Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Have You Ever Carried Out Revenge On A Former Lover? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Carried Out Revenge On A Former Lover? (713 Views)

Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things / How A Lady Took Revenge On Her Cheating Boyfriend (photos) / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Carried Out Revenge On A Former Lover? by DaySpringer: 12:53am On Dec 29, 2018
I am presently hurt from something someone I cared about did to me and for the first time in my Life, I am considering Revenge.

Has anyone here (Male or female) carried out revenge on an ex lover that hurt them successfully?
What was the revenge?
How did it make you feel? Any Regrets?
Re: Have You Ever Carried Out Revenge On A Former Lover? by Agboki: 12:59am On Dec 29, 2018
undecided undecided undecided from a professional demon, I will tell u it's not worth it(av Don dat more dan 1ce Bt it's seriously not worth it).
Re: Have You Ever Carried Out Revenge On A Former Lover? by DaySpringer: 1:00am On Dec 29, 2018
Agboki:
undecided undecided undecided from a professional demon, I will tell u it's not worth it(av Don dat more dan 1ce Bt it's seriously not worth it).

What made it not worth it in the end?
Re: Have You Ever Carried Out Revenge On A Former Lover? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:02am On Dec 29, 2018
Not worth it...
Just forgive and move on .
Re: Have You Ever Carried Out Revenge On A Former Lover? by yomi007k(m): 1:04am On Dec 29, 2018
Agboki:

Professional demon ke?
Re: Have You Ever Carried Out Revenge On A Former Lover? by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:05am On Dec 29, 2018
DaySpringer:
I am presently hurt from something someone I cared about did to me and for the first time in my Life, I am considering Revenge.

Has anyone here (Male or female) carried out revenge on an ex lover that hurt them successfully?
What was the revenge?
How did it make you feel? Any Regrets?

a planned revenge is wasting time and energy

usually it would hurt you more becoz it wont go as planned
Re: Have You Ever Carried Out Revenge On A Former Lover? by clive2u(m): 1:30am On Dec 29, 2018
the best form of revenge is to grind hard, get more money and when he or she comes back trying to gold dig u just walk away jejely and leave her hanging.

ps: dont fvck her o, i repeat dont fvck her o. you can remove the dont in the sentence

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Carried Out Revenge On A Former Lover? by Oluromantic: 3:23am On Dec 29, 2018
To be candid, for a question like this. Its men that will respond more because their answers will be ...No I don't need it or No I forgiven and forgotten... Bla bla

But women will be happy to revenge but won't be proud to say they did. So you won't see them replying... And anyone that's genuine will tell you.. Yes I revenged... I treated the mumu's fucck up very well etc..

I'll be a man again in my next world
Re: Have You Ever Carried Out Revenge On A Former Lover? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:27am On Dec 29, 2018
You just have to try as much as possible to LET IT GO......tho it may not be easy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Carried Out Revenge On A Former Lover? by Agboki: 9:38am On Dec 29, 2018
DaySpringer:

What made it not worth it in the end?

It won't make u feel beta.wen u understand say beta grls don finish u go 4get revenge.
Re: Have You Ever Carried Out Revenge On A Former Lover? by Isoni(m): 10:14am On Dec 29, 2018
This is my entry for Cozaglobal #staroftheday challenge. Please like, comment and share. Thank you

https://www.instagram.com/p/Br9h6fXFDtB/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=lssuqhkdv41w

(1) (Reply)

delete / Men! / See Female Banker Sacked For Sleeping With 200 Male Job Seekers, Clients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.