Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts (32446 Views)

Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You / DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion / Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by MJBOLT: 8:21am On Dec 01, 2018
see this wretched evening newspaper,learn to use your fish brain to comprehend,people who are rich see january to december as christmas.

bilulu:

small boy so December is all about Christmas to you.... grow up and by stop feeding from ur mothers pot
Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by BOWOTO(m): 8:21am On Dec 01, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
who love help? Don't let social media fool you if u have no money you are dead!!! But then I don't know if you are typing from your father's house rn
I feel Sorry for you
Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by Greatguy01(m): 8:23am On Dec 01, 2018
Shut up! What about life and good health that God has blessed us with? Is it not worth celebrating?

1 Like

Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by lereinter(m): 8:24am On Dec 01, 2018
Who created this kind of people self

Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by mrpenn76: 8:28am On Dec 01, 2018
That boy is a total wash and waste of brain
Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by dangoteinlaw: 8:28am On Dec 01, 2018
BOWOTO:

I feel Sorry for you
better help your life and leave your parents house first
Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by Nobisjoe1: 8:28am On Dec 01, 2018
yeah no money but we should be grateful to God 4 keeping us alive
He has gotten d attention he needed I don't no y he is still misbehaving
Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by Rachaelgold(f): 8:30am On Dec 01, 2018
It is by the mercies of the Lord we are not consumed by the enemy(lamentations 3:22)..Lord l thank you.. From January to December.. It's by your grace and mercies..God is good

1 Like

Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 01, 2018
sinaj:
At least we got love to share kiss kiss kiss

hello dear kiss
Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by bilulu(m): 8:37am On Dec 01, 2018
MJBOLT:
see this wretched evening newspaper,learn to use your fish brain to comprehend,people who are rich see january to december as christmas.

And I still tell you grow up by becoming independent of your parents only by den you will realise December isn't about Christmas alone....
Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by MJBOLT: 8:38am On Dec 01, 2018
try and grow your fish brain instead maybe you will stop looking dejected and sounding stupid all the time #wretchedeveningnewspaper

bilulu:

And I still tell you grow up by becoming independent of your parents only by den you will realise December isn't about Christmas alone....
Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by naturefellow(m): 8:44am On Dec 01, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Senseless post, he thought its all about the money, they buried Anineh yesterday even he's dead corps didn't make it into December and he got the money

Tekno is in hospital he got the money

There's always a special happiness that comes with the month of December

Happy new month all
you dey mind am? Some have money, but don't have sense [sings]
Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by bilulu(m): 8:46am On Dec 01, 2018
MJBOLT:
try and grow your fish brain instead maybe you will stop looking dejected and sounding stupid all the time #wretchedeveningnewspaper

when your parents have started buying news clothes and shoes for you why won't you think December is all about Christmas... early morning newspaper go out and fend for yourself by the you will see how stupid and useless you have been all your life
Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by movetoca: 8:46am On Dec 01, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Senseless post, he thought its all about the money, they buried Anineh yesterday even he's dead corps didn't make it into December and he got the money

Happy new month all
That guy knows nothing about life. Who is he to tell people how to live their lives.
Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by BOWOTO(m): 8:59am On Dec 01, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
better help your life and leave your parents house first

Your'e so ignorant its sad.
I do not blame you though, your environment made you.
Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by millionboi2: 9:02am On Dec 01, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

Happy new month all
my dear as I woke up this morning it was evident on me.

God's wonder will visit his ppl soon.
Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by Justice310: 9:08am On Dec 01, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
who love help? Don't let social media fool you if u have no money you are dead!!! But then I don't know if you are typing from your father's house rn
You're a fool just like the idiot up there. sad
Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by emmyN(m): 9:17am On Dec 01, 2018
That's the thing with yahoo boys. They worship money and think that is all there is to life
Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by Mhqrzscklaus: 9:21am On Dec 01, 2018
Na dis MUMU DAY FEED NIGERIANS FOR CHRISTMAS
Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by SaturnNick(m): 9:22am On Dec 01, 2018
My friend keep kwayet
Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by djoey89: 9:47am On Dec 01, 2018
this talk dey one kain...
Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 01, 2018
It’s not confidence it’s ignorance some people have only money that is their happiness thier riot and their pain sadly
Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by millionboi2: 9:57am On Dec 01, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
lol leave them, now it's December. Na now poor fools go know wetin money dey talk. If not for this ritual stuff I have never have anything against fraud or Yahoo, if only yahooboys could stop this nonsense ritual and use their brain na Yahoo be the way forward coz this country is messed up. Now you see Boyz looking fresh using good cars and fones. They want stop fraud then take us back to 1998 in the name of living leggit. E no go work o.
mumu.

And u can't think away out other than to defruad ppl.

#if d money weh ur papa tek train u 4schol was scammed from him,wud u ve known wat is computer.

Fool
Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by samisj4real(m): 10:16am On Dec 01, 2018
Holuwahyomzzy:
What about those that has money but are in hospitals, Oga park well joor undecided
What about those that have money & not in the hospital. My friend keep quiet & pray for Grace.
Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by CuddleBear(f): 10:25am On Dec 01, 2018
Re: 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts by pedrilo: 10:37am On Dec 01, 2018
Money will not giv u wisdom.
U need wisdom to control money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) / Olamide Rapper Practicing For His Show In UK | PHOTOS / Photos From Regina Chukwu’s Bridal Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.