Nasir123(m): 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
PointZerom:

See this one

You just fall back to what that Bross was telling u with this your pix.
If I0k is nothing will those woman in your pix be raising their hands up like that?..for what?..for a popcorn

The truth is; you're so so full of hate and nothing anyone can do about it.

Go to the market place and share 5,5k to those women and see the kind of prayer u'll receive.. if u belv in prayer tho.
Maybe you don't do things like that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Trader Moni Is Sophisticated Vote Buying – Saraki by PointZerom: 10:48pm On Nov 30, 2018
Nasir123:

Goan sleep.
Re: Why Trader Moni Is Sophisticated Vote Buying – Saraki by PointZerom: 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2018
Nasir123:

If I0k is nothing will those woman in your pix be raising their hands up like that?..for what?..for a popcorn

The truth is; you're so so full of hate and nothing anyone can do about it.

Go to the market place and share 5,5k to those women and see the kind of prayer u'll receive.. if u belv in prayer tho.
Maybe you don't do things like that.

Step 1. Impoverish the masses.

Step 2. Give them peanuts

1 Like

Re: Why Trader Moni Is Sophisticated Vote Buying – Saraki by Nasir123(m): 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
PointZerom:

Step 1. Impoverish the masses.

Step 2. Give them peanuts

That's what PDP did to us in the last I6 years.
Where were UAE when OBJ took over in I9:99

No time for plenty talk,enjoy your day.

4 Likes

Re: Why Trader Moni Is Sophisticated Vote Buying – Saraki by odapey(m): 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2018
Limitednow:

Mischievous? Any evidence to back up your claims?

please can you educate me on what the pvc number will be used for without collecting the card from them.

1 Like

Re: Why Trader Moni Is Sophisticated Vote Buying – Saraki by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 11:32pm On Nov 30, 2018
olasclef:
. What business can one do with 10000 Naira
We should stop deceiving ourselves. How much profit will you make with 100,000 capital not to talk of 10,000k.
This is exactly what is wrong with Nigeria and why we say Nigeria csn never be better. For months now, they have been shouting, 'its for petty traders'. You no dey read? Its not for you to start a new business. Haba!!!! I don tire for everybody walahi.... So you even mean if you start a business today, your first profit is supposed to make you a big man?

2 Likes

Re: Why Trader Moni Is Sophisticated Vote Buying – Saraki by BigIyanga: 11:40pm On Nov 30, 2018
But Saraki was SP when the passed N500bn free money in the name of social peogrammes to GMB/cronies without any oversight?? Largest fund allocation a progamme without any ministry,parastal..
Re: Why Trader Moni Is Sophisticated Vote Buying – Saraki by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:54pm On Nov 30, 2018
After injecting 10k into e.g Akara business and no market due to bad economy, then na waste. Dont be deceived. A growing or functional economy automatically balances almost all things.
Re: Why Trader Moni Is Sophisticated Vote Buying – Saraki by iswallker(m): 12:09am On Dec 01, 2018
dsuccessfulguy:

God bless you my brother
I am never a Buhari fan but seeing the roads from the one near me at Afor-Enyiogugu road to the airport road done here in my area in the SE. I was recently in Lagos and saw the Progress of the Lagos Ibadan and saw the extension he's doing at Ikorodu. I've campaigned for GEJ but I can boldly say the airport he built in my mothers state is one of the greatest tragedy in the world. I don't know why Buhari has so many enemies but it seems Saraki already confessed, the monies for the rail way and road projects are supposed to shared among the senators who have battalions of prostiturs and several properties taxes to pay in Dubai and Europe. May God save Nigeria from the likes of Saraki.

They should have used small money educate you nah.
Who do you this thing
Re: Why Trader Moni Is Sophisticated Vote Buying – Saraki by Felixv: 2:56am On Dec 01, 2018
TheFreeOne:

Only simpletons and zombies thinks otherwise.

The so-called social intervention programs are being undertaken close to election period cos APC have no tangible achievement to campaign with hence their need to 'stylishly' bribe the electorates.

Nigerians should not reinforce failure. Let's vote this incompetent government out in 2019.

nobody stopped the pdp from doing this --nobody stopped them for 16yrs.

what saraki and his family did was ruin a bank and left many people penniless

what saraki and his NASS friends are doing is enjoying the dividends of democracy --a minimum salary of 20m naira a month --do you see people complain on the streets.

if the apc government deems it fit to give out loans or some money to deserving people then I can only applaud them....sai baba --

buhari till 2023 --haters can go drown in the river niger ..hahahahha

1 Like

Re: Why Trader Moni Is Sophisticated Vote Buying – Saraki by bobbiiee: 4:06am On Dec 01, 2018
I can't downplay the power of N10,000. My brother runs a removal/ logistics outfit and I am very much involved in the business. Some companies pay 30-45 days after waybills have been submitted. When we have other jobs, there may be no money to run it. As a result, we turn to online loan platforms, like Branch, Pay Cash & Pay later for loan less than N10,000 because we are sure of payment the moment we move the goods to the desired destination. We could get a 10 ton truck, and doing business could still be challenging at times. With N10k loan we gross up to N40K, but we don't get jobs daily, the money realized would have been spent before getting other jobs. N10k could mean a lot to some people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘We won’t join you in APC’ — Ebonyi lawmakers tackle Umahi over defection / Tinubu: I Was Doubtful, Confused During Presidential Primary / Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.