Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture (51497 Views)

The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking / My Fiancée And My Best Friend / Man Weeps Like A Baby After Reading Texts Between His Fiancée And Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by Timijo(m): 11:21pm On Dec 05, 2018
rollybest:
Your wife looks older than you
Wetin concern you? No you wan marry her?

1 Like

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by omooba969(m): 11:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
Diso60090:

Ask your dad if not for the good wonan your mum showed to your dad who send her

I won't stoop to your abysmal level coz referring to my parents is needless & it only explains your kind of upbringing - how you treat your parents.

You don't have to quote me coz I never knew you existed.

Just get da fvck off my mention ok.

Omo ìran-kíran. cool

1 Like

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by InvertedHammer: 11:24pm On Dec 05, 2018
Iambabaman:
More
/
Who did the make-up on your chin?

Or is that real beard?

/

2 Likes

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Network is poor here in Shiloh so the pictures aren't loading so fast.

Please is the grandma the lady in jeans dancing shaku shaku by the pool?
lol...if u want to insult her , why not say it straight
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by ufondunenye(f): 11:25pm On Dec 05, 2018
Chai!! Some people's comments here can make someone shed unnecessary tears overnight. What's with all this hateful comments on this bride? How will you feel if you are the bride and you open the post to read only to see all this?
There is God oo..

Op your bride is beautiful jare and beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, I believe that there is something in her that attracted you to her. Congrats to you both once again and I also tap into your joy too.

3 Likes

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by Epifanio(m): 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
rollybest:

LOL
So says a depressed, frustrated ipo-pig street begger, face your alms begging destiny,
they're not the cause of your family misfortunes.
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by Wfmartthings: 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
you know maybe na him elder sister
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by omoelerin1: 11:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
Diso60090:

Ask your dad if not for the good wonan your mum showed to your dad who send her
Don't mind that one. Their is no joy in his life. Whenever he sees people getting married he becomes sorrowful.
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by mechanics(m): 11:29pm On Dec 05, 2018
rollybest:
Lolz, am not sure.
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by brightisodje(m): 11:29pm On Dec 05, 2018
DaRuud:

She no wan go Shiloh 2018 , so she has to grab the you ng man
go and look for your own haters
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by omoelerin1: 11:30pm On Dec 05, 2018
omooba969:

I won't stoop to your abysmal level coz referring to my parents is needless & it only explains your kind of upbringing - how you treat your parents.

Omo ìran-kíran. cool
It pained him
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by omooba969(m): 11:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
omoelerin1:
It pained him

How u doing, longtime - I thought you'd gone missing. grin
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by omoelerin1: 11:32pm On Dec 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shillo ko, Jericho ni.

1 Like

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by tunize(m): 11:32pm On Dec 05, 2018
DukeofNZ:
Your supposed fiancee just resemble your grandmother in look, she is her fairer version. And I guess the difference between their ages is also less than 3.
Jesu u get bad mouth atleast still appreciate the decent pre-wedding nor b the funi pictures we dey ser here
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by omoelerin1: 11:33pm On Dec 05, 2018
omooba969:

How u doing, longtime - I thought you'd gone missing. grin
pained soul
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by omooba969(m): 11:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
omoelerin1:
pained soul

Good to have you back, please be my guest. smiley
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by omoelerin1: 11:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
omooba969:

Good to have you back, please be my guest. smiley
To have who back? Get lost.
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by USFOCUS: 11:43pm On Dec 05, 2018
The grandma don settle fight tire see how beautiful she is grin

1 Like

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by joepepsy(m): 11:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
Hahahahah May God forgive you.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

1 Like

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by ChiefSweetus: 11:58pm On Dec 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

3 Likes

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by ChiefSweetus: 12:01am On Dec 06, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
Who did the make-up on your chin?

Or is that real beard?

/

2 Likes

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by ChiefSweetus: 12:02am On Dec 06, 2018
ufondunenye:
Chai!! Some people's comments here can make someone shed unnecessary tears overnight. What's with all this hateful comments on this bride? How will you feel if you are the bride and you open the post to read only to see all this?
There is God oo..

Op your bride is beautiful jare and beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, I believe that there is something in her that attracted you to her. Congrats to you both once again and I also tap into your joy too.
How are you different from the others. This is far worse than the other comments.

6 Likes

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by KingMicky3286: 12:30am On Dec 06, 2018
rollybest:
grin grin grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by lepasharon(f): 1:04am On Dec 06, 2018
Bar1941:

IS THAT A CRIME?

Adam was older than eve. If the wife is older, it is not what god wants.

3 Likes

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by Diso60090(m): 1:16am On Dec 06, 2018
omooba969:

Omo ìran-kíran. cool

I knew it you nor well
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by josiegirl27: 1:43am On Dec 06, 2018
omooba969:

Omo ìran-kíran. cool
for someone complaining about upbringing , you sure reflect a lack of proper training and manners. That said I don't think she was referring to your parents in the negative,she was speaking on how your mum being a good woman created the opportunity for your family. Don't tell me alongside home training or the lack thereof you lack understanding too? Such traversty!

2 Likes

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 06, 2018
Cheeeoma oooo where are you o,we are the next couple o,let's get prepared o,
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by chuckjonesbaba(m): 3:07am On Dec 06, 2018
rollybest:

If he's happy it doesn't matter.
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by biggie73(m): 3:20am On Dec 06, 2018
Omo mummy. Sorry, Omo grandma.

1 Like

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by portune: 4:42am On Dec 06, 2018
I hope he knows what it means to be married to someone? The age difference is very noticeable ! Believe it or not, he has to deal with it in the coming years. There wont be any change or swap or substitute once ur hooked.

She will be far older in few yrs time and thats a big issue he needs to deal with. It will be good he knows about this as it unfolds. We are not whiyes that remarry up to 3times in a life time so he should be thoughtful and mindful of that too.
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by bkool7(m): 5:44am On Dec 06, 2018
rollybest:

The older the wine...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My First Experience In A Nigerian Club / 7 Signs She Is Only Using You For Sex / 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.