Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture (51494 Views)

The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking / My Fiancée And My Best Friend / Man Weeps Like A Baby After Reading Texts Between His Fiancée And Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2018
DukeofNZ:
Your supposed fiancee just resemble your grandmother in look, she is her fairer version. And I guess the difference between their ages is also less than 3.

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by CaptainMitch: 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2018
You two make a beautiful couple, May God bless and prosper your union, I will join your club next year by Gods Grace.
Iambabaman:
More
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by Diso60090(m): 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2018
omooba969:

Lolcheesy you're a brand new clown... wallahicheesy

Obojo! grin

You be car? Wey you dey brand new ehen omovia udo
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by Diso60090(m): 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2018
[quote author=lefulefu post=73614497][/quote]

Ride on pmb doctor
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by Dexter001(m): 9:56am On Dec 07, 2018
Iambabaman:
It's been a long road and the journey so far won't be complete without these wonderful women...
May God bless the two of you abundantly in love, joy, and happiness.
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by rollybest(m): 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
Epifanio:

LOL
So says a depressed, frustrated ipo-pig street begger, face your alms begging destiny,
they're not the cause of your family misfortunes.
though i was just joking. but i want to categorically tell you that the alms seeking post was not made by me
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 09, 2018
The mama still dey wear her wedding ring.... Nice!!

Almost new infinix hot 6 for sell. Without accessory. For sale 39k slightly negotiable.... The fone is very new... Call 08051974465. Phone is 99% neat. 100% funtional

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Signs She Is Only Using You For Sex / 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss / Choosing A Life Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.