Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

The University Of Calabar In Pictures - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The University Of Calabar In Pictures (30805 Views)

Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures / University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture / Pictures Of University Of Calabar (unical) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by somto10: 9:40am On Dec 01, 2018
Idokojimmy:
Of the Greatest Malabite and Malabresses...

If know, respond

GREAT!!!!
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by Benblaq(m): 9:44am On Dec 01, 2018
Ximenez:
The school look terrible even in edited pictures. We all know the usefulness of photo editing. What you see is not what you get. Slayqueens, are you with me?
Can you hear yourself?
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by Benblaq(m): 9:46am On Dec 01, 2018
dominique:
Nothing spectacular about these photos
They look good! It's spectacular.
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by Francischuxx(m): 9:50am On Dec 01, 2018
Benblaq:
Photo 1- The great lantern at the front of the school gate. It may surprise you to know that it glows at night.
Wetin glow am?
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by Hugo55(m): 9:52am On Dec 01, 2018
Unical is a great school.
For those who are really serious. it's not all about the buildings. But the buildings are good.
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by KingLennon(m): 10:19am On Dec 01, 2018
Benblaq:
my dear, the school is awesome. You just have to see things for yourself.
I Stay in Calabar, calabar south to be precise
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by lastmaster(m): 10:33am On Dec 01, 2018
Den of cultist
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by Adam09: 10:58am On Dec 01, 2018
The school that gave me all. The lecturers in dept of Economics are far better than their counterparts in Unilag. Oh! what a great school.
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by suregalluv(f): 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2018
udemejack:
which lovely?.........thats my school and i can tell you that the school is way below par, believe those pictures at your own peril.
And to Op which of your ancestors told you that the lantern at the school gate glows at night?..no allow make i change am for you oo

It has been fixed
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by mechanics(m): 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
Nice, is that all.
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by suregalluv(f): 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
Nigerian public universities are nothing to be proud about. We can't compete with our counterparts in other countries in terms of structures and organization.
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by Reference(m): 12:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
fotadmowmend:
What year were these pics taken 1900? D buildings look so much like dos constructed by Lord Lugard

Our architects are desperately lazy. Our public buildings are truly shambolic.
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by lacasera14(m): 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2018
Op is that all you've got about my school? don't worry I'm coming with my own pics
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by lacasera14(m): 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2018
Dantedasz:
That lantern does NOT glow in the night. Stop being economical with the truth.
It started glowing last month. I'll post the picture
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2018
[quote author=fa4dmike post=73452503]MALABO Republic if u know.....chai see where ur mind go......obo wo lo fe la
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2018
No be school wey I just finish from? Very nonsense school.If you have plans of going to unical please abort it and look for better schools. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by fotadmowmend(m): 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2018
Reference:

Our architects are desperately lazy. Our public buildings are truly shambolic.
We like copying in this part of the world and less of ingenious works and it is affecting every sector
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2018
And I just finished Unical and for your information that lamp never glowed,op maybe it glowed in your dreams.
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by Oluwafisayo007(m): 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2018
if you like yourself, never plan in your life to attend this stupid university. i finished from this so called school and i bet yabatech is ten times better than unical. the school na just name oh.the educational curriculum is wack, and the lecturers only care about their dirty pocket.mehn, i hear am for four year...my entire generation would never attend this school even if the fee is N0.00......peace out
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by Dantedasz(m): 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2018
lacasera14:
It started glowing last month. I'll post the picture

Ok
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by whiteseed(m): 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2018
Dem don destroy my back library ooo
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 01, 2018
udemejack:
which lovely?.........thats my school and i can tell you that the school is way below par, believe those pictures at your own peril.
And to Op which of your ancestors told you that the lantern at the school gate glows at night?..no allow make i change am for you oo
grin grin
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:
No be school wey I just finish from? Very nonsense school.If you have plans of going to unical please abort it and look for better schools. Thank me later
Wetin happi?
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by Nduxx(m): 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2018
asuustrike1:

Wetin happi?
I b student bros, nothing do the school
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2018
Nduxx:
I b student bros, nothing do the school
I hear say dem dey buy certificate there, na true?
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by Nduxx(m): 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2018
asuustrike1:

I hear say dem dey buy certificate there, na true?
Lol. If you get money you fit do anything, no be only Unical
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2018
Nduxx:
Lol. If you get money you fit do anything, no be only Unical
Unical mata full my ear
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by Blackicegold(m): 11:24pm On Dec 01, 2018
Benblaq:
Photo 1- The great lantern at the front of the school gate. It may surprise you to know that it glows at night.

Photo 2- unical mini stadium

Photo 3- republic of malabor (boys hostel)

Photo 4- The school library.

Guy why ??! Why must u lie that lantern has NEVER EVER glowed b4. LIEnus mbakwe.
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by DSDLIVEREPORT: 1:35am On Dec 02, 2018
There are better pictures in the university. Or there were I no see the.masterpiece.where is the NSLT? Where is the library etc u can do more I beg .No disgrace.Malabo
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by Nduxx(m): 11:35am On Dec 02, 2018
Blackicegold:

Guy why ??! Why must u lie that lantern has NEVER EVER glowed b4. LIEnus mbakwe.
It glows now
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by Blackicegold(m): 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
Nduxx:
It glows now
. When ??!
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by Nduxx(m): 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
Blackicegold:
. When ??!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russia University Introduces Yoruba Language & Others / Lady Surprised Sheโ€™s Allowed To Take โ€˜expoโ€™ Into The Examination Hall In The UK / Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.