Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,088 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts (32453 Views)

Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You / DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion / Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by Millichamp(m): 7:20am On Dec 01, 2018
sinaj:
I dont have all the money in this world, but Im alive, healthy and happy smiley

If you fall terribly sick today , you won't survive it if it cost 1 million plus.

Pray not to fall sick grin
Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 01, 2018
This guy will just say any rubbish to be relevant & still end up being irrelevant undecided
Money is good but can never be everything tho... Reminds me of a rich young friend of mine that just got into the country only to be shot dead early this week.. Even with all the money my guy no follow for our normal December converging of everyone in the hood..
Hushpuppy na big f00l

1 Like

Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by Millichamp(m): 7:22am On Dec 01, 2018
juniorstar:
Hushpuppi is an ignorant fool...money is important but its not everything...ask those who has sold their soul to the devil, sure you know lots of em. Ignoramus oshi.

Did everyone who made money sell their soul to the devil.

Association of poor people grin "self console"
Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 01, 2018
This guy is stupid sha. Pupi pr whatever, you can cry o. E no concern us.
Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by sinaj(f): 7:24am On Dec 01, 2018
Millichamp:

If you fall terribly sick today , you won't survive it if it cost 1 million plus.

Pray not to fall sick grin
I will Sire
Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by Skankhunt42: 7:24am On Dec 01, 2018
Of course we are happy and grateful, it takes grace to see a new month. Unlike some Billionaires wey no dey sleep for night or wey dey bark like dog every night so money fit show.

*Spits*

Some idiotic millionaires right now dey reckless, because if them no find Female breasts or female eyes this night their own don finish.

*Rubbish*

As for me, I woke up happy and thankful. Today is a better day
Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by 1234IKECHhukwu: 7:24am On Dec 01, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
who love help? Don't let social media fool you if u have no money you are dead!!! But then I don't know if you are typing from your father's house rn
As in ehh! my guy they don't know that money is the koko.
Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by Wizdray: 7:27am On Dec 01, 2018
danemenike:

The God I Know does not pick the call of ungrateful people. People who can't thank him and smile for the things he has done.
Hmmm. Very thoughtful of you
Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by Godrules4244(m): 7:27am On Dec 01, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nigerian Big Boy Ray Hushpuppi has taken to his insta-story to slam his critics, he said they are all excited about December, which is the festive period but most of them don't have money to spend.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/12/you-all-are-so-excited-about-december.html

Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by JJOF(m): 7:27am On Dec 01, 2018
Wizdray:
Bitter truth, take it or leave it. Pick my call baba God
Shey ur god na customer care agent?
Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by igwefivestar(m): 7:27am On Dec 01, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nigerian Big Boy Ray Hushpuppi has taken to his insta-story to slam his critics, he said they are all excited about December, which is the festive period but most of them don't have money to spend.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/12/you-all-are-so-excited-about-december.html

are u aware that Former President George H.W. Bush is dead, he didn't make it to December so u see I have every reason to be excited
Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by 1234IKECHhukwu: 7:28am On Dec 01, 2018
dairykidd:
This guy will just say any rubbish to be relevant & still end up being irrelevant undecided
Money is good but can never be everything tho... Reminds me of a rich young friend of mine that just got into the country only to be shot dead early this week.. Even with all the money my guy no follow for our normal December converging of everyone in the hood..
Hushpuppy na big f00l
my guy money can be everything O! even the Bible confirmed that it answereth all things.

1 Like

Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by Millichamp(m): 7:28am On Dec 01, 2018
1234IKECHhukwu:

With money you can purchase anything and even acquire people
Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by dominique(f): 7:36am On Dec 01, 2018
Being poor or middle class will never be a crime, shaming people for it is not just ridiculous, it's stupid.

It's people and posts like these that make some people do unthinkable things to get money. Our fingers are not equal, not everybody can be rich and being lazy or hard-working has nothing to do with it. Even though it is expected for us to strive harder and improve ourselves, we should be contented with what we have so far. I don't count other people's misfortunes as a reason thank God for my situation, I just thank God regardless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by dangoteinlaw: 7:37am On Dec 01, 2018
1234IKECHhukwu:
lol leave them, now it's December. Na now poor fools go know wetin money dey talk. If not for this ritual stuff I have never have anything against fraud or Yahoo, if only yahooboys could stop this nonsense ritual and use their brain na Yahoo be the way forward coz this country is messed up. Now you see Boyz looking fresh using good cars and fones. They want stop fraud then take us back to 1998 in the name of living leggit. E no go work o.
Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by otimize(m): 7:38am On Dec 01, 2018
sinaj:
At least we got love to share kiss kiss kiss
That is the essence of Christmas
Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by elderhimself(m): 7:44am On Dec 01, 2018
Stop posting rubbish

Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by Peaceyw(m): 7:44am On Dec 01, 2018
sinaj:
At least we got love to share kiss kiss kiss

dis was exactly what i said, he got money and fake friends, we have real friends and love
Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by nnaeyes6: 7:44am On Dec 01, 2018
MY PVC IS EQUAL TO UE MONEY SO GO GET URS.
Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by Hoodbilonia: 7:45am On Dec 01, 2018
frm jan to dec
af spent 2m
but made more
im looking at wasiting 200k for xmas fun
still ridim my cleanest tsx with chrome alloys
tunted with dvd
life is sweet abeg
a G boy is better than a plus boy
Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by dominique(f): 7:48am On Dec 01, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
lol leave them, now it's December. Na now poor fools go know wetin money dey talk. If not for this ritual stuff I have never have anything against fraud or Yahoo, if only yahooboys could stop this nonsense ritual and use their brain na Yahoo be the way forward coz this country is messed up. Now you see Boyz looking fresh using good cars and fones. They want stop fraud then take us back to 1998 in the name of living leggit. E no go work o.

The day you or anybody close to you gets defrauded of all their live savings, you will start seeing things wrong with Yahoo. Money is good but for some of us, ill-gotten money will never be an option. Your yahoo friends have successfully dented our reputation internationally making our people miss out on opportunities, we're now the butt of jokes. They have caused so much misery to people, leading some to commit suicide and you are ok with that? You need to get your brains checked.

2 Likes

Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by NigerianBae: 7:48am On Dec 01, 2018
cheesy
Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by amliftedhigher: 7:50am On Dec 01, 2018
Rickyzagy:
God please bring the sacrificial lamb ooo

Make your pikin ride benz this December

Na beg I dey beg oo
You no get siblings? You can as well sacrifice your manhood
Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by ikorodureporta: 7:50am On Dec 01, 2018
U berra go & marry cheesy
Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by deebrain(m): 7:54am On Dec 01, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Senseless post, he thought its all about the money, they buried Anineh yesterday even he's dead corps didn't make it into December and he got the money

Tekno is in hospital he got the money

There's always a special happiness that comes with the month of December

Happy new month all

Best comment.

Happy new month

1 Like

Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by juniorstar(m): 7:56am On Dec 01, 2018
Going through this thread i can imagine what some peeps are already into or willing to do if given the opportunity to make money.
Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by Caseless: 8:16am On Dec 01, 2018
herzernIsHere:
Is he worth 10 million dollars?
he's not worth 1 million dollars!

1 Like

Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by bilulu(m): 8:19am On Dec 01, 2018
MJBOLT:
if you have money,everyday will be like christmas to you
small boy so December is all about Christmas to you.... grow up and by stop feeding from ur mothers pot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet / Photos From Regina Chukwu’s Bridal Shower / Daniella Okeke Gets Secretly Engaged To Lover In Texas [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.