Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

YULETIDE: Let love lead - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / YULETIDE: Let love lead (715 Views)

I Have An Idea, Let Love Rule Our Hearts / Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) / This Lady Vows To Destroy So Many Relationships This Yuletide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

YULETIDE: Let love lead by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2018
As we enter the yuletide month [December] tomorrow, we should base it on love. Let's drop the attitude of trying to bring another down....
Re: YULETIDE: Let love lead by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
I know people toil to make their money. I know times are hard. I know affluent people have a lot of responsibilities. This shouldn't stop us from extending our hands to those who need this advent season, despite how little. Stop seeing those who ask for alms as lazy or an opportunist. All fingers are not equal. 'hardlife' and 'twentyk' once asked for assistance and they were rubbished by the "E-warriors" here. Why despise people and discourage those who want to help? Not nice
Re: YULETIDE: Let love lead by Ranchhoddas: 5:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
You again!

Re: YULETIDE: Let love lead by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2018
Ever since i started pouring out my heart, i received my fair share of reprimandment. I was tagged 'a scammer' despite not selling any fraudulent product. I was once linked to iweecureyu. A guy here said that was an account of mine where i posed as a rich guy. That's not me! I was also linked to deadrat, probably because i once used frustratedrat. That's not me!

Of late, some one did an 'undercover' operation and found out i used the name 'bignoisemaker.' from some articles i wrote there, he concluded that i was a desperate graduate, a paedophile and a selfish person. Not true! Most of the things i wrote with that moniker was for humour and relief. They aren't true
Re: YULETIDE: Let love lead by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2018
I never denied using 'bignoisemaker.' Those who have been close to me here, know of it. To the allegation of being a desperate graduate, not true. I regret about school because i haven't been able to get a degree despite the effort i put in. The thread they said i didn't help someone in need, that's because i don't have [nemo dat quod non habet]. I think that was the thread i said "i don't know how to say no when someone asks." This is true. I guess it's because i have a benevolent nature. As at the time the nairalander asked me, i had nothing. The less-than-five digit salary i am paid doesn't last up to five days because i show some love to people. To the allegation of being a paedophile, nah. That's fiction meant to stir up a controversy.
Re: YULETIDE: Let love lead by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
You again!
just felt i should clear the air. You, daddynimo, ogogorofreak and others concerned need to have a rethink. The way to be happy is to make others happy. I must commend the guy who created the "christmas giveaway thread" on family section
Re: YULETIDE: Let love lead by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:38pm On Nov 30, 2018
LivingDead:
just felt i should clear the air. You, daddynimo, ogogorofreak and others concerned need to have a rethink. The way to be happy is to make others happy. I must commend the guy who created the "christmas giveaway thread" on family section
You this Agenebode "English man", You really don't give up o.

Okay, you need money right? I will help you but first you need to get me your sister Maria. Maria not Joan o.
Re: YULETIDE: Let love lead by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 01, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
You this Agenebode "English man", You really don't give up o.

Okay, you need money right? I will help you but first you need to get me your sister Maria. Maria not Joan o.
hmm.. More fallacious statements. I'm done replying you, yimo or rancho..
Re: YULETIDE: Let love lead by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:25am On Dec 01, 2018
LivingDead:
hmm.. More fallacious statements. I'm done replying you, yimo or rancho..
Hmm... Englishman, So you won't get me Maria?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Carried Out Revenge On A Former Lover? / Drama: As S*x Tape Of Cheating Port Harcourt Girl Leaks / How My Uncle Disciplined Me (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.