Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,553 members, 7,955,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:38 PM

Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' (78365 Views)

Edo Primaries: Obaseki Returns Nomination Form, Warns Oshiomhole To Stay Away / Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) / Kabiru Mijinýawa Warns Oshiomhole: 'There Are Fake 2 Million APC Membership' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by akinbode1(m): 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2018
Oshiomole can you see your life.....

Goodbye APC

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by Deepthoughts: 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2018
tendingNews:
Here is the moment angry Governor Abdulaziz Yari of Zamfara state sounded a serious warning to Adams Oshiomhole, the APC national Chairman.

Yari says: "I'm saying that the committee sent by Oshiomhole to come and do their dirty job should never dare come to Zamfara state. And we are ready, including myself to be taken to the grave yard tomorrow. If he knows that his mother and father born him, he should send those people to see and it's fight to finish."

Watch the video
HERE

Governor is angry!
But with deep reflection about this,is this not a proof that the dullard buhari is never truly in control neither is he really respected!,if Nigerians don't vote out Apc/buhari in 2019,then we are fools.

8 Likes

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by Charly68: 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2018
And you call this a state leader ! Men that can't control their spirit aren't fit to govern ..
Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by A24guy: 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2018
If they born the monkey well make him go zamafara na. The Aboki go murder am

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by LaniXmen: 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2018
victormartyn:
Be like say somebody ticket Don cut for Zamfara grin grin
Edit your post and paste the video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUok7ytgxGY
Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
HazardAwka:
Who is lalasticlala pls?

He's in charge of selecting topics that will make front page.

When you alert him of your topics, it boosts the chances of it making the nairaland front page.
Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by Akinz0126(m): 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
nnachukz:
Hohohooooo, Oshomole should take up this challenge and show face there. Once he gets there, he should walk to the governor's office and say "hi Yari, I'm here".
APC, party of rascals.

Please when was the last time you heard a out Aisha buhari and Zahara buhari?If you understand what I mean grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by enemyofprogress: 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2018
tendingNews:
Lalasticlala. Dominique
are they his childrens?

Na now politics wan sweet for naija
Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by lexy2014: 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2018
tendingNews:
Here is the moment angry Governor Abdulaziz Yari of Zamfara state sounded a serious warning to Adams Oshiomhole, the APC national Chairman.

Yari says: "I'm saying that the committee sent by Oshiomhole to come and do their dirty job should never dare come to Zamfara state. And we are ready, including myself to be taken to the grave yard tomorrow. If he knows that his mother and father born him, he should send those people to see and it's fight to finish."

Watch the video
HERE

Governor is angry!

Hate speech

1 Like

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by dokie: 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2018
SocialJustice:
At all at all, APC will implode before election. Buhari will just follow up to fulfill righteousness. Power has left APC.

Some South westerners are ready to shed their blood to see to it that buhari is reelected, all in a bid to have power in 2023. Yet those ones are the ones who call others tribalists.

Imagine a respected elite like Fashola telling people to vote buhari for the sole purpose of having power return to SW.

Its a shame.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by Kenzybaba(m): 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
I won't be surprised if he still goes after the threat...no be politics? lipsrsealed
Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by lunacol(m): 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2018
Adams Oshiomole should take up the challenge and go to Zamfara State. He doesn't need a visa to be there.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by deboysben(m): 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2018
The way apc go take launch oshiomole if they eventually lost next year will be devastating

3 Likes

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by deboysben(m): 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2018
The way apc go take launch oshiomole if they eventually lost next year will be devastating.
Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by mandax: 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2018
tendingNews:

Watch the video
HERE

Governor is angry!

APC has collapsed.

Only zombies who take Muhammadu Buhari as a cult, as well as self-centred politicians, still follow Buhari who even refuses to debate his opponents.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2018
socialmediaman:
So Buhari’s next level is grave yard? shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by dokie: 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2018
Deepthoughts:
But with deep reflection about this,is this not a proof that the dullard buhari is never truly in control neither is he really respected!,if Nigerians don't vote out Apc/buhari in 2019,then we are fools.

Look believe it or not most Nigerians are fools. Illiterates and literates alike.

There are many of such fools on nairaland even among the mods, jumping from one thread to the other saying buhari is Nigeria's messiah.

I have said it earlier that buhari winning in 2023 will be a witness to the fact that we are a nation not destined to make progress.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by Galaxyowerri(m): 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
This bast.ards has turned something as serious as governance into a joke. Just imagine!!!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by AngelicBeing: 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2018
Bossontop:
Chaiii......dis fight wey apc dey fight diasef dey gimme joy aswear!!!! See as laff wan kee me

[img]https://media./images/ec116b6ccffe66d9d7b21b521abc1257/tenor.gif[/img]
tongue

1 Like

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by ehissi(m): 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2018
Fight to finish, nkwa! You go fear fear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by Born2Breed(f): 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2018
Lolz

3 Likes

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by iamrapper(m): 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
tendingNews:

Watch the video
HERE

Governor is angry!
who una help?!
Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by Lastanza: 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
BMCs are really having a bad time. I'm just imagining how the nairaland media cows sleep at night after a hard day job of defending even this one here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by HazardAwka(m): 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2018
[quote author=Funnicator post=73443876]

He's in charge of selecting topics that will make front page.

When you alert him of your topics, it boosts the chances of it making the nairaland front page.[thank You]
Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by UCHE365: 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
I LAFF IN SWAHILLI...U CAN IMAGINE

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by Chochovini: 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
ajebuter:
By the time APC is through dealing with its own self,,

Their logo will not be broom again but Toothpick....

grin grin grin grin grin
Hahahahahaha babe, u 4ny die! Anyway sha, tnx 4 making my day with ur comment.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by kingsolomon2020(m): 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2018
Dat ugly mofo don dey cast....bunch of idiots spoilin dis nation una time go soon end

3 Likes

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by Borderless: 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
mechanics:
hmmmmm, the governor is not meant to be talking like that, he lacks respect for the office of his national chairman.

National Chimpanzee that doesn’t respect himself.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by dahnimoh(m): 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2018
Governor Yari is the Chairman governors forum for APC,
IF THEY BORN HIS PARTY CHAIRMAN WELL LET HIM COME TO ZAMFARA.

This is the crop of people you find in APC.

"CAN ANYTHING GOOD COME OUT OF NAZARETH? "

3 Likes

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by rapid101(m): 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2018
Hmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by Klington: 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2018
NIGERIA :
The land of generals without war,
professors without discovery,
politicians without ideology,
wealth without prosperity,
religion without piety,
leaders without vision,
the oppressed without worries,
courts without justice,
criminals without fears,
history without glory,
heroes without honor,
schools without learning,
artists without taste,
intellectuals without thought,
terrorists without identity,
appointees without life,
hunger without famine,
change without progress,
next level without foundation,
democracy without citizens,
unity without love,
heroes without sacrifice,
policies without plans,
crime without culprits,
saints without humility,
integrity without performance,
wars without enemies,
billionaires without business,
youth without dreams,
and elders without wisdom,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him / Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars / Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.